Chapter 2!

Before I start, everyone loved that Jack G part back there haha!

-------

Maria's POV:

Next Day: July 17th:

I woke up to see Cameron sleeping with Rayah on his chest. I guess she woke up in the middle of the night.

"OHHHHHH BURN!" I heard someone scream.

Then I heard the kids giggle. I guess the guys slept over. I slowly got up and snapped a picture, walking out the door.

"HEY MARIA" Everyone yelled.

"Shhh. Cam and Rayah are still sleeping."

"OKAY." Taylor yelled. I smacked his arm and he pouted. 'What was that for?"

"What do you think?"

"What does everyone want for breakfast?"

"WAFFFFFFLEEEEEEESSSS!"

'Dang. Okay okay."

I made the mix and made about 25 waffles.

"Cat wanna help mommy set the table?"

"Yeah!" she said. I handed her a pile of 13 plates with forks on top. When she came back, i gave ehr butter knives and syrup. Then, I have her napkins and told her she was done, giving her five dollars as a reward.

Cameron and Rayah later came down and ate.
Rayah and Cat watched My Little Pony.

Mahogany was working on a song with Shawn.

The guys were playing football in the yard with Alex.

And I got to take a nice, warm bubble bath. I thought through my life.

I never thought that at 16 id be pregnant with my best friends baby. Or his boyfriend.
I never thought I'd be 24 and have 3 kids.

A 7 year old.
A 5 year old.
And a 1 year old.

I never thought I'd have so many people who care about me.

I'm so lucky to have all this and to have-

"AHHHH." Alex screamed.

I got out and threw some clothes on running down stairs.

Alex laid on the trampoline holding his leg.

"MOMMY." He yelled. I picked him up and he cried more.

I put him on the couch and the guys got ice.

"What hurts bud?" Matt asked.

"My... L-l-leg." He said.

Tay put the ice on his leg.

We drove to the hospital and hey did some x-rays. It was only sprained, thank you god. I can't have a broken leg right now. I have enough to deal with.

(2 weeks later)

"ITS MY LIFE MARIA! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!"

"YOU ARENT 21! YOU'RE ALMOST 24 AND HAVE THREE CHILDREN. ALSO, YOU'RE ALWAYS THE ONE GOING OUT. IM STUCK AT HOME. I HAVENT BEEN OUT. NOT ONCE. AT LEAST NOT IN 7 YEARS. YOU KNOW WHAT CAM? GO. I DONT CARE ANYMORE." I yelled, storming up the stairs. I'm so done. I have never had a night out. I've never even been to a bar.

Cameron goes out all the time with his friends. I'm stuck home, all alone with three kids. I never got to have a life. And he does?

Me and Cameron have been fighting a lot lately. But.. I'm pregnant again. AGAIN.

(Later that night)

Cameron walked back in the house at 2am.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry. I brought you a beer and next time you get to go out. I planned something for you and Mattaya next week."

"*sigh* I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Really?!" He said, picking me up and spinning me around.

We then went to bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you."