Chapter 5

"Baby be the life of the party." I sang while folding our clothes. The whole family was going on a trip to Hawaii for a new event were starting.

It includes everything MAGCON had, but a new name.

Cameron, Nash, Alex, Cat, Rayah, Me, Shawn, Mahogany, Ella, Olivia, Mattaya, Jack and Jack, Carter, Aaron, Melanie (Aaron's fiancé) Taylor, and Matt are in it.

It's called F4E (Family 4 Ever)

Our first stop will be Hawaii. We leave in 12 hours. Right now, it's 11pm and everyone's packing. Rayah's sleeping with Cameron.

"Mommy, can you help me get my suit case? Taylor's in the garage."

"Mhm. Which one do you want?"

"My car one."

"Okay. Here you go bud. Anything else?"

"Nope!" He said running off. He's getting so big. I remember when he was just a little baby.

"Mommy! I'm tired!" Cat whined.

"Okay, go to bed baby. I'll finish packing."

Taylor walked back upstairs.
"Hey, Tay. Can you help Alex pack? It's getting late."

"Yeah. I'm going to bed after."

"Same. Night."

"Night." He said hugging me and walking into his room.

After I finished packing everyone's suit cases, getting the pets to Cameron's moms house, packing snacks and drinks in the cooler,and loading the bus, it was 3:45am.

I was too tired to even function.

When I opened the bed room door, I saw Cat laying on Cameron's chest while he held her tightly.

I snapped a picture and laid down, kissing both of their foreheads.

(leaving)

As soon as we took off, Rayah loved the plane. She wasn't crying, she wasn't laughing. She was quiet, but happy. And I was glad.

Alex was making vines on Taylor's phone while he slept. It was adorable. I revined them all.

Eventually we landed in Hawaii. Everyone jumped out of the plane and landed on a bed. Our room connected to two others. I set down Rayah next to Aaron and Melanie.

Cameron picked me up from behind and kissed me. We laid down and cuddled while the kids played around with everyone else.

I looked up at Cameron. He was focused on the kids, smiling at every movement.

I love him. I love him more than anything and anyone. If it weren't for him, I would be where I am now.

And I'm forever grateful for him.