{48} TONY STARK

The bittersweet feeling of hearing your own heart beat fasten came from the fight with Thanos

The bittersweet feeling of hearing your own heart beat fasten came from the fight with Thanos. You actually had held your own against the Mad Titian in combat. He then used the Power and Space Stone to send your body a great distance. Your body tumbled across the terrain of the planet Titian with pieces of your suit missing. A chunk missing from your left shoulder, half of your right leg armor gone, and exposed parts around your right arm.

You slumped over to your side to try to ease the pain in your spine. You tried to connect with Friday again to get a status on Tony, "Friday? Friday? Are you there?" Static noises were heard through the helmet until a slight voice broke through, "Ms. L/N? I can barely get a reading." "Get me audio on Tony's suit now."

The static and faint voice was replaced by Tony's, "you throw another moon at me and my girl, and I'm gunna lose it." His voice came before the deep raspy voice of Thanos, "Stark." "You know me?" Tony asked. "I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge." Thanos spoke. You heard Tony's uneasy breathing, "my only curse is you."

Explosions were all that could be heard from your point of view. "Friday update Tony's status." You commanded with your adrenaline rising each second. "Helmet 1 has been disabled. Readings of nano tech have been disconnected." Friday reported. "He's losing his suit." You whispered to yourself. You initiated the only three repulsors that worked to get you closer to Tony's location. Once you spotted him fighting against Thanos, you sent your armor to him. The rest of the nano tech left your body in its long sleeve dri fit clothes and embedded into Tony's suit. He used it to crated a sword and made a strike towards Thanos. Thanos stopped him, yanked the sword away from him and stabbed him through the abdomen.

Everything slowed down. Your heart beat became louder in you ears. Your eyes began to feel heavy with tears. You yelled out Tony's name but it all sounded muted. Your aching body tried to get up but failed to move. You cried out a "come on" to yourself to move to a crawl. You saw Thanos sit Tony down to his knees with the sword still lodged in his side. "You have my respect Stark. So does the future Mrs. Stark. When I'm done half of humanity will still be alive." Thanos said as he held Tony's head.

Thanos backed away from Tony and you slowly got closer to him. "That's far enough, child." Thanos warned you. You stopped in your tracks a few feet away not wanting to piss him off even more that could get the both of you killed. You looked up to Tony to see him already looking at you. You sent a worried and scared expression while he held one of just pure reassurance for your own sake. "I hope they remember you." Thanos said to Tony and raised his hand with the gauntlet. "No. Please." You begged Thanos. He turned his fist to you, the blue stone lit up and your body was lifted off the ground. Thanos held you in mid air and went back to Tony.

"Stop." A voice called out. Your head snapped up to see Stephen turning over. "Spare his and I will give you the stone." "No tricks." Thanos said. Stephen nodded his head and revealed the time stone. Thanos turned back to you and released you, letting your body fall back to the ground with a thud. "Don't." Tony spoke. Stephen ignored him and sent the time stone to Thanos and he placed it on his gauntlet, "one to go." He was then hit with a blast and Star Lord came flying in. Thanos teleported out and Star Lord crashed down frantically, "where is he?"

"Hold on." You told Tony. You reached out your hand and the nano tech that was the sword carefully returned to your hand. He let out a painful grunt. "I'm sorry." You quickly apologized and applied a spray-on medical bandaging to his wound. Tony tried to get up but you quickly rushed to his side, "hey, hey, hey, easy tiger. You just got stabbed through the abdomen, take it easy." "I'm fine, Y/N. Nothing I can't handle." "Oh okay, I'll remember that next time we spar or when I have to test out new tech." You smirked at him. Tony let out a light laugh tightening his around your waist.

Tony turned his head to Stephen and said, "why would you do that?" Stephen replied, "We're in the end game now."

The game has changed, but the ones that remained could've never predicted how bad the ending really was.

wow this was really bad but I really just needed to update.
thank you guys so much by the way for 43k, wow I don't deserve any of it.
oh and also for Remembrance when I do finally post for the book I will be posting the first 10 chapters so be on the look out for those updates.
Plus who else is hype for Ant-Man and The Wasp ?!