Chapter 9

Maria's POV:

After I calmed down, I unlocked the door and walked out. Cameron laid on his stomach, crying and pulling at his hair.

I slowly walked to the guest room and fixed myself up in the mirror. Taylor them walked in a told me he needed to talk to me.

"Maria, don't interrupt me. This story is important. You can say what you have to say after I'm done okay? So, Cam was at the club and a girls as dancing on him. He tried to push her off but she threatened to hurt his family unless he had sex with her. That's why. He did it for you. For you, for alex, for cat, and for rayah. Please Maria, forgive him. He's broken without you."

Broken.

Broken with me.

I didn't even bother to listen.

I broke his heart in just a matter of minutes.

I was crying by now. Laying on the bed crying.

I knew what girl this was.

And she wasn't getting away with it.

Nash's POV:

I sat with Cameron and comforted him. I didn't like when they fought. Of course I hadn't.

It was hard to pick sides. Maria or Cam. Cam or Maria.

Taylor came down and matt went up to Maria. They were cuddle buddies, and always have been.

I hope they make up.

Matts POV:

"Hey Maria. Are you okay? Wanna go out to eat? I've eaten like nothing today."

"Same."

"I've inky eaten a burger, two medium fries, two icecream cones, a Popsicle, some sour patch kids, a vanilla bean frapp, and a sandwich. That's not healthy for a man to eat that little."

She weakly laughed, "yeah?"

"Yeah." I said laying down and cuddling with her.

Taylor's POV:

I leaned in. She leaned in. And we kissed.

"TAYLOR?" I heard someone scream.

Aaron.

I just kissed Melanie. In front of Aaron. Carter started to cry and so did all of us.

What's happening to us?

-- A/N --

You guys wanted drama! Don't worry it'll get better.

Sorry for the short chapter!