Fear Files

Per __snowflakes__

Fictional ghost stories are always interesting to read even though they give some of us goosebumps; but here... Més

Lori Ann Alvarez
Sushil's encounter
Imaginary Friend?
My chilhood with spirits and not-so-Imaginary-Friends
The Thing That Haunts My Family
He Watches Over Me
Ten Most Famous Real Ghosts
Warning or Threat?
Terror in Vegas Household
Strange Woman
Why Me?
Flip Flops
My friend is possessed
Ghosts That Last A Lifetime
Not Him, Then Who?
Ghost on my baby's video Monitor
I Want To Call It "Him"
PRAGYA: Black Magic Ruined My Life
PRAGYA: Isolated Incidents
PRAGYA: First Encounter
PRAGYA: The End Of Paranormal Activities
Demon In The Dark
Not My Daughter
TAURUS83: my daughter's playmate
TAURUS83: noises trashing my garage
TAUSUR83: grandpa saying goodbye
The Whispers
Ouija Board, Ghost and Unexplained Light
A Terrible Night With Ouija
My First Paranormal Experience
Unexplained First
LADYKNIGHT: Haunted University
LADYKNIGHT: The Girl In The Office
LADYKNIGHT: seen With Our Own Naked Eyes
No Eyes
A Man Standing Over My Bed
Is Nan Really Watching Over Me?
Over The Phone
NorthCoastie: Who Answered The Phone?
NorthCoastie: 2 Experiences On The Same Say
NorthCoastie: Abandoned Schoolhouse
Abandoned Cottage
Abandoned Hospital
False Alarm?!
My Bed Mate and The Lost Man
Ancient Ford
Haunted Museum | Graveyard | Botanical Garden |
Library and Museum
Night At The Library
Not So Quite Neighbours
Can I Use Your Computer?
Haunted Kennel
First Time Ouija Board
Ouija Scare On A Visit Home
Black Silhouette
A Ghost On The Cliff ?
The Bell Witch
The Winchester Mystery House
Rachael
Ghost Hitchhiker
Home Sweet Home
The Little Red Imp
My Turn Now
Get Up Now
Having My Baby Girl
Don't Come Back
A Never Ending Night
The Old Bungalow
Aghori
Beyond The Grave
Grandma Came Back?
I Saw Him After His Death
Rather Intense Childhood
The New Hostel
Near To Death
No One Believes
A One-Time Visit
That One Strange Day
One Last Trick?
The Haunted Floor
I Think He Is Back
The Disappearing Tourist
....And She Disappeared
Mystery Solved: Ghost That Wasn't
Running Water Mystery
Running Out Of Options
Strange Sounds and Opening Doors
The Jingling Sounds
Those Sounds
Not Alone?!
Staircase Doll
Judy The Doll
Wake Up
Whistler
Who Locked The Doors?
Old Wardrobe
Who's Calling?
HandPrints
Happy Birthday

The Library Girl

248 10 0
Per __snowflakes__

I experienced something very odd when I was in primary school. I attended, as a kid, a small village school called Woodseaves Primary. It's located in the west-midlands of England. This happened 5 years ago.

I was in year 5 at the time, 10 years old and towards the end of the academic year. In our class, if you had finished reading a book in the morning, you'd have to take it back to the library, which was a new construction in the school (4 years old at the time), attached to the hall. I'd just finished a book this particular day, and so, I went to get a new one.

I went through the doors to the library, and saw this little girl, probably about two years younger than me (eight), her back towards me, reading a book. She was the only person in the room. I noticed she was crying, so I asked "What's the matter". A delayed 3 or so seconds later, she turned around. I don't know why, but she just really startled me, and her appearance was quite shocking. She had short, ginger hair, tangled and matted, with glasses on which looked like they were from around the 70's or 80's, John Lennon like, she has bruises all along one side of her face. I couldn't see much of what she was wearing, but it was some kind of petty-coat, navy blue and white, I can't recall whether it was the blouse which was white or whether it was the over-dress. She had little lace-up boots on too. I didn't recognize her as a child from our school, and as it was a tiny village school, I knew the names of every kid.

This is all I can remember of her, it is quite a lot; because I stared at her for about ten whole seconds before realizing something was very wrong. It was the way she was staring at me, and the feeling in the room, which was so un-nerving. She wouldn't say anything, and just kept staring. I dropped the book and ran back out of the library to my classroom, passing a younger boy on the way.

When I got to the classroom, my classmates seemed quite shocked, because I was apparently, very pale and startled looking. I didn't speak to anyone until lunch, when my friend began to grow concerned about me.

I told him "Don't laugh, but I think I've seen a ghost," and he asked whether it was "a girl with ginger hair and glasses wearing clothes which aren't our school uniform, bruises all down her face," and I replied "yes", and he told me about how his brother had seen the same girl about the time when the library was opened. I didn't really discuss this any further.

When I got home, my brother was also concerned, because I'd been crying, so I told him. He asked whether anyone else was in the library, and I told him about the boy I'd passed who was going to the library. The next day, my brother asked this boy whether he'd seen her too (bear in mind he was about 5 seconds away from the door when I left) and said he saw no one in there.

These were the only two people I told (my friend and brother) for about three years; I was too frightened to tell anyone - it had affected me quite badly. I'd never go into the library alone, I'd cry about it, and even being in the hall alone was un-nerving. But now, I've told two other friends, my parents, Aunt and recently, my English class, and have decided to let others know now that my brother has left the school.

I believe the school is haunted. Other children and teachers admit to having seen things; even my younger cousin, who also saw something in the library. Even the very skeptical Head-master has seen something, just won't admit it's a ghost. All of the figures seen by other people (apart from the person seen by the Head) have been children, and on occasion, teachers.

The only thing I don't understand is how she appeared in this new construction and reacted to my voice. I'd always believed that ghosts are natural replays of previous events, but to me, this proves otherwise. I don't know what to think, but perhaps you can make something of it otherwise. I'd never believed in ghosts before this happened, but now I can't help but think that there are things we can't explain out there.

*****
*****

So! I guess this is it for this book! 100 chapter, 100 stories, 100 different experiences!

I hope you guys found these stories as interesting and spooky as I did!

I might soon upload Part 2 for this book, depending on your feedback on this one!

Love Always!

xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.5K 990 76
Ready to read some amazing scary stories? Hope you are cause I've just prepared a variety of them just for you! Make yourself comfortable but connect...
13 1 1
Need a ghost story for around the campfire? Or just like being spooked while curled up on the sofa in the comfort of your own home? Delve into the d...
121 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
20.3K 532 14
Want to get the creeps? Scare your friends? Interested in facts and legends about spirits or ghost? Then this will be perfect for you This book will...