{34} BUCKY BARNES

POTENTIAL SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK

The attack from, who we now know as Proxima Midnight And Corvis Glave, left us with a wounded Vision

The attack from, who we now know as Proxima Midnight And Corvis Glave, left us with a wounded Vision. They had tried to pry the mind stone from his forehead but not before you, Steve, Wanda, Nat, and Sam fought them off.

"We have to keep him somewhere safe." Wanda sighed looking over to Vision. "I think I know a place." Steve said. "Wait... you can't mean." You said catching on to what Steve was hinting at. "Natasha, get a Quinjet, pick up some calvary on the way, and put in coordinates to Wakanda." Steve told her. She nodded and phoned in for transportation.

"But Steve, he's there." You reminded him. "I know." He smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked worried. "Bucky... he's back." Steve said. "No Hydra, no more episodes, no nothing?" You questioned. "No, not from what Shuri said." "Ok we have to speed this plane up."

The plane had gone through a protective dome structure and entered the beautiful country of Wakanda. Steve went up to Nat and gave her directions of where to land.

You looked out the window to see guards lined up and saw T'Challa standing there and you saw him. Your heart skipped a beat and your nerves increased as the ship landed.

You quickly unbuckled your seat belt and everyone started getting off. Steve greeted T'Challa and turned to Bucky. "How ya been Buck?" He smiled. "Not bad, for the end of the world." He answered back jokingly.

You were still at the back of the plane trying to get off. Once you stepped out Bucky looked up and saw you. His face softened when his eyes met yours.

"Y/N?" He whispered. "Bucky!" You called out. You both ran towards each other pushing past everyone. You jumped up and he caught you in his arms. The warm embrace brought back so many familiar memories that danced inside both of your heads.

You slightly pulled back to see his face. You studied his face, beard thicker and hair is longer, but still looked as good as ever. "I've missed you so much." You whispered to him, pressing your forehead against his. He still had his arms wrapped tight around your waist, holding you up. "I've missed you too, Y/N." He said right before closing the distance between you two. The longing kiss was filled with desire and passion.

The moment was ruined by Sam coughing, "sorry to interrupt but we kinda have the world ending right about now."

Bucky is a precious and soft teddy bear that must be protected at all cost. If even just a fine ass hair on that man gets hurt, dead ass I'm throwing hands. That big ass grape gunna catch these hands.