Dared To Love

hugmebrothapls tarafından

This is your typical clique bad boy and good girl story, but with a plot twist. This story is about getting r... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Another IMPORTANT Authors Note ~
**Heads Up**
Chapter Twenty Six
Quick Note ~
Another Note :) - Important
Please Read :)
THE SEQUEL FOR DTL IS UP

Authors Note ~ Please Read

1.1K 44 1
hugmebrothapls tarafından

*PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END*

Hey guys, I've got two things to share with you, 

One; so lately, I've been busy with exams and homework that I really haven't gotten the time to write the next chapter, but don't worry, I have made a start.

Two; also, I've sorta got 'writers block' as some may call it and I'm tryna think about forming a cute date for Ember and Ryder, so if you do have any suggestions, please pm me or comment down below!!!

I'd also really love some feedback on the book, I know the chapters are short and I'm working on that as I said before, I may not be the best author but I'm actually pretty proud of both my works; The Wolf Skin and Dared To Love. I never thought I'd get over 200 views, so thankyou to all those who are reading my book.  My aim is to get 50 READS PER CHAPTER and 5 VOTES PER CHAPTER. That may sound like a lot but that is my goal, so please help me to achieve it by telling your friends, family, neighbours, strangers; haha I think you get what I mean. 

As the holiday's are coming up, I will hopefull get at least two new chapters up. Get excited because now that the base of the story is over, now comes the good parts full of plot twists you may or may not expect.

So please, I challenge everyone who's reading this book to go tell 3 friends about this book and ask them to tell another 3 friends (so this is a never ending chain;) . 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

207K 9.3K 42
Surviving High School had actually become an understatement to Daisy. She perceived it more of a battle on the war grounds. She faced so many challen...
30.8K 1.2K 22
Audry and Cameron are finally free of the stressful school days so when they get to embark on an awesome summer spent at Camp Brenwood, in L.A of all...
331K 5K 38
Meet Ashlynn Carter; sixteen years old, quiet, bullied at school. Meet Hope Carter; sixteen years old, extremely loud and...dead. Eleven years ago, H...
1.1K 344 56
He picked the call after a ring, and she grew nervous again. She had practiced what to tell him but they weren't coming that moment. "Keila?", he s...