Vincenzo's Lover

By Twix345

(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of t... More

Key Note
SEQUEL
IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Author's Note: Must Read!
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Epilogue
"I Didn't Think I'd Make It To Heaven"
"Crap, I've Made Him Hard."
"Your Butt Makes Me Hard."
"You're Drooling."
". .You Have A Really Sexy Body."
"I Think I'm Falling For You."
"This is us."
"Come Join If You Want, Honey!"
"Guess What, Angel?"
"I Don't Want You Here. ."
"I'll Never Hurt You."
". .and incredibly sexy."
"Mariah."
"Why?"
"Baby Mama."
"She's A Wanderer."
"Go Ahead."
"Love Is Overrated."
"I Like Green."
"Hello, Maria."
"I'm Sorry, What?"
"I Want Us To Be Real."
Thank You
Mr and Mrs Vincenzo and Mia Rossi
Hey
Vincenzo's Lover

Forty Two

65.2K 1.8K 195
By Twix345

-Vincenzo-

"Crap, I don't even know if you can hear me, but, I'm your dad . . and I need someone to talk to and you popped in my mind," I whispered, my hand slowly going to her stomach, rubbing it gently.

She was sleeping soundly on her side and looked beautiful and peaceful. Her lips were parted a little as she breathed quietly, her chest slowly rising and falling, her cleavage shown a little because of her shirt.

"So, your mom's in her third trimester now, huh? You've been growing quickly and I can't wait to meet you - but I don't think I will. See, I've been a di - a meanie to your mother and I didn't mean to. I've just made some bad choices and now it means that I can't see you once all this crap is over. I'm sorry for that and I will ensure that I am a part of your life, I just can't guarantee that. God, you must be massive, you're mother's stomach is, and she's been taking pictures of you every month to see how you're growing."

"I think you're going to be called Noah. She loves that. I'll let her name you, I mean, I don't really think I have the right even though I'm your father. I'm sorry for not being a good father to you and you haven't even been born yet."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "But I do love you and maybe you are better off without me. ."

"Anyways," I said quietly, "I hope everything goes well and that you don't forget me when you're born - but you probably will. I love you and I'm going to go before your mum wakes up and asks me what the hell I'm doing. By the way, stop playing football in there, you're hurting your mom. I'll teach you how to do it properly without hurting people if I get the chance. Good night."

-Mia-

I decided to have a relaxing bath when I realised that I could be giving birth soon, and all this drama with Nicolo wasn't solved yet.

I didn't want to panic and had a warm bath with bubbles and lovely bath bombs and soap that were scented and calmed me.

I was gently splashing water over my stomach that had grown a lot over the month. I was seven months pregnant and didn't even know when the baby's due date was. I couldn't go out so I couldn't go and see a doctor which was really disappointing. I couldn't experience the fun things in pregnancy because I always had something in the way.

The baby could hear me now and I started talking to him a lot, yabbering on about how much I loved him, and how excited I was to meet him, or just to tell him off for kicking me too hard.

I felt a lot more tired and found myself feeling sleepy in the bath. My eyelids felt heavy and started to close until they snapped open, hearing the sound of Vincenzo's voice.

"God, Vince! Can't you knock? I'm having a bath!" I exclaimed as he leaned against the doorway, his eyes scanning my body as I covered my chest, the bubbles covering my body.

"Please, I've seen all this sexiness before," he casually said, coming over and sitting on the edge of the bath.

"Have your boobs gotten bigger?"

His hand went to touch one but I slapped it away. "Why are you even looking and no - wait, oh my gosh, they have."

"Are you D cup now?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know and don't care - plus, it's not any of your business. They're busy making breast milk so leave them alone."

He snorted, chuckling a little. "What are you doing in here?" I asked, clicking my fingers to draw his attention away from my body and to my face.

"Well, I saw you falling asleep and need I remind you that it's dangerous to sleep in the bath?"

"Yes, I know, and I wouldn't be so tired if the baby hadn't been kicking my ribs all last night."

He winced a little, "ouchie."

"Ouchie? That doesn't even define it. Where's April? What are you still doing in here, shoo!"

"April's playing dolls - I had to escape. Barbie's so boring and I'm still here because . ."

"Exactly, no answer, now get out!" I splashed some water at him and he stood, raising his hands in surrender. "Okay, Okay, Jeez, sorry!"

I shook my head as he left, deciding to get out of the bath before I fell asleep again.

I dried myself and went into the bedroom, getting changed before cleaning the bathroom and waddling into the living room.

It was harder to move around now. I could barely see my toes. My stomach was large and the baby had grown a lot.

"Mama, look!" April said, running over to me. She twirled around and that's when I noticed that she had a braid in her hair that I didn't do. "Wow, April, that's beautiful. Who did your hair?"

"Papa."

My eyes widened in surprise. Vincenzo couldn't braid to save his life. "It's beautiful, honey."

"Thanks mommy," she said before going back to her drawing.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Vincenzo on the phone. He hung up and smiled at me. "You braided April's hair?" He nodded with a small smirk. "YouTube." I rolled my eyes before asking, "hey, is everything okay, yet? It's just that I'm in the third trimester and the baby will be coming soon-"

"Mia, it's not solved yet but I swear I will fix this. Hopefully before the baby comes," I looked into his eyes and shook my head. "I can see right through you. You don't think everything will be fixed before the baby comes."

He bit his lip, scratching the back of his neck. "No. .I don't. ." I sighed, "why does my own father want to kill me?"

"Because we think that he owes Nicolo."

"I've never even met him," I said, with a sigh. "I just don't understand."

"I know," Vincenzo said quietly before taking my hand. "Everything will be alright, just don't stress yourself out." I nodded, glancing over at the fast food bag on the counter.

"I'm hungry."

He opened the fridge and passed me a healthy salad. I rolled my eyes, giving it back to him. "I'm sick of healthy food. Gimme some fast food."

"For breakfast?"

"For brunch."

He shook his head with a grin, "no fast food." I groaned loudly, extremely hungry. "It wouldn't kill to have some once in a while! I had pizza yesterday!"

"Exactly," Vincenzo said, playfully. "You've already had some fast food, you'll be fine. I can make you a sandwich, if you want."

"What, with some kale in it?" I groaned again, "I want food!"

"Omelette?"

"No."

"Bran flakes? With nuts?"

"No."

"Noodle salad?"

"No. No and guess what? No!" I huffed, I glanced around the kitchen. "Fine. Make me a sandwich."

"Brown bread and salad in it?" I rolled my eyes, nodding. "How about some kale?"

"Don't irritate me."

I was in the bedroom, folding some clothes and placing them in the wardrobe after doing the laundry. I stopped when I felt a baby kick but it was hard and sharp.

I gasped in a little bit of pain. "No, no. I thought we talked about no harsh kicking?" The baby kicked harder again and my hand went to my stomach, rubbing my side.

"Baby, stop. It hurts," I said, rubbing my stomach in circles.

"What hurts?" Vince asked as he walked in. I gasped again as the baby kicked hard again. "The baby's kicking me and it hurts really badly."

"Come, sit down," Vince said and I slowly walked over to the bed, laying down on my back and rubbing my belly.

"Just relax," he said calmly and I exhaled, relaxing my muscles. He started rubbing my stomach gently, massaging it a little. "Where does it hurt?" I pointed to my side and he rubbed it gently, the pain going away.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded, closing my eyes. "Much better, thank you."

There was a moment of silence until I heard a 'pop'. I sighed. "My button's broken, hasn't it?" Vincenzo hummed in agreement and I opened my eyes.

"Nothing seems to fit anymore!"

He chuckled, "baby's growing." I rolled my eyes, "and ensuring that I have no clothes left."

His phone unexpectedly started ringing and his eyes looked surprised before he answered and left the room. I sighed and April came in, deciding to sit on the bed with me.

"Can baby be called Bob?" April asked, "like Bob the Builder?" I giggled, shaking my head and pulling her close. "You have a strange imagination, April. No, the baby can't be called Bob. Do you like the name, Noah?" She nodded.

"How about Kayden?" Her face scrunched up, "a boy at school called Kayden. He's naughty."

"That's not very good, is it?" April shook her head and suddenly there was a loud bang coming from the living room.

I gasped, the sound of yelling and clicking of guns filling the house. April flinched, her face confused. "What's that-"

"Shh. ." I hushed her gently, scared. I pulled her onto my lap, wanting to know what was going on out there?

Do I move?

Do I check on Vince?

Do I hide?

What the hell?

The yelling was in Italian and suddenly, there was a loud gunshot, echoing around the house.

I almost screamed in fear. Scared and panicked, I took April's hand and looked around.

There was nowhere to hide. Vincenzo was planning on showing me this 'secret hiding spot' in case something happened but he never got round to doing it.

Biting my lip, I stood, leading April over to the wardrobe. Something wasn't right and I had the feeling to hide. There was no where else I could go.

I climbed in first before pulling April into my lap and closing the wardrobe doors, darkness surrounding us.

"Mama?" She asked in a scared tone. I kissed her forehead, holding her close and being careful of my bump. "April, we have to be quiet, okay, honey? Something's wrong out here and we need to hide. Don't be scared, darling." She nodded and sniffed. I realised that she was crying and I managed to wipe her cheeks.

"Don't cry, sweetie. Everything will be alright, just - " there was another loud bang and the yelling got even louder. "Just listen to me, okay? Do everything I say, honey and we'll be fine. D-don't cry. ." I told her and she rested her head on my chest and I shivered in fear.

I held her close, resting my head on top of hers and hoping everything was okay. I tried my hardest not to cry and started to worry badly.

I didn't know what was happening but I couldn't just 'go and check'. What if it was bad for me? Or April and the baby?

I heard the bedroom door burst open and my breath hitched. I was holding onto April tightly now and trying to maintain a quiet and steady breathing pattern as I heard slow footsteps circle the room.

Then, unexpectedly, the wardrobe doors bursted open. I let out a scream in fear as there stood a man holding a large gun with a black mask on.

He yanked me and April out. I quickly grabbed April, carrying her and about to try and run but he took April from me and she screamed as I gasped, another man walking in and my arms being grabbed and held back as I was forced to walk into the living room.

"Let go of me!" I shrieked, struggling against him as he forced me to walk into the living room, which was filled with men with masks, holding guns.

Vincenzo was held back by four men as he struggled against them and I noticed that Leonardo was also there, being held back by two men.

Vince's face fell as he saw me and tears spilled out of my eyes. "Let go of me!" I screamed, wriggling in the man's grasp as April fought in the other man's arms only to be pricked in the neck with a needle that seemed to come out of nowhere. She slumped against him, instantly passing out.

"April!" I gasped, trying to go to her but couldn't. Vincenzo yelled something in Italian but was punched hard by another man.

Then, a different man came into the room wearing an expensive suit. He had brown hair and a goatee. It had to be Nicolo.

"Now, I heard you were beautiful, but I didn't realise you were incredibly sexy and feisty," he said with a smirk as he came in, his Italian accent lacing through his words.

My face scrunched up in anger as he came over to me gazing into my eyes intently before they dropped to my stomach. "Pregnant too. Boy is it?"

I continued to struggle against the man holding me back but he held me strongly so I wouldn't move as much.

Vincenzo yelled something in Italian again, his voice angry and hard. The man groaned and snapped his fingers and the men holding Vincenzo back took him away as he fought against them.

I screamed Vince's name but he had already been taken away, as was Leonardo.

I was left in a room with men I didn't know and April who was passed out in another man's arms.

"What do you want?" I confidentially asked as his hand went to my cheek. I jerked my head away, and went to bite it but he moved his hand away, smirking.

"Gorgeous. The things I'm going to do with you. ." The man murmured, his eyes lustfully gazing at me before they dropped to my chest.

He lifted his hand, harshly ripping my shirt open. I gasped, my bra exposed and I couldn't move. I shivered, groaning a little as the man holding me squeezed my arms.

"Fuck," he said, his eyes lustfully looking at my cleavage. "Could get hard looking at you." I scrunched my face up in disgust as he tutted, coming closer.

"My name's Nicolo. Nice to finally meet you, Miss Feather."

He then leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head back before spitting in his face. He automatically moved his head away, wiping his face. "Don't touch me!" I snapped, looking at him challengingly.

He chuckled, "looks like I'm going to have to tie you to the bed." My eyes widened as I realised what he just said. "Never fucked a pregnant lady before. This is going to be fun."

". .lots of fun."

___

Hey, guys. I know that you all started to realise how much of a drag their relationship is and I started to realise it too and I never really meant for it to go on for that long. I do apologise for that.

Initially, I thought this book was only going to have twenty chapters but as I started writing, more and more ideas came to me.

But this is my first book and there's bound to be lots of mistakes, the arguments being one of them.

We are actually soon coming to the end of Vincenzo's Lover, and there aren't going to be much arguments between them because of what's going to happen so don't worry. It won't drag on so much.

Eventually, yes, they will sort out their differences. The reason why they argue so much is A.) because Vincenzo's a dick and doesn't understand himself. B.) because they don't agree on a lot of things and Vincenzo's occupation being one of them. And C.) because they love each other so much and don't want to see the other hurt.

I do understand why people are starting to hate the arguments and so do I, but don't worry, there won't be much as its actually ending soon.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, I apologise for the arguments and don't forget to:

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.2K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
12.7M 336K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...
148K 2.6K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
32.6M 988K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...