Chapter 16

I decided that i'm writing today because I have to get over the multiple things happening. Nothing is going to change by me being ipset. Thank you all for the nice messages! They all brought a smile on my face even though im not completely better. July 7th was a terrible day in many ways but also an okay one at the same time because of all the celebrations. Heres Chapter 16!

____________________________________

(5 months later)

Maria's POV:

Cameron decided he was taking me on a date tonight. Taylor and Aaron were watching the kids and it was just me and him. 

I dress in a knee-lengh white dress and curled my hair. I did my makeup and put on some white heals. Cat decided I should wear a diamond neclace they got me when Rayah was born and some diamond earrings that Cam got me for my birthday two years ago.

At 6:30, I was finally done. When I walked down the stairs, Cameron stood there, holding a red rose. He kissed me on the lips.

"I love you more than anything." 

"I love you too."

He grabbed my hand and walked out to his car. He opened my door and I slid in, thanking him. He got in and drove.

When we got there, he blindfolded me with one of Taylor's bandannas. He led me inside and took off the blindfold. When I opened my eyes we were in the middle of a ballroom. It was big and beautiful, and Cam rented it for just us. A guy in a tux came out and played a song on the paino.

"May I have this dance?"

"You may." I said smiling, and grabbing his hand. 

(Later That Night)

When we got home, it was 11pm. The date was amazing. I'm barely alone with Cameron and having him rent out a beautiful place and get a nice dinner made it more amazing. 

"Cameron?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

___

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING UP LATER TODAY!