Vincenzo's Lover

Galing kay Twix345

(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of t... Higit pa

Key Note
SEQUEL
IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Author's Note: Must Read!
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Epilogue
"I Didn't Think I'd Make It To Heaven"
"Crap, I've Made Him Hard."
"Your Butt Makes Me Hard."
"You're Drooling."
". .You Have A Really Sexy Body."
"I Think I'm Falling For You."
"This is us."
"Come Join If You Want, Honey!"
"Guess What, Angel?"
"I Don't Want You Here. ."
"I'll Never Hurt You."
". .and incredibly sexy."
"Mariah."
"Why?"
"Baby Mama."
"She's A Wanderer."
"Go Ahead."
"Love Is Overrated."
"I Like Green."
"Hello, Maria."
"I'm Sorry, What?"
"I Want Us To Be Real."
Thank You
Mr and Mrs Vincenzo and Mia Rossi
Hey
Vincenzo's Lover

Thirty Seven

78.7K 2.2K 293
Galing kay Twix345

-Mia-

"April!" I groaned, wishing she would stop screaming. "No!" She yelled, continuing to throw her dolls to the wall. I sighed, feeling as though I was going to cry in anger. I had enough and walked up to her with an angry look on my face.

I had been trying to get her to calm down for ages. Her cousins had moved out a week ago. It was upsetting and hard to say goodbye but they were in a happier environment, safe. I miss Valentina and her adorable kids and I missed Dante's ridiculous jokes.

Ada had gone back to her home and Liliana went with her after spending lots of time with her brothers. I did miss them.

April was sad and angry that her cousins, that she grew up with, had left her. Recently, she had been throwing tantrums and not eating properly. I was worried and and slightly angry at her. It wasn't easy trying to handle a angry and upset little girl while having a bump.

Yes, a bump was beginning to show on my stomach. If you looked closely, you could see it. I was three months, almost four months, into my pregnancy and morning sickness had decreased thankfully. I however was starting to get more tired and hungry. It was exhausting and it didn't help that Vincenzo wasn't around all the time for April.

Something must of happened because he was constantly in his office, leaving early in the morning and coming back late at night.

"Stop messing up your room, April!" I snapped, lifting her up and making her stand as I told her off. "You will stop throwing and breaking your toys and go downstairs to colour in some pictures with uncle Leo. I don't like this behaviour and this rudeness coming from you, young girl. Go do as you're told, now!"

I tried to be nice but it wasn't working. I was officially annoyed. She sucked her bottom lip as she walked out of the room and downstairs. I sighed, rubbing my forehead, exhausted already. I would have a talk with her soon about her cousins leaving. I knew she was upset and a toddler who was showing her age but she needed to know right from wrong.

I looked down at the floor. Great.

The room had toys and broken pieces of them all over the floor. I sighed again, going on my knees and beginning to clean her room.

I was almost done when April walked slowly into the room with a solemn look on her face. I paused, looking at her as she quietly said, "I sorry, mama."

I sighed, opening my arms and she came over, letting me hug her and kiss her cheek. I sat properly and held her in my lap. "It's okay. I know you're sad that Alex and Ariana have left but you shouldn't be naughty like that. You will see them soon, don't worry, okay?" I told her, realising that she was the only child in the house besides Isabella and Axel who were too little to be played with.

She was alone and was most likely going to be bored. She nodded, glancing down at my stomach. "Is baby ok?" I chuckled softly, nodding. "Baby's okay."

I did have my first scan earlier in the week and couldn't stop crying once I saw my baby. The gender wasn't known yet and the baby was really small but had a strong heartbeat that made me happy. I had copies of the baby's scan in the room and often looked at them on happiness.

"When can I see baby?" April asked, curiously as she placed her small hand on my bump. I smiled, "hmm. .the baby will come when it's ready. I'm sure it will be soon."

"I go now, bye!" She said quickly before running out the room, leaving me a little confused but I smiled anyway at her.

I stood slowly before adjusting a few things in the room and then going downstairs, bored.

There wasn't much to do.

Val had gone and Maria had went to visit her children with the twins. Television had nothing good on and I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie. I wasn't sure whether Vincenzo had came back or not but when I went downstairs, he was there laughing with his older brother.

He smiled once he saw me, his eyes roaming my body. Leonardo patted his brother's shoulder before saying goodbye to me and him and leaving.

Vince pulled me close, kissing me.
"Nice tight jeans you've got on there." I blushed a little, my hands on his shoulders. "Thanks," I said, not thinking they were tight at all.

"So, I'm going to be quite busy tonight," Vincenzo said, our faces close together. I raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"My friends and I are celebrating, so they'll be coming over tonight."

"Celebrating what?" I asked, curiously as I bit my lip. "Just something that's finally over at work." I nodded, glancing down at his lips before back into his hazel eyes.

"That's fine. Have fun - not too much though," I said with a small smile. "Great," he said before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "How's our baby?" I smiled wider at the mention of the child growing in me. His hand went to my small bump and I placed my on top of his. "Fine, don't worry."
He smiled, pecking my lips before saying, "I've got to go. Love ya!"

I smiled, as he turned to go the other way. I went to go to the living room only to receive a slap on my butt. I gasped, turning to see Vincenzo with a smirk on his face. "Sorry, I had to."

I rolled my eyes as he turned to walk away and I raised my hand, slapping his firm butt. He paused and I covered my mouth, chuckling a little.

"Did you just?"

"Yes, I did," I said as he turned. I smirked a little. "You've got a nice butt," I told him flirtatiously with a wink before going into the living room.

I watched television for a while. My eyes starting closing in tiredness but I moved myself, sitting up so I wouldn't go to sleep. I wasn't in the mood and didn't want to sleep on the couch but also couldn't be bothered to go upstairs. Too much energy needed for that.

The door opened and Liliana walked in. I smiled as she came over, "Hello!" She took a seat beside me. "Hey," I said brightly. "What are you doing here?" She shrugged a little with a smile. "I did want to see my brothers but it seems they're busy. How are you?"

"I'm fine, you?" I asked with a kind smile. "Alright," she replied, her eyes sparkling. We talked for hours whilst watching TV and it was nighttime before we knew it.

I left the bathroom and went upstairs to get April ready for bed. I washed her, cleaned her teeth and got her into her favourite onesie before combing her thick curly hair and braiding it. I read her a bedtime story and she fell asleep quickly - probably tired from all the crying earlier in the day.

I yawned. I was tired too and decided to go lay down. As I was walking to my room, I heard music playing and the sound of men laughing in the living room. I remembered that Vincenzo said he was celebrating with his friends but I assumed that would be in the men's hangout. Guess not.

It was loud and April was not going to sleep through this. I sighed and decided not to interrupt. It was a celebration after all.

I got out of my outfit and changed into my pyjama shorts with a cream top.

Dammit, I'm really hungry. .

I tiptoed into the corridor and to the room Liliana was sleeping in for the night and saw her with earphones in. She smiled at me, taking them out. "Hey," I said, "you hungry?"

"Starving, got any secret stashes of food?" She asked, hungry also. I shook my head, biting my lip. "Nah. I'll get something downstairs. Want some?" She nodded, vigorously, "I'm so hungry that I don't even care about what I eat." I chuckled before leaving her room and closing the door behind me.

Okay, Mia. Quick trip to the kitchen and back. .

I tiptoed downstairs for some reason even though the music was playing loud and no one could see or hear. I was halfway down when I heard my name. I turned to look upstairs, seeing Liliana. "I'm coming with you. I can't leave you to do all the work."

"It's fine," I said but she waved her hand and followed me downstairs. We scurried into the kitchen, like little kids going to find the cookie jar at night.

We couldn't cook at that time so we decided to grab some crisps, make some sandwiches and get a few drinks. I quickly made a salad for myself. I had to be healthy somehow for the baby.

We dashed back upstairs, chuckling at ourselves as we got to the top. Saying goodbye, I got to my room and placed my food on the table.

My shorts were loose so I used the string inside to try and tighten it a bit. I only realised how tight it was when I started to move again. It practically squeezed my butt and showed off the outline of 'V' of my womanhood. Luckily, it didn't tighten around my stomach.

I tried to loosen it but the string was stubborn and got tangled. "Dammit," I said under my breath as I tried to fix it. No one was going to see me anyway.

I sat on the couch and switched on the television whilst eating. "You liking this?" I asked the baby as I ate my salad. "It's good for you." The baby couldn't hear me but I enjoyed talking to my baby anyway. When it would start being able to hear me, I would talk more often.

An hour passed and I decided to go check on April but she wasn't in her room. I asked Liliana but she didn't know where she was so we checked upstairs before going downstairs and looking around all the necessary and unnecessary rooms but she wasn't there.

I started to panic and we went towards the living room, peeking through the crack of the door to see April by her dollhouse playing.

I almost went in to take her but something was holding me back. As I glanced more around the room, I saw men with drinks in their hands laughing and cigarettes in some.

I had to take her, she couldn't be around all of that.

Then, I noticed Vincenzo stood by the fireplace, a drink in his hand and a smile on his face. But that wasn't what concerned me - there were two girls wearing too revealing clothes around him, their hands on his shoulders.

I wasn't sure how to feel. Sad? Angry? Mad? I decided not to jump to conclusions though. There could be a reasonable answer.

I clenched my jaw, wanting to rip them off him. "What the hell?" Liliana said under her breath quietly. "Wait, What are they saying?" I asked, noticing that Vincenzo was in a conversation with two men in Italian.

". .hmm. .that he hasn't been laid in a while and they brought those . . two girls for him. ." Liliana murmured as she continued to watch and pick out parts she understood. "I think he's refusing - kindly."

"Ooh. ." She said, "I think he's talking about you distinctively. ." My heart hammered against my chest. "They want to meet you. ."

"Urgh," Liliana said, moving back a little. "They don't believe he has a girlfriend and think you're imaginary. Anyway, shouldn't we get April?" Liliana asked and I snapped out of trance. "Y-yeah."

"I'll go," Lili volunteered before I could say anything. I stepped back, keeping myself hidden as she walked in causally, not looking at any of the men that were looking at her. She went straight to April, picking her up before walking quickly back and closing the door behind her.

April frowned in her Aunty's arms but locked eyes with me, realising that she was in trouble. "Phew. ." Liliana said, "right monkey, let's go upstairs."

I thanked Liliana as she went back to her room and I took care of April. "April, who said that you should go downstairs? You know that it's bedtime." She frowned on her bed. "Go to sleep and do not come out of this bed, okay?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead, leaving her to fall asleep on her own.

I got to the corridor where I could see the stairs but stopped, sighing and fiddling with my shorts again. They wouldn't loosen and I knew that at some point I was going to need to pee so I had to fix it.

"Mia!"

I looked down to see Vincenzo at the bottom of the stairs with a drink in his hand. I was slightly annoyed at him for allowing April in that room filled with drugs and alcohol. I was utterly annoyed by those two sluts that were next to him earlier. What was he thinking? No, scratch that, was he even thinking?

I sighed, "What, Vince?" I asked, irritated.

"Come," he said and my eyes widened, "why?"

"Just come," he said, gesturing for me to come down but I shook my head. "I'm trying to fix these shorts." He groaned a little, "come on! You look fine."

"Fine? Why do I need to 'look' anything? Why am I going down?"

"I'll fix them for you, come on!" I sighed, giving in and going downstairs. "Right, so the string's here-" I started but he didn't fix them like he said he was, instead he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What are you-"

Before I knew it, I was in the living room, his arm around me and all eyes on me. My eyes widened and I tried to move back to go but he held onto me, holding me close and not letting go.

I was wearing extremely tight shorts that wouldn't come loose, a cream shirt that showed a little of my bra underneath, sliders and my hair was in a messy bun.

What the hell was Vincenzo thinking?

He said something in Italian that I didn't understand and I had no idea where to look. A few of the men said something back and then they all started repeating the word and I was utterly confused until Vince turned me, a smirk on his face and crashed his lips onto mine unexpectedly.

I had no idea what to do? Do I kiss him back or slap him and run away. I didn't want to embarrass him so I kissed him back nervously, about to pull away and go but he held onto me, not letting me go and I was forced to continue to kiss him in front of all of his men there. His hands slid down to my butt, squeezing it and lifting it a little, letting it jiggle and I gasped against his lips, trying to pull away.

He finally did let go and I stared at him in horror and anger. I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable. I wriggled his arm off me, ignoring the whoops around me and left the room teary eyed.

I ran upstairs, going into my room and grabbing some scissors and cutting the string of my shorts, ruining them but I didn't care about that. I felt uncomfortable and changed into some pyjama trousers and a proper pyjama shirt.

I curled up under the duvet, sniffing and wiping my eyes. I squeezed my eyes closed, wanting nothing more but sleep. I was exhausted and annoyed but I didn't have the energy to retaliate.

When I woke up in the morning, Vincenzo was in bed with the outfit he had on yesterday on, and his hair a mess. He smelt bad - like alcohol mixed with sweat.

I sat up, looking over at him and shook my head. I sighed, going out of the bed.

I quickly had a shower and got myself ready and headed downstairs, pausing in front of the living room. It was a mess and hadn't been cleaned yet. I sighed, about to go when I noticed who was in the room. "April!" I gasped, going over to her and snatching the plastic bag filled with white substance out of her hand.

She gave me an angry look, attempting to fold her arms. "Did you eat any of this?" I asked but she didn't reply and continued to sulk. "April Grace, did you eat any of this? Answer me now!" I snapped causing her to pay more attention to what I said. She shook her head, "I can't open it. Can you?"

I rolled my eyes, "no. Now go upstairs." April trudged out of the room and I sighed, throwing the bag on the table and running my hand through my hair.

I wasn't going to clean the mess  - if anyone was going to clean it, Vincenzo would.

I walked into the kitchen, ensuring I closed the living room door behind me, and grabbed a large bucket, filling it with water.

I went upstairs slowly, trying my hardest to carry the heavy bucket and not put too much pressure on myself for the baby.

I went into my room and splashed the water over Vincenzo causing him to jolt awake and gasp.

I threw the empty bucket on the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled and he groaned, sitting up and wiping his face before placing his head in his hands. "Jesus, woman. I've just woke up and you're already yelling at me."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and folding my arms, already knowing what he muttered. "Nothing."

"Thought so," I snapped, irritated. "Get your stinky butt into the shower and get yourself ready. I expect you ready in twenty minutes."

"Jeez. ." He murmured, "I can imagine you yelling at our teenage kids, mom."

I took picked up his shoe that he left laying around last night and aimed it at him. "Okay, Okay!" He grumbled, standing and sluggishly walking to the bathroom.

He got out the shower around ten minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist, his defined V line being showed off to me. His abs were wet and toned, water still rolling down his body, I almost drooled at the sight. His hair was drenched although he tried to dry it with his other towel around his neck.

I bit my lip, moving my eyes away and wondering how he managed to look hot without even realising it.

God damn. .

"You're just going to stand there while I dress?"

I snapped my head up, his hazel eyes locking with my eyes. I nodded, unable to speak at the Greek God standing in front of me. He smirked a little, noticing how my eyes often scanned his muscular body.

Don't get horny, Mia. .

I stared at the floor as he got changed. I glanced up only too see that firm butt of his and quickly looked back down, blushing hard.

"Done," he said and I looked at him.

Why is he so hot?

Why wasn't I angry at him like I was not long ago? His sexiness threw me off track and I couldn't find the words that I had prepared beforehand.

I swallowed, deciding to be calm. "What was last night?"

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently as I rolled my eyes. "The drugs? The girls? That kiss?"

"Oh," he flatly said as I tightened the fold of my arms, only to loosen it as I remembered that I was pregnant. "The girls? Ignore them. Don't worry, I didn't fool around with any of them. Eyes only for you," he said with a wink, "the drugs. .well, it was a party."

"And the kiss? Just showing you off."

The anger came back again. I narrowed my eyes, "I didn't like it and you embarrassed me. I was wearing pyjamas!"

"And you looked hot in them," Vince said, licking his lips. "Stop being 'you' for a moment and put yourself in my shoes."

"You're a woman," he said, "I'm a dude." I almost groaned at his words. "How would you feel if I forced you roughly to kiss me in front of all my friends - in your tight pjs?"

He smirked a little, "fine. I'd be wondering if you wanted to use that roughness in bed."

I glared at him, "can you take this seriously?" I sighed, "you hurt my feelings - and why the heck did you let April in?"

He shrugged, yawning loudly. "Vince, I caught her trying to open your packets of drugs. What were you thinking letting a little girl in a room filled with men drinking and taking drugs? What if she took some?"

"But she didn't so there's no need to worry," Vincenzo said before groaning and taking my hands. "Baby, I'm sorry, can we just move past this please? My head fùcking hurts."

"Vince!" I said with a sigh. "You need to take this seriously. Last night wasn't safe - this whole thing isn't safe."

"Don't, Mia," he said seriously. "Don't start, I know what you're going to say. This is our life."

"No," I said harshly. "This is your life and it's not safe for April or the new baby." My hand went to my stomach. "They can't be around these bad things."

"Well, then, I'll take the alcohol and the drugs and all the other things you hate out of here. You happy?"

"N-"

"We stay here, Mia," he firmly said, "nothing you say or do will change that so you better get used to it."

I looked down, scoffing a little before looking back at his face. "Fine," I quietly said, not wanting to argue even more. I didn't like arguing with him and decided to put with it.

"Good," he said back quietly before lifting my chin and kissing me. I closed my eyes, hoping the tears in my eyes would go away. I kissed him back, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled away, his forehead pressed against mine. "I'm sorry," he murmured and I closed my eyes before opening them again. "I know," I whispered.

"Come on," he murmured, glancing down at my lips. "Let's go have breakfast."

I nodded as he moved away, opening the door for me and going downstairs as I followed him, my mind drifting away.

I didn't agree with him. This wasn't a place for children even if he took all the bad things away. But he wouldn't listen to me and I knew no matter what, he would always stick to what he believes.

I was a mother though and mother's do what's best for their children.

___

Vote - please don't be a silent reader and remember to tap that star. Can we get to 2k votes?

Comment - what are your thoughts and what do you think is going to happen next?

Share - Spread the word!

Follow - the more the merrier!

E N J O Y R E A D I N G
' V I N C E N Z O ' S
L O V E R '

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

252K 6.3K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
222K 3.1K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
71.8K 1.1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
247K 8K 53
✨Book 2 in the DiSilva Series✨ Giovanni Marino must step up to the plate and fix the trail of chaos Antonio DiSilva leaves in his wake. He is discipl...