Omega

By Bentobear

(Boyxboy) Endymion was an outcast, a werewolf who couldn't transform. He didn't have any place in the pack a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tiny Update
Chapter 4
Factoid #1 - The Weaning
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Factoid #2 The Werewolf Hierarchy and Transfer of Powers
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teaser - Seven Blind Dates (ManXMan)
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Factoid #3: Werewolf Mating
Chapter 15
Original End *SPOILER*
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 16
Author's Note 7/28/2014
Endymion Smith
Matthew Kirk Carters
Mikhaela (Mikhael) Torayn
Adrian Hanes
Ray Cavus
Marco Rivera
Tobias Mathan
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Intermission
Part 2 - Chapter 1
Part 2 - Chapter 2
Part 2 - Chap 3
Part 2 - Chap 4
Part 2 - Chap 5
Part 2 - Something
Part 2 - Chapter 6
Part 2 - Chapter 7
This Is NOT an UPDATE!
Part 2 - Chapter 8

Chapter 13

33.2K 1.3K 279
By Bentobear

AN - Please don't hate me. :P

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to Jazz_tyrell for his awesome book. I loved how he has an aggrandized world of teenage highschool cliques. It's a fun read! Read 'The Gay Knight vs. The Homophobic King' Link on the side.

Also here's a picture of Adrian.

Matthew/Kirk’s POV

Entering the pack house I saw my Dad and Beta Lucas waiting for me at the doorsteps. “Son, how are you?” He grinned at me jovially.

I looked at him with caution. “I’m fine Dad.” My dad was far too happy or something. Beta Lucas’ mouth was flickering from a grim line into a smile and back again. Weird.

“Well, I’m leaving for the rest of the day and putting you in charge until I come back.”

“Okay dad, I can handle the pack-“ I just managed to step inside the door when I heard the door slam shut.

“Also the packhouse is under lockdown until I come back!” My dad yelled at me through the other side of the door. The packhouse wasn’t really a house. It’s a fortress with steel doors and strong grills attached to windows to prevent rogues and enemy werewolves from jumping through. It also meant people inside can’t go outside.

Clinking chains and the sound of a lock snapping shut made me scramble for the door. “Dad this isn’t funny, what’s going on?”

“Just safety procedure son. Lucas and I will scout the area for some unidentified threat!” I could hear Lucas’ barely muffled scandalized laughter.

I pushed with all my strength at the steel doors of the packhouse making it shudder but it stayed shut. From the other side, I heard my dad slamming a car door shut and the squeal of tires leaving the driveway. What now?

I started walking to find the fire exits when I saw Adrian running towards me. “What’s wrong Aeds? You look like there are ghosthounds after you.” My Beta-to-be was huffing heavily.

“Run!” He grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

“What’s going on?” I picked up the pace and ran alongside him.

“Your Dad,”

*pant*

“Is-“

*pant*

“Crazy!”

*pant*

I snorted in reply to Adrian. I already knew my dad lost his marbles a long time ago. Suddenly, I noticed that the usual bustling packhouse was eerily silent. “Aeds, what’s going on?” I asked him as we skidded to a stop which made me crash on his back.

Adrian was still panting as he cautiously looked over a corner. In his hand was a can of air freshener in which he started spraying me and himself generously. “What the-“ I coughed as the strong smell of lemon filled my nostrils.

“Sshhh!” I’ve never seen Adrian panic before and this was hilarious. I’d laugh except that things were starting to creep me out.

“There’s only the two of us here.” Adrian was whispering low enough for me to hear.

Oh my goddess. I stood in shock. Do Dad and Beta Lucas want me and Adrian locked in here? What weird kinky stuff are they planning for the two of us?

Adrian saw my facial expression and smacked me upside the head. “Quit it Matt, you’re hot and all but I’m straight.” He growled at me.

“Hey, I’ve had a near rape experience with a werebear recently so this-“ I waved my hands in the air. “Is freaking me out. What does Dad want with the two of us locked in here?”

“I’m not supposed to be here but when I read your dad’s memo ordering everyone out I got suspicious so I hid and waited.”

“Oh.” Well, Adrian is still attractive, kind of like Taylor Lautner except less Llama-looking and more muscles. And I only have eyes for my Damian. “So what is going on? Why would dad want to lock me in here?”

“We’re not alone because ther-“ A screech in the air made Adrian look around wildly. Round the corner we saw a woman who had her top off and was swinging it wildly as if it was a rope.

“There you are!” The half-naked woman started shambling towards us.

“Run!” Adrian pushed me the other way and I started running. Dread was filling my body.

“No no no no!” I wailed, not caring if Adrian heard me. This was a personal terror of mine. “My dad couldn’t have!”

“Yes bro, he did.” Adrian huffed.

Suddenly several more teenage girls and women appeared before us. They had crazed looks in their eyes. “Boys! Here!” They shrieked and started throwing their clothes at us, undressing faster and using their clothing as snares.

“Ahhhhh!” I was screaming in fear now and I knew Adrian was feeling scared too. We ran in another direction with almost naked females in hot pursuit. We manage to lose them at the next corner.

“Matt! Snap out of it.” Adrian whisper-yelled at me and shook me by the shoulders as I hyperventilated. This is not happening again!

“I hate my dad!” I rambled and Adrian had to cover my mouth.

“I dunno bro, lots of guys would be happy their dad is providing a harem for them.” Adrian smirked.

I looked at him with annoyance. “I’m gay man! And the last time he did this, I had nightmares of vagoos trying to eat me for months!” I dropped the tone of my voice and looked around warily. “Besides, if you’re that happy, why don’t you satisfy them? I’d appreciate your noble sacrifice in keeping them busy while I try to escape.”

Adrian shuddered. Hah! Adrian might not be that straight after all. I felt a smack at the back of my head. “Hey, I am straight.”

“Did I say that out loud?” I cheekily said to him.

He rolled his eyes at me. “This is just terrifying it’s hard to get a hard on when you’ve got horny females trying to-“

“There you are!” A redhead suddenly appeared behind us and jumped behind Adrian and started humping him like crazy.

“I’m the guy, I'm the guy! I’m supposed to be on top!” He wailed at her as he shook her off.

Running again, we panted in our new hiding place. Poor Adrian, he was pale and sweating.

“I think we can hide out here for a while.” Just then my cellphone rang and I cursed as several shrieks sounded in the hallway.

Running again, I saw the caller ID. It was my dad. “Dad, don’t call me!”

“So I figured you’d be hiding so I gave you a call.“ I could feel the smirk in his voice. He purposely called me so that the ringing of my cellphone would give my location away!

“I. Hate. You.” I pounded the floor with each word as I barely evaded a bra strap from hooking my arm. Adrian wasn’t faring better as he almost stumbled on the ground littered with underwear.

I love you too son. Try to enjoy yourself!”

“Dad, you are personally responsible for what happens here!” I glanced at Adrian and he had a wild look in his eyes. “Especially for traumatizing my Beta-to-be. Dad he might turn gay after this!”

“Oh Adrian’s there with you? Well son, I know teenagers like you like to have parties with drinks, drugs and orgies. Think of this as your parent going away and you having an illegal party.” I couldn’t find fault there. Except that WE’RE TALKING ABOUT DRUGGED WEREWOLVES HERE.

“Anyway son, the effects will wear off in six hours or so. Enjoy!” My swearing was unheard as the line went dead. Muffling another curse, I threw the useless cellphone at the advancing female about to latch onto my neck and heard a satisfying smack followed by a yelp.

Grabbing Adrian, I pulled him from the clutches of several females humping him. “How many are they?!”

Adrian breathlessly replied. “About 26, ages ranging from 18 to 35.” Dang it! No wonder some of them looked old enough to be my mother.

“My dad is crazy!”

“I know right!” Adrian was almost crying now. Poor guy, getting caught up in my dad’s lunacy.

We frantically searched for a better hiding place to wait out for more than six hours. If memory serves me right, drugged female werewolves get wilder at the end of the effect of drugs.

I have to keep my virginity intact for Dy!

------

AN - I actually have another version of chapter 13 that I finished. However I didn't like it so I replaced it with this one. 

BRB - Jogging mode.

Do leave your comments, kay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
2M 71.1K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
258 22 8
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...
191K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...