The Art of Seduction - Zayn M...

By ZaynKilam

Cora Fallon starts her first year of high school, optimistic about the new experience - new friends, new clas... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: First Day of High School
Chapter 2: New School, New People
Chapter 3: Invited
Chapter 4: Tattoos
Chapter 5: Sneaking Out
Chapter 6: The Party
Chapter 7: Closed Closets and Open Windows
Chapter 8: Unplanned
Chapter 9: Freshman
Chapter 10: Bad News
Chapter 11: It's Fine
Chapter 12: Two Kinds of Comfort
Chapter 13: Seductive Smoulders
Chapter 14: Cologne, Paint, and Smoke
Chapter 15: Just Do It
Chapter 16: Labels
Chapter 17: Whats a Queen Bed Without a King?
Chapter 18: Wake-Up Call
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Games
Chapter 21: Green With Envy
Chapter 22: Jello Shots
Chapter 23: The Morning After
Chapter 24: Unraveled
Chapter 25: Like an Art
Chapter 26: Friends?
Chapter 27: Success
Chapter 28: Problem (Pt. 1)
Chapter 30: Stay For Dinner!
Chapter 31: Shhh!
Chapter 32: Leather
Chapter 33: Tell Me About It, Stud
Chapter 34: Mystery Guy
Chapter 35: Guilt
Chapter 36: Give Me Time
Chapter 37: Curious
Chapter 38: Trust Me
Chapter 39: Mr. Fallon?

Chapter 29: Problem (Pt. 2)

5.1K 188 16
By ZaynKilam

["Oh my god, what do we do?" I start to panic even more. My mind is on overload and I'm sure Zayn's is the same way. "I don't know! Go to the bathroom or something? Holy shit, I think they're coming over here," Zayn rambles on. "Uh, get under the table!" he adds.

"What! Under the table?" I protest, not wanting to sit under the table in a miniskirt and wedges. "They are about to walk this way do you have a better idea?" Zayn says and his eyebrows furrow in stress. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures...]

Zayn's POV

-----------------

Sure, there isn't a plethora of restaurants in Covington, but what are the odds that Cole would show up to the one I picked for Cora and I. Just when I think things are going smooth, life kicks me in the ass. With Cora under the table and Cole walking towards it, I figure I have about 20 seconds to think of a story to tell him. 

I desperately focus my eyes on anything in the room, anything but Cole. Luckily he hasn't seen me yet so I still have time, but the only thing that comes to my mind is the amount of money I would spend right now to disappear into the floor. I pull out my phone and pretend to be texting even though the screen is black. It's not like Cole can see it. 

Cole, Serena, and the hostess creep closer and my heart skips a beat when I realize she's taking them to the next room. I hold my breath and hope that's exactly what she's doing. The hostess takes a hard left instead of walking straight towards me and I feel a glimpse of hope rise in stomach, only to instantly disappear as I watch Serena point her skinny little finger in my direction. So close. 

Serena pulls on Cole's shirt to get his attention and direct him straight to me. Even with a bit of guidance Cole still fails to see me at first, but when he does his face lights up and he makes a beeline straight to my table. I cringe as he steps closer and Serena trails behind him. I cross my fingers and hope to god this goes smoothly. 

"Malik! What on earth are you doing here...alone?" Cole says when he reaches the table. I lean both my elbows on the table top and pull myself closer to it as if it would hide Cora any better. Cole steps closer to me and hold out his hand for some weird high-five handshake thing. I couldn't have been any more awkward trying to return it without moving my bottom half. 

"I, uh, I'm actually waiting for someone," I tell him. I bite my tongue and think of how pathetic I look sitting here alone. Which I then remind myself I'm not actually alone. Having Cole think I'm alone is better than the alternative. 

"Oh! Is this person you're waiting for your date? Who is-" Cole starts and I see his face light up in a revelation. I can almost hear his thoughts and I know exactly who's name is about to come out of his mouth. "Marissa! You're waiting for Marissa aren't you?" Cole says. He gives me a look of congratulations. I can only imagine what Cora is thinking right now. 

Serena just stands behind Cole and doesn't say a word. However, she keeps a steady smile for most of the conversation. I figure I should play along. I've already dug myself in a pretty deep hole anyway. 

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" I ask with a hint of sarcasm just to joke with him. Cole just nods his head and shrugs his shoulders. I keep thinking he's going to turn around and leave but he keeps talking. Not to mention both the hostess and Serena -and me- are waiting for this conversation to end. 

"So how late is she?" Cole asks. By the sound of his voice it doesn't seem like he's planning to end the conversation anytime soon. I just keep my poker face on and ride it out. "Well, not too late just about-" I gasp and almost choke on my own spit when I feel Cora's hand feel up my inner thigh. I force myself to cough to play it out. "- sorry, she's just about 10 minutes late, nothing too big," I reply. 

I scramble to catch my breath. My entire body grows stiff and I cling my body closer to the table than ever before. What in the hell did Cora think she was doing? 

Cora's POV

---------------------

Not only was the floor sticky enough to grab hold of my wedges, the bottom of the table was stereotypical covered in gum. I thought that only happened in cheesy movies. 

Now, it's a bit boring under the table and the sound of my brothers voice just drags on. You could blame my overconfident personality or maybe whatever is stuck on the floor is toxic, but with the predicament I am currently in, why not make some fun of it?

I quietly scoot myself closer to Zayn. If this was going to work, I had to be silent. I take a moment to admire his shoes. It's not hard to guess they're probably the nicest pair he owns. I get myself situated the best I can with my surroundings and limitations. 

Zayn is already pretty close to the table and his legs are hidden by the tablecloth. I take a deep, quiet, breath before running my hand along the inside of his right thigh. Zayn is mid sentence and I hear him instantly start coughing. His body goes tense and he pulls himself even closer to the table so the bottom half of his pelvis is under the cloth too. I would laugh if I could make a sound. 

I hear my brothers voice start again, something about that Marissa girl. I figure I'm safe enough to continue. Zayn's legs continue to stiffen as I run my other hand up his left thigh. I'm not entirely sure what I am planning but it's too late to get cold feet now. 

"Well, good for you! You finally worked up enough courage to ask her out!" I make out the words from Cole through the cloth. Coming from my better judgment, it almost sounds like they've had a conversation about Zayn and I - or Zayn and Marissa. "Although maybe she's still teasing you since she hasn't shown up..." Cole adds. Alright, they've definitely talked about me - or about Marissa - but really about me. 

For some reason it only motivates me more. My hands come dangerously close to Zayn's pant zipper and I can feel him starting to grow hard the closer I come. I drag my fingers down the front of his pants and play with the pockets. I run my pointer finger down the zipper and Zayn flinches. 

He desperately tries to close his legs but I've placed myself between them, making it impossible. I place my lips against his inner thigh down by his knee and trail them as far up his leg as I can. I can tell he's leaning against the table by how close to the edge he is sitting on his seat. 

Zayn starts to speak again but I lost track of what they're saying. I pinch the zipper with two of my fingers and slowly pull it down, unzipping his pants. Zayn's body couldn't be any more tense than it is right now. I run my fingers down the small part of his boxers showing, like I did earlier. 

I can hear Zayn's voice crack and I hesitate for a moment, just to be sure. Cole's voice starts up again and so do I. I fish around for the small opening in Zayn's boxers and slowly pull out his member. He's already hard as a rock when I do. He tries to close his legs again but without any luck. 

I thumb the head of his hard on and curl my fingers around him. I pump it once and squeeze around the base. I make a ring around the base with my thumb and pointer finger and drag it up and down his member. The rest of my fingers join as I start pumping him at a steady pace. 

"We should probably get going Cole," I hear Serena say in the background. The conversation sounds like it's almost finished but I've just started with Zayn. I start pumping my hand faster around his boner stopping every few seconds to play with the head. 

I hear Zayn say goodbye to Cole and Serena and Cole wishes him good luck on his "date with Marissa". I feel Zayn relax a bit more which I figure means Cole and Serena are gone. Zayn reaches down to grab the hand that isn't wrapped around him and I figure that's my Que to stop, but I don't. 

I know I can't stay down here for much longer but I have to finish what I started. I keep pumping Zayn and I feel his body taking deep breathes. Getting the hint that I'm not stopping, he pushes his hips further under the table. 

I rest my left hand on his thigh while the other continues to work his shaft. I pull myself to my knees so I can get a bit closer. Zayn's body goes tense again as he feels my lips press around the head of his member. I lick the slit a few times before running my tongue along the bottom. I keep my hand moving at a steady pace while I tease him with my tongue. I hear him try to hold back his moans.

"Oh shit, I'm close," I hear Zayn whisper to underneath the table. I hollow my cheeks around his shaft one last time before finishing him off with my hand. A few seconds and pumps later, Zayn is coming. I hear him let out a huge sigh he wouldn't have been able to hide from Cole. 

A few moments later Zayn pushes a cloth napkin under the table and I just chuckle. I clean the white liquid off his black jeans the best I can. Luckily, I don't have to clean any off myself. "Can I come up?" I whisper to Zayn. It feels like I've been down here for at least 15 minutes. Zayn gives me a thumbs up and I slide myself back into my seat. 

Zayn is wearing a look of shock and amazement when I return to my seat. He shakes his head back and forth like he can't believe what I just did. I just flash him my best smile. 

"We should probably get out of here," I say, reminding him that Cole's just in the other room. "Yeah, you're probably right," Zayn agrees. Our food hasn't come out yet but neither one of us are willing to wait for it. 

We collect our things and head for the door. It's a fast paced walk to the door, considering we're not exactly in the clear yet. 

"You know, I've never really dined and dashed before," I say as we exit the door we entered not 30 minutes ago. A hostess thanks us for coming as we leave and we both smile and laugh when we're out of sight. 

"Well, technically it's not dinning and dashing if we didn't eat," Zayn says as we make our way towards his car. The suns already set and it's pretty dark out as we reach it. Zayn opens the door for me like he's done so many times before. 

"Well, you didn't," I smirk and slide in. Zayn bursts out laughing as he closes the door behind me. I watch him walk around to the other side. He's incredibly sexy. Everything he does just screams sex. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he opens car doors. Everything. 

Zayn swings open the door and climbs in. He immediately leans over to my seat and kisses me. His lips rest on mine for uncountable seconds and I feel my head spinning as fast as my heart pounding. His lips leave mine, snapping me out of the high and pushing me back into reality. 

"So where to now?" Zayn asks as he starts the engine. All I want to do is kiss him for hours, but I don't know if that's a place I can request. "Surprise me," I smirk and Zayn takes the challenge. 

-

There's not a lot of altitude in Covington besides one hill on the outside of town and Zayn and I have found ourselves driving up it. The Script is playing softly from the radio and I watch Zayn as he mouths the words. We carry on some conversation about Mrs. G, which somehow turns into our musical interests, and then our interests in general. 

"So you're telling me that you never learned to swim?" I ask him in astonishment. Zayn shrugs and pulls the car into an empty dirt lot at the top of the hill. He puts it in park and we both step out. "No one ever taught me, I guess," Zayn says. 

"You're lying," I accuse him but he promises he's not. Zayn pulls out the bag of chips we bought at a gas station that we're going to substitute as our dinner. He hops up on the hood of his car and motions for me to do the same.

The car is parked on the edge of a cliff that overlooks the entire town. It's even more beautiful now that it's dark and the lights are lit up and scattered across the land. I wonder if Zayn comes up here a lot, or even painted the view. 

"So how are things with my brother?" I ask and take a handful of chips. Zayn gives me a look and chuckles. "I noticed you guys had a little heart to heart about me, I mean Marissa," I joke and cock my head towards him. 

"Yeah, things got complicated..." Zayn says without going into further detail. "So, are you close with Cole?" Zayn asks. I ponder the question a bit before answering. 

"We're close I guess. Not that we hang out all the time and tell each other all our secrets. But I can trust him with things, I he trusts me. You know, he always puts on this act like he could care less about me, but if it came down to it I know he'd take a bullet for me. He just likes to act tough, especially around his friends," I explain. 

Zayn doesn't say anything really, he just looks at me. I flash back to one of the first times we hung out, and we talked for a while, and Zayn just listened. He was so attentive and listened to everything I had to say, like right now. 

"What about you and your sister?" I turn the conversation towards him. I grab another handful of chips. 

"She's a little brat. I mean I love her and all but she can be annoying as hell," Zayn tells me and grabs himself a handful of chips too. 

"Oh, give her time to mature and you'll probably end up liking her more than you do now, that's how it was with me and Cole. He used to hate me, not just pretend too, but once I got older and more mature we we're able to connect better. So just give it time," I tell him. 

I breath in the fresh air and admire the view. I don't know why I don't come up here more often, it's beautiful. 

"So what about your parents? Do you get along?" I continue. Zayn's never told me about his parents, not that he;s ever had the chance to, but I guess now he does. 

"My dads out of the picture, he left a while ago. But my mom is uh, she's great, yeah. She's hardworking and I don't ever give her credit enough for how amazing she is," Zayn tells me. He stares in front of him and I can't tell if he's admiring the view or just blankly staring at nothing. 

He turns to look at me and gives a soft smile. "What about yours?" he questions. "I'm close with my mom for the most part, but I don't ever really talk to my dad. They both live at home but work a lot," I say.

"Why don't you talk to your dad?" 

"Ha, well, I don't mean to sound like the typical teenage girl with dad issues, but I guess that's exactly what I sound like. It's just we don't really get along. I think it's because we're so much a like, you know, stubborn, that we can't ever let each other be right. It just escalated to the point where we don't talk" 

"You know I've met him," Zayn says after a few seconds of silence. "What?" I ask. Where on earth would Zayn have met my dad?

"That morning, after I fell asleep in your bed. When I was leaving he was already awake," Zayn tells me. I cringe at the thought of Zayn and my dad talking. 

"God, that's weird," I scoff and crunch a few more chips between my teeth. Zayn laughs and does the same. 

'What do you think would happen if Cole found out about us?" Zayn speaks up. His voice sounds uncertain and his face looks just the same. 

I've given it a lot of thought over the past months and I honestly don't know. Zayn almost seems like he's scared of Cole, or of what Cole might do. Maybe that's why it took him so long to ask me out. I don't want to scare him and say Cole might lose his shit, that might scare him off entirely. But what do I say? It's stupid really, to let Cole be such a barrier that Zayn and I can't even go out to dinner. 

"I don't know honestly," I tell Zayn. I ponder things to say to ease the tension, but nothing comes to mind. Looking at Zayn I can tell he's thinking of something to say too. 

"I know that over the past few months we've been doing this thing with each other, and don't get me wrong I've enjoyed it, but I think we've come to the point where it's not enough for either of us and we know that. So I felt like I needed to ask you on a date or something, but then the whole thing with Cole happened and to be quite honest with you, it almost seems impossible. We don't want people to find out about us, but we still want to be us, and it just seems impossible. But I also have trouble with that whole concept - us. What even are we? I mean it's clear that we're both into each other and it's also clear we like playing around. But is that all we can do? Fool around with each other until the other snaps and then press repeat? I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem ideal to me. And I know that I want a relationship, and I think that you do too, but right now I just don't see that working out," 

For as long as I've known Zayn, he's never said so much than a few sentences at a time. Now, it seems like he spoke his entire mind at one time in a full paragraph. A paragraph I wouldn't necessarily read. 

It's one thing to think about the doubts you have for a relationship, but to hear the same doubts from someone else spoken out loud is another. What's worse is after everything Zayn said, I'm still left confused and unsure of my own thoughts. That's the problem with our situation, sure we can lay all the pieces on the table but neither one of us can put them together. 

"So what are you saying exactly? That you want to end this?" I question. I cross my fingers and hope he says no. I don't want things to end with Zayn, but he's right, we can't just parade around town hand in hand. 

"No, that's the last thing I want to do. What I'm saying is, I want to be around you, I want to talk to you, and I want to kiss you. But I don't think we can do that in public, not until we get Cole's approval. I think we should just wait until things are easier to make this public," Zayn explains. 

At first I don't know how to perceive it. It sounds like Zayn's more afraid of my brother than interested in me. But the more I think about it the more I agree. I don't want my brother and his friends to find out either, I don't want Liam to find out, and I don't want my parents to find out. It was hard for them to let me date Kevin; a preppy golf-playing country club member. Zayn is the farthest thing from Kevin. 

"Alright, so in private, we can be us," I sum up our conversation. The feeling in my stomach confuses me. I can't decide whether it's excitement or doubt. 

"And who knows, maybe in time we can actually go on a dinner date without you having to hide under the table!" Zayn jokes and I let out a chuckle. 

"I'd like that," I say before scooting closer to him. I curl my head in his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me, pulling me in. I feel him gazing at me and he places a soft kiss on my forehead.

I don't know what we are, and I don't think Zayn does either. But I don't care, the feeling I get with Zayn makes it all worth it.

He shifts his position a bit and pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his nice black jeans. "Do you mind?" Zayn asks before lighting it. I shake my head no and silently watch him place the drug between his teeth and light it. His dark hazel eyes are glued too the light up scene in front of him and I once again question whether it's a blank stare or an observant one. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, hah. Hope you liked it :)

vote and comment! - C

Ps. Someone requested that the chapters be longer - is this a good length?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
197K 4.7K 39
Cassie Brooks. A normal teenage girl. She gets bullied. By the most popular boy in school, Louis Tomlinson. He has a crew. Their names are, Harry St...
19.2K 391 25
Meet Liam the nerd. He would do anything for anyone but has some insecurity issues being the only gay guy in his school has its consequences and he j...
6.3K 61 47
PLOT: Hey my name is Sara Cruz! I go too a private school and I am the head cheerleader! My best mates are Danielle and Liam. But Louis my ex just ta...