adopted by wdw/// Zach herron...

By tubbosbiglaw

DISCONTINUED Alyssa North has a rough past and one day she gets picked by Why don't we to live with them. Ma... More

Cast
ready for the day
they are here
New home
deppression
cought
Jonah's Secret
coming together
music much
Logan's
Beach
part 12
Fight with jack
secret
Part 16
My own song
Daniel the smartaxx
haunted house
history of the Seavey family
supernatural
vamps
unknow
part 24
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
i need to inform you- owner
Part 31
Part 32
Part 32
A/N but i am changing alyssa look
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Part 39
jacks back
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
More cast ?!?
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59

Logan's and pizza

3.2K 50 5
By tubbosbiglaw

"Did you call me fat corbyn." Daniel says shocked."yeah i did bitch." corbyn says back in a country accent.We hang out for a while then we decide that we should go to Logan's and have pizza with him and have me and zach apologizes to logan after we both called him a crazy psycho bitch. We get in the car and listen to rap such as Nikki, cardi B and lil pump. We have fun and just dance without are seat belts on. He hewe are rebels to the law. After a hour of jamming we head out the car laughing because i started to whip my hair while singing along to bocak yellow. My hair is a mess so i go up to zach and Jonah and mess their hair up." meain you messed up my hair." they say. " well i wasn't going to be a loner with messy hair." i pout while crossing my arms." while you don't need to pout like a three year old." zach says smiling while we all walk into the elevator. I giggle. As we are in the elevator zach hugs my leg because he scared." who's the three year old now." i say looking down at him in a country accent. " every time you say bitch you go into a country accent." zach says still hugging my leg. The elevator opens and zach gets off my leg. To be honest i kinda wished he stayed there for some odd reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 155 44
Why don't we but with a girl member
422K 10.1K 53
After being abruptly kidnap by five devilish boys, you started getting attached to them. [Sequel out now!]
210K 3.1K 40
Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets into big trouble at school and was sent...
22.7K 326 36
completed: 8/8/19 In a world where Julia didn't die, will she remember the pain everyone but Zach gave her or will she start over?