{24} CAPTIAN AMERICA

Steve had stormed out of the room after the discussion over the Sakovian Accords

Steve had stormed out of the room after the discussion over the Sakovian Accords. Tony had butted heads yet again with Steve, both of them looking at the situation with different sides. Steve wanted us to have the freedom for our abilities, while Tony saw it reckless with the recent events and we needed restrictions.

You found Steve in a stairwell with his fingers clenching the bridge of his nose. "You're right you know." You said taking a few steps down the stairs. He shot his head up and his face soften when he saw yours. He let out a breath and shoved his hands inside his jean pockets. "Am I?" He asked. "Yes you are. The government doesn't know how to deal with what we are. They've never had to encounter people like us and with more and more enhanced beings like us. That's why SHIELD was created in the first place. Who knows how to handle situations like this better than us?" You said walking in front of Steve.

"You have a point. What happened in Lagos is on me and it's my fault of what happened. I was the one that pushed Wanda into that mission and I was-" "Hey, hey, hey look at me." You cut him off cupping that sides of his cheeks forcing him to look into your eyes.

"It's not your fault okay. Don't put this on you. We just need to figure out a way around the accords. I trust your judgment and if you're not signing, then I'm not signing it." You spoke. Steve stood up straight from leaning on the railing which made him taller. He looked down at you and said, "so you're on my side ?" "Is that even a question." You said before reaching up and closing the gap between you both.

Wow y'all are freaking amazing. Making it to 2,ooo already! Wow just thank you, thank you, thank you! I love y'all so much!
3k by Infinity War ???
I want to know what you guys think of Infinity War so far. What do you guys think will happen? Who would like to see the most?