{45} STAR LORD

The group of Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Doctor Strange, Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Gamora, and Peter Quill stood against Thanos on his home planet, Titan

The group of Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Doctor Strange, Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Gamora, and Peter Quill stood against Thanos on his home planet, Titan. The battle had let on with the group falling up against the ropes multiple times. The plan finally went into swing when the team held Thanos in place to remove the gauntlet.

Mantis on his shoulders putting him to sleep, Doctor Strange using his crimson bands to restrain his right arm, Tony and Parker attempting to pull off the gauntlet on the left arm, Drax holding down his right leg, and Gamora holding down his left leg. Peter came flying down in front of Thanos. "Thought you'd be hard to catch, for the record this is my plan." Peter took a few paces close to Thanos, getting right in his face. "Not so strong now huh, where is y/n ?"

"My y/n." Thanos grumbled. "Oh bullshit. Where is she?" Peter mocked and asked again. "He is in anguish." Mantis announced. "Good." "He-He mourns." Mantis cried out. "What does this monster have to mourn?" Drax grunted from holding back Thanos. "Y/N." Nebula said getting back to her feet with the hit from Thanos. Peter turned to her with his face softening from his previous harden expression, "What?"

"He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone, she didn't." Nebula said trying to hold back her own emotions with the news of her sister. Her throat tighten and clenched from saying it. Tony knew what was about to happen, "ok Quill you gotta cool it right now, you understand, don't-don't engage we almost got this off!" Tony yelled at Peter as he slowly turned back to Thanos's face.

"Tell me she's lying. Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it." Peter yelled at Thanos. "I...had...to." He managed to speak under Mantis's control. "No you didn't. No you didn't." Tears were now on the verge of spilling on Peter's face. His breathing fastened along with his anger now surfacing.

He lost the only woman he's ever romantically loved. The one woman that could better him as a person. The one that made him smile, be happy, and make any situation better for him. She did everything and anything for him, no matter what it took. Y/N was the light Peter needed in his life after all the darkness that clouded over him. They loved each other more than anything. Then it was all taken away from the greed that was her "father".

"No you didn't!" Peter screamed banging his blaster against Thanos's scull multiple times. He uncontrollably allowed his emotions make the impulsive decisions. His actions caused Mantis to lose her control over the Mad Titian. Tony and Gamora jerked away from their spots to detain Peter from causing any more damage that needed to be.

"Peter stop! Stop!" Gamora pleaded also fighting her own emotions for her sister. "Quill, you gotta stop man!" Tony said.

Peter ignored their pleas and focusing on one emotion. Anger.

Angry at Thanos for being selfish enough to sacrifice someone he so called loved enough to call his daughter.

Angry the situation they were in putting everyone's lives at risk and putting the universe in danger.

Most of all, angry at himself for letting down the one he loved most. He let Y/N down and he will never let that go.

I swear I'm not dead. Yeah it's been a long minute since I last updated but I'm finally finished with school (finals killed me), I'm now a junior (ew), which means more time for writing. I'm so happy to finally get back into the swing of things and update more.

Also just to put it out there... WE MADE IT TO OVER 30k & OVER 1k VOTES! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW!

 WE MADE IT TO OVER 30k & OVER 1k VOTES! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Much love
- allison ❤️