Infinite | Marvel Gif Series

Galing kay -mando

a gif series about some of my faves (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Highest Rankings: 1. #1 in Tony Stark 2. #1 in Pe... Higit pa

{1} STAR LORD
{2} DOCTOR STRANGE
{3} CAPTAIN AMERICA
{4} THOR
{5} TONY STARK
{6} BUCKY BARNES
{7} STAR LORD
{8} SPIDER MAN
{9} DOCTOR STRANGE
{10} CAPTIAN AMERICA
{11} THOR
{12} TONY STARK
{13} BUCKY BARNES
{14} SPIDER MAN
{15} DOCTOR STRANGE
{16} STAR LORD
{17} CAPTIAN AMERICA
{18} THOR
{19} TONY STARK
{20} BUCKY BARNES
{21} SPIDER MAN
{22} DOCTOR STRANGE
{23} STAR LORD
{24} CAPTIAN AMERICA
{25} THOR
{26} TONY STARK
{27} BUCKY BARNES
{28} SPIDER MAN
{29} DOCTOR STRANGE
{30} STAR LORD
{31} CAPTIAN AMERICA
{32} THOR
{33} TONY STARK
{34} BUCKY BARNES
{35} SPIDER MAN
{36} LOKI
{37} DOCTOR STRANGE
{38} STAR LORD
{39} CAPTAIN AMERICA
{40} STAR LORD
{41} DOCTOR STRANGE
{42} CAPTAIN AMERICA
{43} LOKI
{44} BUCKY BARNES
{45} STAR LORD
{46} SPIDER MAN
{47} THOR
{48} TONY STARK
{49} LOKI
{50} CAPTIAN AMERICA
{51} ANT-MAN & THE WASP
{52} THOR
{53} TONY STARK
{54} BUCKY BARNES
{55} SPIDER MAN
{56} DOCTOR STRANGE
{57} STAR LORD
{59} CAPTAIN MARVEL
{58} BUCKY BARNES

My Infinity War Review

2.5K 48 50
Galing kay -mando

Obviously there are some spoilers so if you haven't seen the movie then don't read this one just yet. Go watch the movie and then come back and read it so we can discuss everything that went down, and lot went down.

So about the video that I added, it's very in depth review of Infinity War. The video will make points that I make because there are similar points that we share. New Rockstars is an amazing YouTube channel that does all kinds of reviews, breakdowns, and analysis on practically everything. They've done so much coverage over Infinity War and I genuinely love their channel so go watch and check out their videos, I highly recommend.
#notspons

Let the review begin...

Pros:

Starting off with the things I absolutely loved in this movie, were the characters.

1. Wanda was amazing in Infinity War. I had a good feeling about her character and Russo's didn't let me down. I was so happy to see more of her power development, the visuals looked great. I'm so glad that she was used in the way that they used her and she definitely moved up in some spots in my list of favorites. "Why was she up there the whole time." Yes Okoye! Also her and Vision their relationship was so cute, I might've "awww" a little to loud.

2. Gamora was very well thought out and used in the way I hoped she was used. Instead of being the "mom" to the Guardians, she got to play the part that she deserved. The scene where she asked Peter to kill her if Thanos got her broke my heart but got fixed when they kissed and Drax was there. Also, the scene where the Red Scull said that the tears weren't for Thanos, I started crying knowing what was going to happened. (Also Red Scull wtf ?? Any of my Walking Dead fans, did y'all know that it was Aaron, the actor that plays him, is playing Red Scull) But back to Gamora, I felt like she was one of the most important characters and they made her to be that, so I was really happy.

I have cat named Gamora and I can't look at her the same anymore.

3. Drax was probably the most entertaining to watch throughout the movie. He definitely got the biggest laugh along side Star Lord, Tony, and Spider Man. His scene after the Gamora and Star Lord kiss was amazing. "I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" That got the biggest laugh in my theatre. "Hi Drax!" "Damnit."

4. Do you think it's Star Lords fault? I'm kinda in the middle of this whole debate because I do see both sides of the argument. On one side I'm thinking "cmon you could've waited like 5 seconds. They literally almost had the infinity gauntlet off." But at the same time he did just find out that the woman he loves died so I see that point too. But that's just his character making the impulsive decisions.

5. Thor was probably the best character of infinity war. He owned Infinity War and his entrance back onto Earth with Stormbreaker, Rocket and Groot was amazing and so great to see. I felt like we finally got the true Thor in this movie versus all the other ones that we saw. In Ragnarok I felt like we're finally getting there but now he's has (I guess) fully evolved. The trio of him, Rocket, and Groot is what we needed it was really conveyed well. And in the scene when Thor talks about what he's lost, I felt like we felt the brokenness that he felt. I really loved how his character was executed in the movie.

6. Doctor Strange was soooooo cool in the movie. His growth as the Master of the Mystic arts really shined through. I think the whole reason why he gave up the time stone was because he had to to insure that the 1 time they did win, they would win. He did get Thanos a couple of times and I was just sitting there in awe as his scene against Thanos on Titian. Well Done.

7. Tony's new suit and tech looked so good. I was kinda worried that the CGI would look weird but I was not disappointed at all. When Tony got stabbed by Thanos the whole theater gasped and were dead silent.

8. Spider Man was also very entertaining to watch. His new Iron Spider suit with the arachnid arms (I can't think of the name for them) were really cool to see. "Please don't your eggs in me." (I will get to his death and others later)

9. Thanos was the best character in Infinity War. They really nailed his character, even though he literally killed half of the universe, his character made sense. Plus the fact that we did see an emotional moment that was actually real for Thanos, sacrificing Gamora for the soul stone, did kinda hint at a weakness. Also at the end with little Gamora and the very end he almost looked regretful of what he did. Josh Brolin did Thanos justice. I hate to say it because he killed almost all of my favorite characters but he was one of the best to watch.

Deaths:

1. Heimdall was the first to die at the hands of Corvis Glave. Not really much to say there. Wasn't really phased by it. (I'm sorry nobody come at me)

2. Loki's death was the first event to make me cry in the movie. I predicted that it would happen but I didn't want it to happen. They way he goes really did fit how his character was like. The god of mischief being choked to death (or his neck snapped) fitted his character, him squirming in Thanos's hands. Hopefully y'all understand what I'm trying to say.

3. Gamora's death brought me to tears especially after her Star Lord cute moment on the Milano. "Tears, really?" "They're not for him." I was like oh shit. But I don't think that she's permanently dead, I think she's trapped in the soul stone.

4. Vision's death I saw coming but the way his body looked after the mind stone was out of his forehead. The drained grey color and the white eyes looked great. But the fact that Thanos just used the time stone and went back in time to get the mind stone, it hurt my heart just to see Wanda go through that pain again.

5. Bucky's death is what really made me have a mental breakdown. "Steve?" I broke down crying, I am not joking. Once his turned to dust, I cried so hard. But along with everyone else that died all of the Guardians (except Rocket), Flacon, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and Spider Man, Maria Hill, and Nick Furry I just think they're trapped in the soul stone.

6. Tom Holland's performance was what killed me the most. He ripped my heart out with his final scene. I saw an article that said the he improvised that whole scene. GIVE THIS MAN AN OSCAR. I broke down crying in that scene. It didn't help because my dad kept telling me "they're going to come back in the next one." Like boi stfu we don't know that for sure. (even though most of them are confirmed for more movies)

Cons:

1. The Black Order was disappointing. The way they died so easily made them look weak. In the comics they're these cosmic killers and I didn't like how they were used in the movie. But my favorites were Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight.

2. Comedy played a big part in the movie but I did think that it was unnecessary at some points. I felt like it was one degree too funny. I mean when you have a big important movie like Infinity War there should be the tension and we did get it. Like in Wakanda with Thor and Steve, "new hair cut", like really y'all are so far into the world ending and now's the time hold. But that's the only grip I kinda have.

3. Personally I just wanted more Bucky. But that's just me :))

Overall rating: 9/10

I love this movie so much it was perfect in so many ways and I just need the next one to come out ASAP. Also the post credit scenes with Captain Marvel. The queen is going to save us all.

So let me know what y'all thought of Infinity War.

Updates:

I will start uploading regularly hopefully by this weekend. I have about a little over a month is school left and I'm so happy to be out of Hell. Also I'm thinking of writing an actual book. Maybe one about Bucky ??? Who knows my goal is to actually write a book. And to write about multiple characters and bring them all together in my version of Infinity War. Just some ideas I got cooking up. 

See y'all soon! - Allison

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.1K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
30.6K 621 54
โ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.โž Some gif imagines of Marvel...
350K 7.3K 124
#1 in gifs #1 in gif I love gifs and I love Marvel so I thought why not start a gif series on hereโ˜† Including: โ™ก Tom Holland โ™ก Peter Parker โ™ก Sebasti...