Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith) 2

3.7K 128 32
By 90samourdaay

(Earth) Kyle Jackson | (Altron) Keith Powers

Bella Parker (Kyle's Earth Girlfriend)

(Earth) Ms. Green | (Altron) The Keeper

Raven Jackson (Kyle's Earth Mother)

(Deceased on Altron) Keith Sr. and Jennifer Powers (Keith's Real Parents)

(Altron) Xaria Powers (Keith's Wife)

(Altron) Kaleigh​ Powers (Keith's Daughter)

(Altron) Kevin Powers (Keith's Son)

•••••

"Keith I don't know what I would do if I lost you," Xaria whispered against his lips as she straddled his lap. His breathing became uneven and he felt his heart skip a beat. The only woman who could ever make him this submissive was his mate Xaria. They were born for each other, created to love.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him if it was even possible. "You will never lose me. I am yours dead or alive. I was created to be your king and you were created to be my queen. Altron is ours."

She moaned softly feeling his lips against her neck. "I give you my all Keith. I give you my soul. I love you."

He placed a soft kiss on her sweet spot, before pulling away and smashing his lips against hers. She cried softly letting her heart beat for him and only him. He pulled away slowly, leaving another peck or two.

"I love you more Xaria, my queen."

Kyle jumped from out his deep sleep breathing heavily. His chest heaved up and down fast and sweat poured down his body. For the past 7 months he has been having vivid dreams of him and a woman named Xaria. They felt so real and it scared the shit out of him. He was confused and didn't know what to think. Why was she calling him Keith? And why did they seem madly in love with each other?

At first Kyle thought it was just a wet dream, but every night they came and in each dream him and this woman seemed to be more and more tied together. It was weird because he couldn't see if it was really him or not, he was experiencing the dreams as if he was there and he was Keith. His dreams have gotten more and more intimate as they days go. Just two days prior he woke up with cum on his briefs, because in his dreams he was making crazy love to the woman. That felt so real he officially believed he was going crazy.

After he got up and did his usual routine for school, Kyle jogged down the stairs with his dreams heavy on his mind. He wanted to talk to someone about them, but he was afraid of what they would think.

"Kyle could you pass me the sugar please? You know I can't reach it." The maid spoke turning to him as he entered the kitchen. He sent her a smile and grabbed it, placing it on the counter.

"Why don't you start putting everything on the bottom shelf Ms. Green?"

"Because your mother will have a heart attack. You know how she hates things being cluttered."

Kyle just rolled his eyes. "She's cluttered herself, have you seen her closet?"

Ms. Green laughed. "Well yeah, I clean it. There's a bacon, egg, and sausage sandwich in the microwave for you. I want you to eat before you head to school."

Kyle's eyes lit up like a big kid as he hurriedly grabbed the sandwich out the microwave and took a huge bite. "Mhmm," He groaned sitting at the bar. "You never cease to amaze me Ms. Green."

"Oh shut up boy, your just fat." Ms. Green teased and he shrugged his shoulders taking another bite.

"Shiddd," He smirked, chewing loudly. "And proud."

Ms. Green smacked her lips and sent him a look. "Whatever, how'd you sleep?"

Kyle's smirk dropped. "I sleep, that's about it."

Ms. Green looked him up and down. "Mhm, that doesn't answer my question."

He sighed. "Man truthfully? I don't even know if I like to sleep anymore-"

"Why?"

"Cause these crazy as-"

"Language Kyle." Ms. Green warned.

He just calmed down shaking his head. "Ms. Green I can trust you right?"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Boy I practically rais-"

"Raised me. Yeah I know, I know," He mumbled. "But I mean I can trust you won't judge me right?"

"Of course not. Kyle Tyrese Jackson if you don't tell me what's wrong with you-"

He put his hands up. "Chill okay? I'll tell you."

She looked around. "Well time isn't gonna slow down for ya son, get to talking."

He chuckled putting his sandwich on the napkin in front of him. "So.. I've been having these weird dreams." He mumbled looking around to make sure his mother wasn't near.

Ms. Green raised her eyebrow. "Continue."

"I've been having dreams about some woman named Xaria for the past 7 months. In the dreams she refers to me or someone as Keith and they're like soul mates or something. Each dream is a different moment between the two, and the dreams are starting to feel realer and realer everytime I close my eyes."

Ms. Green just stared at him with knowingly look before shrugging. "Yeah I don't know, that is weird."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, I thought I was losing my mind."

Ms. Green just looked away from him starting on his mother's coffee. "Don't worry to much about them, just go to school and have a productive day."

He smiled at her advice and nodded his head. "Yeah your right. Thanks Ms. Green you always know how to make me feel better. See ya later!" He yelled before hurrying out the kitchen.

Once she heard the garage doors open she turned back around shaking her head. "Lord that boy has no damn clue, but he's about to find out sooner then he thinks."

•••••

Kyle walked into his school in a cheerful mood, ready to start his day. As he walked to his locker he spotted his close friends Algee and Luke arguing about something.

"Man I don't give a fuck what you talking about! I saw her first." Algee fussed at Luke, which only made him laugh.

"How did you see anything? Your like 4 feet." Luke joked and Algee smacked his lips. Kyle just laughed and stopped in front of them.

"What y'all arguing about now?"

"Man Kyle this nigga doesn't understand the rules when it comes to dibs." Algee fussed again and Luke rolled his eyes.

"There's this fine ass new girl, and dwarf here thinks he stands a chance."

"I do!" Algee yelled, his voice cracking a little.

"Boy if you don't stop yelling."

"You ain't gone make me stop yelling, with ya fake Johnny Gill wannabe ass."

"Yeah alright Santa's helper."

Keith shook his head unlocking his locker. "Y'all both need to shut up."

They both just looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Don't make me get to roasting your pinto bean looking ass." Algee warned him and Luke cackled.

"Aha!"

Before Kyle had the chance to curse Algee out, his body froze as his eyes landed on the new girl. She walked right up to them with a huge smile on her face.

"Excuse me," She asked. "Can one of you show me where Mr. Turner's AP Calculus class is?

Algee pushed Luke out the way fixing his shirt. "I don't have that class but I'm sure I can help you find it."

"Don't mind him sweetheart, his dad dropped him on his head as a baby. Neither of us have that class accept for Kyle here." Luke told her pointing to Kyle.

Kyle stared at her like he saw a ghost and when her eyes landed on his he almost passed out.

"Bro you good? You look like you gotta shit." Algee asked him and Kyle snapped out of his thoughts, trying to slow his heart rate.

Luke just snickered. "My nigga shook."

"Uh yeah I-I can show you where the class is." He nodded clearing his throat.

The girl felt a smirk tugging on her lips, but she giggled. "Okay good."

Algee rolled his eyes, already knowing the girl was about to be like every other girl and fall head over heels for his best friend. "What's your name newbie?"

She looked Algee up and down before catching Kyle's eyes again. "My name is Xaria Powers, it's nice to meet you guys."

The bell rang and Luke shrugged pulling out his headphones. "Nice to meet you too, but I'll be on my way. Come on Gee you already know Ms. Hairston gone be on ya ass if your late again."

Algee pouted and fixed his bookbag straps. "You right, come on. I'll see ya later Kyle- nice meeting you Xaria."

They left in a hurry leaving Kyle and Xaria to stare at each other. He felt his heart stop beating. There was no way in hell this was real, maybe he had been still dreaming. He turned towards his locker pinching himself, but when he winced he knew he had been awake.

"What the fuck-"

"Don't go to crazy now," Xaria laughed. "Wouldn't want to hurt yourself."

He chuckled nervously. "Hehe yeah uh-"

"What's your name? It's not fair that you know mine and I don't know yours."

He gulped and grabbed his Calc book shutting the locker. "K-Kyle?"

She smirked. "You sure?"

He just stared at her confused. "Ye-yeah why?"

Xaria looked him up and down this time stepping a little closer. "Well Kyle, you sure look a lot like my husband Keith."

•••••
Tbc. - A 😎

BeautifulMelodyxx
becauseofthe90s
dollydollydolly_
AgapeLovexx
MrsThompsonn
LovelyandPerverted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
203K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith