I'm Gonna Love You Through It

By jelena_13

What happens when Justin meets, Selena Gomez, Cancer patient? Is he gonna love her through it. More

I'm Gonna Love You Through It
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53 - Final Part

Part 18

780 22 0
By jelena_13

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 18 

* Justin’s POV*

We walked back to the car hand in hand. I could see how that little scene had pissed off scooter back there and I was glad. He deserved it for being suck a jerk to Selena.

I shrugged it off as we got home and I helped Selena out. I could tell she was in pain but she never liked to tell me. She never wanted me to worry about her especially with all I have going on. Little did she know I could hear in her voice and see in her face the pain that the cancer was causing.

It killed me to know I couldn’t take away the pain. I couldn’t do anything to me her feel better. I couldn’t take her mind off of it because it was always there and that killed me.

“Selena?” I bit my lip knowing I’d get the same response as always.

“Yes?” She answered as she look in my direction.

“Are you okay babe?” I bit my lip knowing I’d get the same response as always.

She had that fake smile she wore to cover the pain and nodded.

I sighed putting my head down. I didn’t know what to do how to take care of her. I wanted to help. I wanted to take the cancer away. She didn’t deserve this. She was too good to have cancer.

I walked up the stairs avoiding eye contact with her. I walked into the room and sat on the bed tossing the phone between my hands.

I couldn’t handle this on my own anymore. I needed help.

* Selena’s POV *

I knew I had done it this time. I had pushed him over the edge too much and he was going to crack. I knew when he came out of that bedroom it was over. He was done with me and how much baggage I carried with me.

I didn’t want it to be over, I loved Justin. I had never loved anyone before. I have had dreams about marrying this boy. I knew it was far fetched I mean I was just a girl with cancer he was a big teen sensation.

I stood up and walked into to the room to talk to him. As I reached for the knob I heard him talking to someone.

I pressed my ear to the door softly and listened to this whispers.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like she not telling me the truth and that hurts me. I know she’s in pain but masks it away. I was her to be honest and not feel like she has to hold back…. I just don’t know anymore..”

I sunk down on the floor and burrowed my head in my hands crying all my tears.

I had hurt Justin which I had been trying to avoid. I never meant to hurt him. I hated myself for doing that.

I let myself cry and let the pain take me over…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 621 20
Justin does everything that he can to show Selena that he is trying to change his ways and be better for her. He wants her to know he'll do anything...
24.9K 710 19
Famous popstar Justin Bieber meets one of his fan’s sister, Selena, outside of one of his concerts and their relationship turns into something more...
172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...
3K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...