To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

Per KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... Més

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 20 I'll protect her

1.7K 107 7
Per KassandraVivu

CH. 20 I'll protect her

(Chris POV)

To be quite honest, when I say I was nervous. I meant it, I was scared shitless. I was going to transform in front of her, the secret that my family has. The thing that all my brothers and I have in common. Are that each one of us were something, that each one of us had something extraordinary about us.  The reasons why we were brothers and how we became a family in the first place. I was going to share this with her, someone who I found myself caring for more than anyone else I have come across. My mind wondered towards my brothers and thinking if they've encountered themselves in a familiar situation.

I haven't spoken to them in a while, I needed too.  They're my family after all and I'm grateful that our parents found us, took us in and loved us.

"I'm your Queen huh?" She said and I looked at her, having the thoughts in my mind push away for now.

"Yes, you're indeed," I told her and the smile she gave me had my heart pounding I was afraid that it was going to beat out of my chest any moment now.

"I can hear it." She says I nodded my head knowing that she was talking about my heart beating.

She quickly got out, grabbing a towel and rushing towards the bedroom.

My eyes widen at the confusion and scared if she was regretting. I rushed out of the bathroom to find her on the phone.

"Kisses." I heard her say and I instantly knew she was talking to her sister Krissie who happens to be dating my brother Hunter.

Which I knew for a fact, Hunter most likely hasn't told her.

So I rushed towards her and look at her.

I spoke to her in my mind."Don't tell her anything, let Hunter do it when he's ready." She nodded her head and hung up.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Sorry, it's just a thing of ours that we do. My sisters and I." she said and I smiled.

Sitting on the bed next to her, she stared into my eyes.

I knew I was naked and I wanted to laugh at the facial expression she had on her face from her not trying to lower her eyes.

I look at her, her image and how she looked with the towel wrapped around her body.

She is stunning, Beautiful than anything I have ever seen and I have a feeling she will only be the most Beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Why so quiet?" I ask her and she bit her lip which causes me to feel something.

I wanted to be the one biting those lips, I wanted to do that, she looks good.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" I said to her and she smiled.

"So you keep saying." She said and I lifted her face with my finger so she and I could make direct eye contact.

"So I keep stating," I said to her and kissed her, feeling her lips against mine was something that I knew I always wanted to feel and get the thrill of feeling.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I felt the towel that was wrapping her body fall.

I gently laid her on the bed and continue kissing her.

Lowering my kisses down her neck, reaching her chest and looking at how lovely her breast was.

"Just beautiful," I whispered towards the nipple before I took it into my mouth, hearing her moan as I suck her nipple into my mouth stirred the wolf in me even more.

"Chris." She says as I nibbled on her nipple and flicking my tongue on it. Knowing that I was greedily going to get used to this and nothing or no one could take it away from me.

I played with her other breast, pinching her nipple with my finger as I sucked on the other one. Giving them both pleasure.

I moved my mouth to the other nipple and used my other hand to pinched the nipple I was just sucking on.

"Baby...." She said which made my cock extremely hard.

Just the way she said it and knowing that that word was directed to me. I nibbled on her nipple and felt her fingers running through my hair.

I release her nipple and kissed down her stomach, wanting to reach the area I wanted to reach what was calling me the most.

I wanted to taste her down there. I lowered the kisses and went towards what was calling out to me and flickered my tongue, tasting her for the first time.

"Chris!" she gasps as I continued to lick her, happily as she was dripping.

I suck on her clit and she swirled on the sheets.

Moaning, God her moaning drove me.

Those noises she made are Heaven, I stuck a finger in her and felt her hand instantly on my hair pulling it.

"That's okay baby, be rough," I said in my mind to her, having us being connected drove me even wilder.

I continued licking her.

"You taste so good, baby," I said to her in my mind and she let out a moan saying my name.

"You're mine, no one else. all mine, my Queen. My Goddess, Mine." I told her.

I wanted her to know that she is amazing, that she will always be wanted by me.

"That feels so good," she said out loud, I stick in another finger. wanting to get her ready.

Ready for me, because I knew I wanted to be inside of her from the minute I fell for her.

I wanted us to be officially connected.

I want to complete the bond, between her and I.

I pushed my fingers in and out of her.

Letting her moans take over the room, tasting her as I do so.

"Chris.... oh God Chris," she said shaking and I knew she was going to release that very moment.

I was going to show her she was mine.

My phone instantly ringed, which had me irritated at the sound that was coming from it.

Of course, I was going to ignore it.

"You should answer that." She said.

I slowly removed myself from her and grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Princeton," I said, my eyes widen as I was told that they link Kassie's case to an unsolved case.

"You have? who is she?" I asked, but they told me it was more than one person.

Kassie notices the look from my face, remove herself from my bed and stood next to me.

"I want to meet her," she said.

I looked at her but continued talking on the phone.

"So they're both sisters? okay, yeah do that. let us know when she's coming in. thanks for the update. night." I said ending the call.

Kassie didn't budge as she eyed me with that look like she wanted me to tell her everything about the conversation.

"They linked your case to an unsolved case, they're two victims from that case, who happen to be sisters, one of them was in a coma but she was just woken up so we're hoping she and her sister will help us close this and figure out who this guy is," I told her and she let that sink in.

"How did one of them end up in a coma?" She asked me, I grabbed her arm not wanting to discuss this for the rest of the night especially since we would be there tomorrow and would have to discuss it.

"an accident," I said, as soon as the words left my mouth it had a strange taste as if something wasn't right.

"an accident? caused by what?" Kassie asks, but I couldn't answer the question.

"They don't know who caused it," I said, not even wanting to say it but I knew I needed to tell her.

"He wanted to cut loose ends, how did they find out that her case is linked to mine?" She asked me walking back to the bed and sitting on it.

"an item left behind accidentally by him that was described by the previous victims," I told her.

she shook her head, her eyes squinting, I looked at her as if so many thoughts were running through her head, but I couldn't hear them which let me know that she didn't want me to hear these thoughts.

She stared at me. "you mean to tell me, this guy who never leaves anything behind, suddenly leaves something behind that can link him to his previous crimes and now a meeting with his previous victims are going to be set up tomorrow with me. all of us, in one room." She said and everything hit me at once.

"It's a setup," I said.

she nodded her head.  "He probably hasn't let those two sisters go either, he wants me and them in the same room. he just tricks you all into making that happen," she said and I shook my head, ready to call it all off.

"What are you doing?" she asked me and I look back at her from my phone with a confused look as if it wasn't obvious what I was doing.

"I'm calling it off, I am not putting your life in danger," I said meaning every word of it.

"You can't do that," she said and my eyes widened at those words as the whole point of us meeting was to protect her.

"I am your protector remember?" I said and she nodded.

"I want to meet them, it's part of his game. he knows if I meet them I can try to figure it out. he just threw the ball in my court." She said quietly.

"and what exactly is that?" I asked her, already knowing what she was going to say.

"He wants to see if I am scared of him when he is actually nearby and if I will stand by and let him kill more people because of me or just let him take me in," she said.

I moved towards her, sat on the bed and grabbed her wrapping my arms around me.

"I'll make it happen, I'll get you to meet the girls but you all won't be in danger. I promise." I told her kissing her head.

She laid her head on my shoulder.

" You forget that this is his game," she said.

I shook my head.

"Well, he's about to lose," I said meaning it, no one was going to touch her. no one.

*(Kassandra Speaks)*

Hello, Dolls, hope you enjoyed this chapter, wanted to spice it up but of course cut the spice short because hello, there's a maniac after her. who happens to be linked to another case.  the other case is with my book "I'm Alive." if you haven't read it yet, check it out dolls! so what do you all think? can you guys figure out who the maniac is? can anyone figure it out? Hahaha well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter because the next one is interesting. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE until next time dolls. xoxoxoxo

- Kassandra Vivu

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

434K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
1.9K 262 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
138K 7.8K 76
No one believes her, who would believe her when they have proof that it's her. But still, Natasha claim she's innocent feeling like she's being fram...
1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...