Chapter 3!

I woke up on September 2 to bleeding. Cameron rushed me to the hospital where we found out our baby boy had passed away.

We we're devastated.

Here I am, laying in my hospital bed miserable.

Matt walked in with four ice cream cones. He gave me one.

"How are you doing bæ?"

"Okay." (Okay? Okay.) I sighed.

"Mattaya is here with Alex, Cat, and Ray."

"Can they come in?"

"Sure. Hold on." He said getting up. When he came back, all the kids were with him.

Cat climbed up onto the bed and sat on Alex's lap. Rayah laid on my chest.

(2 weeks later)

"Alex! Cat! Cameron! Come here!" I yelled.

They walked in. I was holding Rayah and my phone.

"Hayes is in the hospital. He was with his friend and he got in a car accident. His friend was driving and is fine but Hayes is not doing good. Nash and the others are already there."

*Hospital*

"Excuse me, what room is Hayes Grier in?" I asked the same girl from delivering the kids.

"Sorry. Family only."

"We are family."

"Okay. Umm... Room 153, floor 3. I hope everything's alright."

"Thanks."

We rushed up. Hayes had a broken leg, bruises and scratches on his arms, and stitches in his head. He was unconscious.

"Oh my god. Nash." I said shaking him. He woke up and hugged me and the kids.

Sky was at home and Will was in New York.

Cat sat on his lap.

"Uncle Nashty, what happened to HayesyBoo?"

"Someone hit the car he was in and hurt him really bad." He said kissing her head.

"Oh. Is he gonna be okay?"

"We think so."

All of the guys, including will and mahogany, flew down to California with us.

Hayes was up and doing better. The good thing was, he didn't have any memory loss.

Thank god he was okay. I don't know if I can handle any more family problems.

---

Sorry for the short chapter! Everyone's been begging for an update so I wholly made this.