{50} CAPTIAN AMERICA

just look at him!

"Ok just a little bit further

"Ok just a little bit further." "Y/N you said that 10 minuets ago." "Ok well, this time I mean it."

You guided a blindfolded Steve through
the Avengers tower into the big living space. "Ok....and... take your blindfold off." He reached behind his head to untie the blindfold and when he did it revealed everyone screaming a "surprise!" Steve slightly jumped at the unexpected exclamation but steady when he saw everyone there for him. The roomed was filled with red, white, and blue decorations, a big birthday cake with the number 100 at the top (Tony insisted), and a huge area filled with presents for Steve. "Happy birthday Capsicle!" Tony yelled. All the Avengers came up and hugged Steve and told him a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday punk." Bucky came up and hugged his long time best friend. "Thanks jerk." They both pulled away with smiles on their faces. "Hey Y/N! It's starting." Tony called out to you. "What's starting?" Steve questioned. You grabbed his hand and led him to the outside porch. "Well follow me and I'll show you, stud." You teased.

You and Steve reached the outside patio along with everyone else and saw the skies light up with an array of beautiful colors. Most of the colors being red, white, and blue but nonetheless breathtaking. "Wow." Steve said admiring all the fireworks with his arm around your waist.

The view from the high tower showed a massive scenery of all kinds of fireworks from different places of New York. You looked up at Steve and saw him standing there with big eyes and a bigger smile on his face.

Steve tore his eyes away from the fireworks and looked down at you, "you did all of this?"

"Happy birthday, Steve." You said looking up to him. "Thank you, Y/N. I really do love it." "Hey, I'd do anything for you to see that smile that I love so much  on your face." You told him. "You do that just on your own." He spoke quietly before leaning in.

The glowing colors of red, white, and blue flashed in the sky as you two kissed and shared the sweet moment of celebration.

happy birthday to Steven Grant Rogers
and happy 4th of July to my American readers!
ugh I can't wait for Ant-Man and The Wasp on Friday seeing it with best friend!
let me know what y'all would like to see next