The Outsiders-Steve Randle,Lo...

By Greasergirl4life

Shelby Wilson is a greaser from Stilwell,Oklahoma who has a huge fight with her mom and takes a summer vacati... More

The Outsiders-Steve Randle-Love at first Sight
Meeting Him
Meeting her
Meeting the gang
First Date
Call from a friend
Best Night Ever!!
Explaining
Girls night out
Day at the DX
Drag race
Surprise Party
The past
One-shot contest
Unwanted visitor
A Sick Soda
Wedding Plans
I'm in love
I need you
Birthday Present
Birthday Party
Not an update
Last First Kiss
Boys Night Out
Girl Talk
Where Ever You Go I'll Go
Boy or Girl?
Rodeo
Not an update
The New Owner of the DX
We'll make it work....We have to
That's not long enough
Two more days
It's Now or Never
Authors Note
Nobody but me
Late night talk
I'll see ya later
Please Baby, Wake up
Happy Birthday!!
She's back
Sorry
On the hunt pt.2
The Master Plan
It's Good to Be Back
How could you
Questions for Evie
We Caught Three In One Night
She's still beautiful
The Other Steve
Not an update
Greg's Dream
Read please
Shelby's Dream pt.1
Shelby's dream pt.2
Who are you??
50 First Dates
Take it on back
A/n
Remember when
Throwback Thursday
A Sick Shelby
New Book!!!
Prayers please
Telling Steve
Murder she wrote
Murder she wrote pt.2
Happy Anniversary!!!
Baby Talk
Sorry
Going to College
Please help me
Would you read?
The Police
shout out
Mystery Boy is Revealed
Decisions
Are you A Ghost?
Jealous Cousins
Do I have vampurr teeth?
A/N
Yes
I'm a Believer
Love and War
A Short Honeymoon
Bonfire
I love you too!!
Wish Me Luck
Hello
Welcome to the World
First Letter From Steve
Soon
OKC
Surprise Visit
I Choose Home
Jenny Chadrick
Writing club
Knocked Out by a Ghost
My Greggie
This is Just a Dream
Not An Update...yet

On the hunt

1.3K 24 14
By Greasergirl4life

Sorry I didn't update but I was at church camp but here ya go. Hope you like it and thanks for all the reads and feedback. I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

~~~~

Shelby's POV

(Later that night)

We were all still at the Curtis house watching movies.

"Let's go outside and talk." Steve whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I said and stood up. We walked on the porch and leaned against the railing.

"You scared me to death." He said.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh honey don't be sorry. I'm just glad you're okay." He kissed my forehead.

"Me to. In my mind I was ready to die, to save Greg, but when it happened all I could think was I don't want to die, I'm not ready to go. I remember the last thing I saw was you in rear-view mirror waving at me and thinking how happy I was that you were the last thing I saw."

"Next time someone threatens you or one of us please please tell me. I don't want to feel the pain of losing you again."

"I promise." I told him. He hugged me. I put my head in the crook of his neck and his head was on my shoulder.

"I almost lost you baby." He whispered. I could've swore he sniffled. He did. I felt a few tears on my shirt.

"Please don't cry. I'm here now and I'm not leaving you like that." I said starting to cry.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be sorry. It's ok to cry." So we did cry. Silently....but we did.

(The next day)

"Shelby wake up. We're goin to Stilwell today." Greg shook me.

"I'm up I'm up." I said drowsily. I stood up and put on my short sleeve shirt that tied in the front, my jean shorts, and my boots. This is how I usually dress. I went downstairs and Darry was cooking.

"Darry why are you here cookin when we could've came to your house?" I asked.

"I promised you I'd cook you your favorite." He smiled sitting a plate down in front of me. My eyes lit up.

"Thank you Darry!!" I chowed down.

We finished eating and we left. When we got there we went to my house first. I walked on in.

"Knock knock." I said. Layne, Landon, Trecia, Shandon, grandpa, and Aspyn were there.

"Shelby!!" Layne, Landon, and Aspyn yelled running to me.

"Hey guys." I hugged them.

"Hey sweetie." Trecia said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Hey girlie." Shandon hugged me.

"Hi miss priss." My grandpa said hugging me.

"Hey yall." I told them

"We didn't know you were in the hospital till this mornin or we would've came." Trecia told me.

"It's fine. I'm all better now." I assured them. We caught up for awhile.

"Hey Soda." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Didn't you have a horse named Mickey Mouse you kept at Buck's stables?"

"Yeah. Who told you?"

"Steve." I said. Soda glared at him. "Anyways, we buy horses from him sometimes and one horse particular he made us promise to take extra care of him and to call him Mickey." When I said that his eyes lit up.

"You better not be lying."

"I ain't lying. Come see for yourself." I stood up and walked towards the barn and everyone followed. When I got to the barn I gave Soda some sugar cubes.

"He loves sugar cubes." Soda smiled.

"Yeah. I noticed." I smirked. We walked to the field where there was horses standing everywhere.

"Mickey! Mickey!" I hollered. After a few times a beautiful horses came trotting to us. He looked up and saw Soda and ran to him. He nuzzled in Soda's chest.

"Oh Mickey Mouse I missed you." Soda said almost crying.

"He's yours. You can keep him here and visit when ever you want or you can put him in the stable by Diva." I told him.

"Oh thank you Shelby!! You really are amazing!!" He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Anything for my bro." I smiled. "Do you want to ride him?"

"Of course!!" Soda smiled bigger than ever.

"I'll go get ya a saddle and stuff." I walked to the barn and grabbed one of our saddles. I saddled him up and Soda took off. We could hear him laughing.

"Thank you Shelby. That was like our dads other son." Darry said.

"Yeah thanks a lot." Pony said.

"No problem guys. Yall have done a lot for me here lately." I told them.

Soda rode Mickey till dark then unsaddled him. We sat around and ate snacks.

"I'm ready for bed." I yawned.

"One rule though." My grandpa said.

"Which is?"

"No staying in the same room with your boyfriends. That goes for all of you." He said sternly.

"Fine. I'll sleep in my bed with Leah and Skylar. Sydni and Thomas get the spare room. Greg and Blake get their room. The other girls can make pallets in the living room and the boys in the back room." I said.

"Me and Ashley are going home. Pony and Darry are coming with us." Lauren said.

"I'm going to with Johnny." Chandra said.

"Ok that's fine." I told them. The only reason they are going is to share a room with their boyfriends. I'm pretty sure Lauren still won't let Ashley.

"I promised my sisters and brother I'd come home to and bring Soda." Leah said.

"That works. So me, Timber, and Skylar in my bed." I said.

"Yeah and I'm going home and Hunter's going home." Nate said.

"Me and Thomas are crashing here." Sydni said.

"Ok so me, Timber, and Skylar in my bed. Steve, Dally, and, Two-Bit in the spare room. And Greg and Blake in theirs. And Thomas and Sydni in Layne and Landon's bed. Landon and Layne can sleep on a blow up mattress tonight. That works." I said.

We all got ready for bed.

"Good night Benwilpott. I love you." Steve kissed me.

"Good night Stevie. Love you more."

"Love you most." He told me. We went to our rooms. I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Greg's POV

I gotta find the prick. I know where he lives and works. I know all his friends and family. Plus, he's not smart enough to go in hiding for awhile. This should be easy. Everyone was asleep so I tried to sneak out the door quietly. Someone cleared their throat. Shit! I've been caught. I slowly turned around.

"Gonna go kill em without us. I'm crushed." Dally smirked.

"You where gonna go have some fun without us." Two-But said.

"Go back to bed guys." I told them

"We where never in bed. We knew you would go after him. We had a feeling that's why you came." Dal smirked.

"Just go to bed." I growled. "I don't want anyone else involved."

"Involved. They already hurt our sister. I think we're already involved." Dally sounded like he was getting annoyed.

"Do you want me to scream?" Two-Bit asked.

"Why would I want you to do that?" I asked him confused.

"To wake everyone up and tell them where you're going." He answered.

"Fine come on." I said defeated. We walk out and walked towards his house. Hopefully finding him there.....

~~~~~

DONT FORGET ABOUT MY TUMBLR, shelbywilsonlove, AND MY FACEBOOK PAGE, The Outsiders fan club, WHERE I POST PICTURES FROM THE STORY!!!!

PLUS, DONT FORGET ABOUT THE QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM!!!!

Please fav/comment/share and keep reading. Thanks so much!!

Question: Who is the current owner of the DX?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 710 19
Ashley Randle runs away to Tulsa, Oklahoma to live with her cousin Steve after her dad kicks her out of her house. There, she reunites with the gang...
118 0 18
Rylee JonΓ‘s, a wannabe Greaser, a person who was someone who was with both sides of the people of Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was a mix of Soc and Greaser...
3.8K 77 20
Joseph Anthony McPhee lives on the East side of Tulsa, Oklahoma. After being abandoned by the only people he thought to call family, he winds up sing...
293K 7.1K 91
Where Thomas Shelby finds himself slowly destroying the bond between him and his daughter when she needs him most. ?|Peaky Blinders story ?| Delilah...