Life With The Dallas Family (...

By elljolie

It all started by being pregnant by Cameron Dallas, but haven't you been wondering about after? With their... More

Life With The Dallas Family (PBCD Sequal)
Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
READ
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
THANK YOU
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just letting you know...
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Character Q&A \\ Titles
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
COVER CONTEST//NEXT BOOK
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (FINALE)
SEQUAL HAS BEEN UP

Chapter 8

8.8K 237 13
By elljolie

Taylors POV:

"HOW COULD YOU?"

"I DIDNT MEAN TO. I WAS DRUNK."

"DRUNK ISNT AN EXCUSE. YOU HAVE THREE KIDS AND A WIFE. YOU CHEATED CAMERON. YOU.... CHEATED. HOPE YOU ENJOY A FOURTH KID."

"I USED A CONDOM."

"THEY. CAN. BREAK!"

"Woah. Calm down." I said.

"NO. I CANT CALM DOWN." Maria screamed crying. "I TRUSTED HIM. I KEEP TRUSTING HIM AND... IM DONE! IM SO DONE RIGHT NOW.""

"Maria..."

"DONT CAMERON. UGH..... I HATE MY LIFE! FIRST MY PARENTS DIE, THEN IM SUICIDAL, THEN

PREGNANT, THEN FAN HATE, NOW I HAVE ALL THIS STRESS. I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE. I CANT. IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE."

"Maria...." Cameron tried again.

"Don't Cameron. I just wanna be alone right now."

"DUDE! Why'd you do that to her?" I asked.

"I was drunk at the club and a girl came up to me. She started dancing and I pushed her off me. Then she pushed me on the bed and made me. She threatened to kill me and my family if I didn't. I had to."

"Dude, you have to tell her."

"Can.. You?" He said, tears threatening to spill. "She won't believe..me."

"Don't worry dude. It'll be fine."

---

Short chapter cause you guys were asking :)

I love receiving notes from you guys :) feel free to message me any time!

And, give ideas or predictions for my stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
761K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...