{18} THOR

It was weird how nervous a person could get about doing very simple things

It was weird how nervous a person could get about doing very simple things. Like for instance, talking to someone. It's easier said then done when you don't have feelings for that person. In Thor's case talking to Y/N was the most hardest thing he's ever done. Every time he tried to talk to you he would get choked up and stumble over his words.

You were sitting at the island in the kitchen of the Avengers tower when Thor had walked in. "Ah Y/N h-how are you t-this morning?" He slightly stuttered. "Great, how about you?" You replied. Thor just stood there staring at you, you kinda found it amusing.

Thor was just standing there admiring you, every single feature and didn't even recognize your response. You called out his name multiple times until you had finally snapped him out of his trance. He shook his head slightly making you giggle. "I'm sorry about that." He said hiding his face. "It's fine. But to answer your question again I'm doing great, how about you." You reiterated. "I'm-I'm good." He just smiled. You found his actions very cute. You heard some rumors around the tower, mainly from Tony, that Thor had a crush on you.

"Well if you don't mind me I have a Netflix marathon awaiting-" "I was actually going to ask you if you could help me, kind of you know, help me figure it out. You know, w-work it." Thor said. It was absolutely adorable watching him struggling with his words. A smile formed on your face and nodded at him.

"Why don't you join me?" You asked teasingly.

"You mean as in going to your room a-and watching this Netflix wi-with you, in your bed together." He managed to get out. You nodded smiling. "Yeah, yeah sure I guess." He answered casually.

"Ok." You said making your way to your room before turning to him, "coming?"  "Yeah I'll be there. I just need a minute." He said and you continued your way until you heard a very loud YEEESSSS!! from the hallway making a smile and blush creep onto your face.

Ok wow thank you so much for over 500 reads. Just, wow thank you so much for reading. I never expected anything like this at all. So thank you guys for reading. Maybe we can get to 1k by Infinity War ? ❤️
Thank you and I love you guys.
-Allison