Tell Me Your Dreams ✔

By Ladywenzel

[Complete Story. Mature Contents in another book.] Faith Hudson is the one-word form of cowardice and timid... More

Author's note (VERY IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-17
Chapter-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
CHAPTER- 58
EDWARD'S P.O.V.
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER-21

1.6K 64 2
By Ladywenzel

I really appreciate your votes and comments. Please share my story with all of your friends, followers, following etc.

I have decided the cast for Toni Hendrickson as Gwyneth Paltrow. Her picture is in the media-section above.

-Pepper!

I went inside the woods. Deeper and darker. Slight light rays collided in through the trees. I took off my clothes and shifted. Its been quite a while since I last shifted. Around seven months or so.

'Huh! Its finally good to be back,' my wolf said.

I held the t-shirt within my teeth and started running. Through the wet foggy grass I ran letting all the frustations, complications lost for that one moment where I just love being me. I ran pushing the ground taking high leaps in air and landing on the ground with a loud thud. I ran with a speed fading off the chattering of birds, hissing of roaches, buzzing of bees and clicking of beetles. Its just the woozing of air that went past my eardrums.

I don't know how much past the time I ran but I stopped when my paw pain wasn't bearable. I came to rest near a creta as I carelessly glided inside the t-shirt after shifting.

I sighed as the wind blew my hair gently. I looked for something for a female werewolf to wear in the bushes. But all sweatpants, cargos or beach pants. I finally found an ultra big quilt. I idly wondered what size of a female werewolf be needing this. I spread the quilt and sat on it comfortably.

The beauty from there was spectacular. It was a mountain running down to great depths with small trees grown over its skin. Two squirrels fought over a nut as they hopped.

My mind went through all that happened today. Maybe I am just exaggerating. I never asked Eddie about him and his family so why will he blow up? But then again, I told everything I expected him to reciprocate as well.

"You just walked out," I gasped at the voice as I saw Edward standing beside me. I must have got lost in the thoughts to totally ignore his presence.

"I just needed some air," I muttered lowly looking back to mountains.

"Away from me?" He came and sat aside me and let his long legs spread along the quilt.

"No. Yes,"I said,confused.

"You're angry 'cause I didn't tell ye 'bout my fa-family?" He let out a small chuckle.

"No. Because I felt you use me. You just see me as a piece of art ready to be fucked as per your needs and desires. You don't understand what is that, you never waited for your mate to come. To let this beautiful bond establish. You, all men just think what you do is right and what others do is totally absurd," I yelled. Letting him know what it feels like to be what I went through. Tears cascaded down as I spoke.

"I am sorry for what I said at the room. I realise it was wrong,"

"Good. You may leave now,"

"I'll tell you everything y'wanna know. Just don't," he paused looking out where, " let me leave you," He said as he gently pulls me towards him. His eyes were full of sincerity and an unknown emotion. Fear? Love?

"Why?" I whispered.

He sighed heavily and frowned lightly. "Maybe I.....I don't know,"

"Okay," I forced a smiled and pulled him for a kiss. His hands pulled my waist to him and deeply kissed me. His tongue swiftly entered my mouth owning every corner of my mouth. His hands gripped my naked ass roughly as I pulled his hair. I moaned.

"Y-you're naked beneath," he said breathlessly between the kiss.

"I didn't have any l-lingere here," I said, embrassed.

"You gonna be my death woman," he said as he resumed the kiss. Deep, passionate and deadly intense. His prowess tongue was doing wonders to me as he moved down my neck, licking and sucking it hard. I moaned as I let myself drown in that alluring moment. I pulled him to me as much as not to choke him and moved my neck other side to give him full access. Goddess! This beautiful being can't be my mate.

"You're mine, Faith. Don't ever leve me,"

"Y-yes," I said incoherantly.

He moved back to my lips as he kissed me again. His exclusive taste is something I won't ever get tired of. He kissed me one last time as he placed me on his lap. We both were panting hard. I blushed at our former action as it was now a memory.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as I moved away from his lap and sat on the quilt.

"Hmm,"

"Earlier you said Toni's a witch. What does that mean?"

"My mom was a witch who first married a wizard but eventually got to know he wasn't for her. Then she met my daddy and realised he was the one for her. Also she was his mate. But it too late as my mother concieved Toni. Daddy was generous enough to accept her and her past. He brought up Toni as his own daughter. He loved her as much as he did us."

"So......you don't have wizardly power?"

"I do. But never learnt them about. James does,"

"He can?" I asked him too surprised. A werewolf with wizardly power. I idly wonder, what it is to be like that?

"Mm-hmm. Don't be too fascinated by him. He's dick,"

"Jealous, AlphaKing?" I smirked.

"Unfortunate for you, I never learnt the art of sharing baby," he said in a low husky voice. Its was so damn sexy.

"One more thing,"

"So hungry for information, are we?"

I smiled.

"Something I didn't understand is that, you are the AlphaKing then who's King Tibble, James mentioned? We werewolves of course do not need two Kings in one estate."

"Yes. That's VampireKing Shane Tibble. You must have known him," to which I shaked my head to NO, "well, he's the vampire guy."

"Why do you exchange Humans?"

"We don't. We had a pact years ago. Since both the super beings were here in one continent. The deal said, we give him human blood in exchange of animals since they have plenty,"

"Oh my god! Yo-you're an assassian? Seriously Edward? You kill the greatest creation of Almighty to feed some hungry devils? Humans are the best result of life on this earth. And y-you just.......go and kill them? What wrong did they do to you? Vampires can eat or drink animal blood as well. You know what this will lead to? A catastrophe! You're insane! Totally out of your mind-"

"I am a saviour Faith! I do not make rules. They were far made already. I-I am not an assassian,"

I got up and leaned to the near-by tree. Trying to draw in what he just splitted out. How can one be so cruel?

"Where are you going?" He asked, contemplating.

"I am working hard on absorbing the real you,"

"Faith, you need to trust me,"

"Yes. Trust you to kill the entire human race?"

He sighed and stepped forward.

"Don't. I don't know if you would kill me if I ever deified you,"

"Never! You are everything. My world means you Faith."

"I thought the same." I said softly.

He came in and hugged me tightly. I placed my head on his chest. I know Edward won't kill people but then......

"Who's that human earlier in the castle?"

He sighed. "She's Ashley Prescott. She's a spy who came to investigate what was happening to men who escaped our barred area. She found out but got caught. She is restrainted now. We're safe."

"I want you to set her free,"

Edward looked at me as I had grown horns.

"You know what they will do to us. Tear our bodies. See what we got to turn into werewolves. If they got something, they'll extinct our entire race. I have to save us Faith. This is the only way to do. You need to understand, baby."

"No, I don't. Who's interrogating her?"

"Toni," he said carefully.

"I wanna be a part of that. I take the charge,"

He looked at me thoughtfully and placed his palm on the tree bark. He was taking deep breaths.
"Fine. Just be safe.......I can not lose you,"

I smiled estatically. He pulled me in for a kiss.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share this story to all your lovely friends.

-Pepper😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
429 34 9
Hailey's father was the most hated human known to werewolves. Every werewolf knew that he was an infamous Werewolf Hunter. They wanted to bare their...
230K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...