Chapter 22

I'm not doing the q&a cause obvioously no one wants one, but thank you to the people who have requested names.

_________

Maria's POV:

'You're worthless!"

'No... Cameron please..'

'YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.' He held a knife up.

'CAMERON PLEASE DON'T! I LOVE YOU AND WE HAVE 3 KIDS AND AN AMAZING FAMILY. PLEASE DON'T!'

'I NEVER LOVED YOU MARIA, AND I NEVER WILL." He pulled his hand back and the knife came diving towards me.

I woke up to people shaking me. I was sweating and crying at the same time. I was breathing heavily and quickly. All 9 of the guys were standing in the room.

"Wh-whats happening?" i asked.

"You were screaming and crying in your sleep." They all explained.

"Oh, sorry for waking you guys up...."

"It's okay. Just get some sleep." Nash said, hugging me. They all left and Cam pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

We soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up from Cat shaking me. I looked over at the clock and it was 3pm. How'd I sleep so late??

"Daddy told me to get you because Alex is hurt." She said, following me as I ran down stairs. When i got down there, Alex had ice on his arm and he was leaning against the door.

"Baseball?" i asked. He nodded.

All 5 of us left the house and drove to the doctors. They did x-rays, blahblahblah, and it was broken.

Of Course.

(home)

My phone buzzed and a warning popped up.

'FLOOD WARNING'

I shrugged it off and continued to play with the kids.

Later, I got another warning. This time more serious.

'TORNADO WARNING'

"Guys, this is serious. We need a plan. If a tornado does hit, we all run downstairs in the basement. Me and daddy are gonna get it ready, okay? Taylor and Kayla will watch you." I told the kids and everyone listened.

My friend Skylar came over to help wth all of this. She brought a bunch of food and jugs of water.

We all brought pillows and blankets down while charging little battery operated movie players for all of us.

Everyone charged up their phones.

After all of that, the kids got toys and we all went in our basement. It was nice, considering it was big, carpeted, painted, and comfy.

While we had power we watched the news. It said it was heading our way but doesn't know how much it was damage.

We locked the door an windows. Then we closed the basement door and boarded it up.

Soon enough the power went out and all the kids were scared. I mean, we had babies, toddlers and kids. All different kinds. Some were calm, confused, and others were crying.

Eventually, we all fell asleep to the sound of the rain and wind.

When we woke up, the power was still out and it was still raining. We tuned into the radio and heard only parts got hit but luckily we didn't and won't.

It should be rainy all week though. We left our set up just in case anything else happened.

---
WERE ALL GONNA DIE
ME AND SKY ARE TEXTING WITH HER FRIENDS AND COUSIN AND WERE GONNA DIE SO HERES AN UPDATE SHE REQUESTED.

I'm gaming and listening to tori Kelly because tori Kelly slays. She's bae.

-Ella