Chapter 17

I JUST GOT SOAKED BECAUSE IT STARTED RAINING OUT OF NO WHERE LIKE TF BRO 😂

--------

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was a message from connor. Oh, by the way: he's back in o2l now. It's been a while but he's back!

C:hey. meet me and the guys at the beach?

M:sure. see you guys soon!

We packed up some beach things and walked down to the beach. When we got there, all the guys were standing there making Ricky's vlog.

Hayes POV: (I think this is a first?)

"Hayes, who ya textin?" Nash asked as we waited in line for matts ice cream.

"Madison." I replied.

"Hayes, she's no good! I don't trust her with you. She dated my old friend and-"

"NASH I'M ALMOST 21 I THINK I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!"

"I'm just tying to pro-"

"No. Just leave me alone." I said walking away.

Madison called me and i smiled, answering my phone.

"Hayes there's something I have to tell you."

Madison's POV:
(A/N: don't hate. If you like her, then sorry. I don't know what's real and what's fake so if she's not really like this it's just for the story)

"Hayes there's something I have to tell you." I said, a smirk on my face.

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Really? This is great! Come meet me at the beach, there's something I've been planning for a while." He said. Oh, I'm gonna break his heart.

"Okay. I'll be there soon!"

When I pulled up, I walked out and found hayes waiting for me. When I walked up to him, he grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eye.

"Madison, I really love you. Will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. It had a huge diamond in the center. I can get a lot of money for this.

"Of course!" I said, falsely smiling.

Ricky's POV:

I was vlogging and decided to go on the rocks because it was noisy where all of the people were.

I started talking to a camera when I heard kissing sounds. When I looked down behind the rocks, I saw two people kissing. They weren't just any "people".....

They were Connor and Maria.

(A/N: you love me don't you :) you know you do)

Cameron's POV:

Ricky came running over to me while I was sitting on a chair with Rayah.

"Have you seen Maria?" I said quickly.

"About Maria..." I said showing him the video.

"I can't be mad because I did the same thing..... with Ella."

"YOU WHAT?" Shawn said walking up.

"I--uh-I...."

"Guys guess what!"

"What?" Nash said walking up.

"Madison's pregnant and were engaged!"

"WHAT?" Nash screamed, earning some stares.

"I've known her since I was 14 Nash! Calm down!"

Nash's POV:

"IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! SHE'S FAKE!" I yelled. Madison buried her face in her hands and 'cried' but I couldn't give a flying mattosaures about her.

First, Maria cheats. Then Cam confesses he cheated. Then Shawn's mad. Then Hayes is engaged and Madison's pregnant. Then I'm mad.

What's happening to this family?

---
HEHDAJEPAKDKQODPA YOU LOVE ME 😘

-Your Favorite Person In The Whole World Right Now, Ella.