Metanoia(Bangtwice)

HaruTrishaXX द्वारा

We all wanted to avoid something in order to not be hurt. But how can you avoid someone who can make your lif... अधिक

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Notes
83
84
85
Last Chapter.

30

2.6K 77 43
HaruTrishaXX द्वारा

Jungkook run towards Tzuyu and carry her to a room and lie her down. He starts kissing her torridly while unbuttoning his shirt. Then look to the both sides trying to secure their surroundings then take a deep breath taking off her shirt.

"Jungkook.." She hugged him. He kissed her abdominal which made her moan holding his head while his hands roam around her thigh. "Aghh.."

He looked at her then smirked then kiss her again while removing her pants, "Jungkook.." she called again, "JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook opened his eyes and sit up looking around the room. Jin punched his arm and creased his forehead, "Bro what the fuck?"

"Why?" his eyes widened.

"What are you dreaming? You're kind of Like kissing your pillow.." He laughed then shake his head couldn't believe of what he has seen.

Jungkook looked around the room and to the window, "Its night?! I skipped class?!!"

"Yeah we were waking you up..."

He stood up and grab his bag then walked to the door following Jin. Most of the lights are already off. "What time—9??"

"Yeah bitch... I was waking you up.."

"Did my parents called you?"

"No... You need to go home before they call.."

Jungkook rushed to his car and threw the bag at the passenger seat then take a deep breath trying to remember his dream but couldn't think any of it anymore. Its like in just 10 seconds everything in his mind disappears and creates new dreams.

He gripped to the steering wheel then think deeply again, "Aishh what was that dream about?" then put the volume up listening to the music.

93.1 Pony-Ginuwine

"What the fuck?" he switch to the next station.

Hyorin- I choose to love you

"What the hell is with the songs?" He turned off the radio and focus on driving. Tzuyu appeared to his mind again, that moment they kissed. There's something he couldn't tell inside of him. Though he still pound his heart to Sana, hoping she'll choose him over Taehyung.

He stop the car and look at the person crossing the stoplight. Then roll down the window, "Yah!"

She turn around then continue to walk again ignoring him. He slowly drives the car same pace as her walk. "Its night and you're walking alone?"

She looked at him and show her hand, "My earphone.."

He unlocked his car, "Get in.."

"What?"

"Its in the back... in my bag.." He said. She opened his passenger seat and grab his bag.

"Ohh—Jungkook.." Jimin stopped the car and look at the door open, "Who's with you?"

Tzuyu close the car and walked to his window, "Give it.. Its not in there.."

"Well I probably lost it.." He shrugged. Jimin creased his forehead and watch the two argue again. Then left them without informing. Jungkook watched the car leave then back to Tzuyu, "Im telling you... I put it on the bag!"

      "Its not there!"

      "Then look inside my car if you don't wanna believe me.." He pointed to his door. Tzuyu glared at him then walked away as she press on her phone. He moved the car again at the same pace with her again then smile.

      She glanced to his car then kick it.

      "Yah!" Watching her walk around his car and enter inside without asking, "You're going in the end.." He smirked.

       She stayed quiet in the car looking outside. Jungkook sniffed, "Where do you live?"

       Her eyes landed to him, "Do I look like I want to tell you where I live?"

       "Then why did you get in?!"

        "Because you told me to?!"

       He looked away controlling the frustration as he drives, "Lord.."

      Tzuyu looked at her phone and type again as if she's messaging someone. Then look outside watching the people walk. Jungkook turn the car other way around, making its opposite way from the apartment. "Why did you turn around?! the apartment is that way?!"

       "YAH! I asked you where do you live and you don't want to tell me and now you're telling me I went to wrong direction?!" He complained, "You're really confusing.."

       She crossed her arm and look away trying to not yell at the car and beat his ass again. Her eyes are focus on the road watching where he will lead her.

       He stop the car near the river and she looked at him weirdly, "Now where the hell are we?!"

       "River? Can you see? Bridge? Water? Lights? Fountains?" He described. Then glance to her while pointing to the river.

       "Well what are we actually doing here?! You asked me to get in and you dragged me here?"

       "Hey I was gonna drop you off! But you won't tell me your address so I turn the car around so it is your fault.." He glared at her. She opened the door then run her fingers to her hair walking away.

       Jungkook gave her a weird look and follow her, "Yah.. Where are you going?!" Locking his car. She didn't answer him but to continue walking herself somewhere peaceful she could be.

       He looked at her then blinked his eyes thinking what the hell is she doing and where is she going. She stopped walking and turn to him. "Stop following me.."

       "Well atleast tell me where you are going so I could leave you.."

       She glance to his car and realize they are too far from where they were earlier. Her eyes can barely see the car from the distance. "Why don't you take your car and go home to your so called rich house?"

      "Huh?"

       She continue to walk further more until she felt very far already. Soon as she turn around her eyes widened looking at Jungkook fanning himself while walking, "Yah.. Lets go back.." he point to the distance.

      "YOU-Why are you following me?!"

      He gasped for air and rest on the bench, "I can't leave a person here its dangerous.."

      "Really?"

      He nod his head. Tzuyu ran as fast as she can and Jungkook gritted his teeth standing up again and chase her. There's somehow a laugh came out of her as she runs. He grabbed her arm and turn her around looking at her smiling.

     She gasped for air and wipe her forehead. Jungkook look at the distance then take a deep breath, "Yah.. We have to go back there.. Its night we can't be roaming around at noght like this.."

     "You go home.."

      "Yah.. Won't your parents will look for you?!"

      "Parents?" She laughed, "I lost that long time ago.." then turn around and jog again holding her bag. Jungkook watched her walk away then follow her again, "What do you mean? Your parents are dead?"

      "You could say that.."

      "Sorry.."

      He stopped her from running and chase his breath first before talking to her again and look around, "Okay.. We have to stop running.. We're the only people walking around the river now.. Its 10 pm.. Soon 11.."

      She looked at him up and down running her breath, "Go home.."

       "I can't leave a woman here what the hell? That's the rules here... Im just following it.. There's bad people in this area.."

      "Then why did you bring me here then?"

       "I thought you wouldn't run away.." He grabbed her arm and dragged her, "Lets go back.. I don't have the time to argue.."

       She insist. Jungkook creased his forehead and look at her staring at him again, "What?"

       "I'm not going home yet.."

       "Ehh?"

       "You can leave me here I don't care.. And like you said you don't care about a people like me.."

       He tilt his head, "Yah.. Lets go.."

      She moved her hands away and walk again. Jungkook groan from frustration and watch her from the bench. "There's actually a bum in that direction who follows you around until you reach a quiet place and he'll do something.."

      Her eyes glared at him not believing to what he is saying. Then she heard a trash bags move making her flinched and walk back to him. Jungkook chuckled and stand up, "What happened?"

     "Bitch-ah!" a mosquito bit her. He laughed, "What's happening?"

      "Just walk already!" She pushed him. He looked at her in the eye then his smile disappeared again. Tzuyu tried to avoid the situation and ignore his eyes but she just couldn't take it.

      Her eyes still lands to him and they stare at each other again. Jungkook gulped and put his hand on her cheeks. He took a deep breath and think about it. Then just go with it. Rushing his lips against hers and hold her waist. Tzuyu widened her eyes trying to push him away but couldn't.

      They look at the nearest hotel and he dragged her towards it. Paying for one day room.

      He kissed her torridly again taking off her shirt as soon as they enter the room and carried her to the bed. She gasped for air and look at his body. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her kissing her abdominal and unlock her bra.

      Her hand gripped to his head feeling the tensity she's receiving. "Are y—" she was about to ask but he pressed his lips against her while putting his hand on her chest.

      Jungkook unbuckled his belt and remove his pants. Then remove hers. She was completely undressed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.1K 217 24
We aren't a mistake and if we are then we are a beautiful mistake . What happens when Lisa a normal girl have a one night stand with famous CEO of S...
149K 6.2K 84
A woman can't change a man because she loves him, a man changes himself because he loves her. Check out Happier if you want to know what happened to...
183K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
7K 327 29
🏅#18 Taetzu Dec.27, 2021 You'll never know when will love come to you. What will you do when you fall in love with a stranger? He's the youngest mem...