Chapter 24

ONE.MORE.CHAPTER.

OH.MY.GOD.

I JUST PRE-ORDERED SHAWNS EP ERMAHGERD

SEND COVERS

TWITTA: PBCDWATTPAD

INSTA: MENDESKISSES

KIK:lizardluver612

LETS GET THIS CHAPTER STARTED! PLEASE DONT KILL mE!

Im currently listening to every 5sos song out oops

So you guys said you couldnt see this chapter, so hopefully you can now.

____________

I quickly called 911. Maria still hadn't moved from where she stood. She still held her phone in the same position and stood in the same spot. Her expression was the same and for a second i thought she was dead.

Cat was freaked out and wanted to go home. I pick up Maria and walked to our room. I left them there as i went to find out daughter.

I called all of the fam explaining what happened and they were on the next flight here. I decided to tweet for help.

@camerondallas: Someone stole Rayah in New York City off a bench as we took a picture. If you see her anywhere, please help me..... please...

@MariaPBCD: Please help us find our baby girl Rayah. She was taken off a bench in NYC as we took a picture. Contact us ASAP!

By now, #PrayForRay was trending.

(A/N: MARIA'S TWITTER IS REAL AND ALL OF THESE TWEETS WILL GET POSTED WHEN I WRITE THESE CHAPTERS! GO FOLLOW IT!)

I sighed and contacted the police. I drove down to the station in a rental and they asked me a bunch of questions like her name, age, weight, height, ect.

By that time all of the guys were here and everyone else was at the hotel comforting Maria, who still hasn't moved according to Alex. He had called me from Maria's phone.

We were all walking around New York City checking stores, homes, empty places, alleys, subways, anywhere. This guy was in one of our pictures and apparently his daughter was a fan. He had done something with o2l by taking Connor's coffee cup. He was really upset, but he was flying down here now since he caught the guy before.

Though he kissed Maria, that's in the past and i'm over it. Me and Connor are good friends.

Eventually we heard cries but we didn't know where from. I received a text from Maria's phone of a screenshot of him sending a message saying "One time, you and me, you can have your baby."

I told her to just block the number. I was not letting him give me my baby back by Maria having the nashty with him.

I was getting her back without giving him my wife. I was getting her back and him in jail.

Back to the cries; each one of us looked down every alley, in every empty house, we basically scanned the area.

After about 2 hours of hearing cries, Aaron texted us all and said he found her but didn't know how to get here.

Cam: where are you?
Aaron: I'm at the beginning of the longest alley. She's back at the end.
Maria: OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE HURT HER
Matt: if he hurt her ill hurt him 12092837381082920402x worse.
Nash: this dude is gonna get it...

We all met Aaron at the longest alley. I made a plan.

I'd distract him. When he tries to come after me the other guys run from their hiding spot and grab Rayah. The whole time Shawn would be recording from his hiding spot. I'd slip a tracker in his pocket that we can access from his phone and we'd show the police.

Here it goes....

I ran down and the guy heard me because he turned around. I threw a punch and Rayah giggled. I stopped and smiled because I saw a healthy, smiling baby girl behind him. Soon he swung at me, snapping me out of my stare. I moved my head just in time to kick him in the area.

The guys grabbed Rayah and ran out. I quickly followed all of them as Shawn was still recording as we ran. We made it to a police station and the guy chases us in until he realized where we were. The police man took the phone a Shawn handed it to him.

Two other men had handcuffed the guy.

We went back to the hotel and Maria jumped up and hugged Rayah, crying. She then hugged all of the guys and thanked us all.

Later that night we were on our way home. I was not staying in New York another day, or at least not with my children.

That was the worst feeling knowing someone had taken my child, not even 2 yet right in front of my eyes.

------

Next chapters the end! I can't believe it!