Chapter 15

Maria's POV:

"He cheated on me..." I whispered, still not believing what was in front of me.

I ran out of the alley and into the house. Storming up to my room, Nash chased after me. I laid on our bed and cried into my pillow. Nash rubbed my back soothingly in attemp to calm me down.

Once I calmed down a little, I explained what happened to Nash. Cameron walked in the room, a smile on his face. He walked over to me and kissed me on the lips before I slapped him and walked out of the room.

Slipping on my shoes, Aaron came and asked me what happened. I couldn't explain it again.

"Ask Nash.,..." i said running out. (#AskNash #AskNash2)

Aaron's POV: 

All of the kids were sleeping, so I quietly made my way to Nash's room. I don't know what's going on but I hope this doesn't break the family up.

"Nash?"

"Yeah?" he said, looking up.

"Why'd did Maria run out? And why was she crying?"

"Cameron was having 'it' with a girl in an alley a couple blocks away. Maria was walking to the store down there and saw them. Cameron came back and kissed her but she slapped him. I didn't know she ran out... we have to go find her!"

We ran downstairs and Nash told Taylor to make sure the kids don't wake up. Maria's car was gone, so we knew that she'd taken her car.

Maria's POV:

I was driving around not knowing what to do or where to go. I saw lights but tears blurred my vision. A big crashing sound rung in my ears before I blacked out.

Nash's POV:

My phone rang and I answered while we walked around looking for her.

"Is this Hamilton Grier?"

"Yes?"

"Maria Kincaid, or now Dallas, has been in a car accident and is here at the hospital. Do you think you can make your way down here?"

"Of course. I'm on my way." I said, hanging up and speeding towards our car.

When we got there, I guess the housephone rang too, because everyone in the family was here, including Jacob and Mahogany. 

"She's asking for Nash?"

"Thats me." (#AskNash) I stood up and walked in the room. She wasn't badly hurt. She just fractured her leg and got some stiches in her arm. 

"The accident wasn't bad. She only hit the car at around 10mph and not too hard."

"Thats good."

"Maria.... Cameron asked me something in the waiting room..."

"What?"

"He asked why you slapped him. I said he cheated. He said he was putting Rayah to sleep the whole time. That wasn't Cameron, Maria."

"Oh my god. Now I feel terribe and stupid..."

"You're not. It was Matt's old friend. He has Cam's hair style.."

"Can you get Cam?" she asked.

"Of course."

Cameron's POV:

I walked in the room and immediatly kissed Maria.

"I'm so sorry Cameron. I really am. I thought it was you, and I didn't even let you explain anything and--"

I cut her off by kissed her. I could tell she was really hurt. 

"I love you and always will..." she said.

"I love you more."

"That's not possible."

"Yes it is, cause i'm doing it."

_____

Im really starting to hate this story and people are sending me messages that they're confused or don't like it.

I'm doing this story in all POV's of the family. It's just stories about things that are happening.

I hate this and PBCD but for some reason you guys like it.

- (THIS IS SQUISHY)