For Lizzy (A Matt Smith Fanfi...

By dramatic_irony

This is a fanfiction written for the Real Life Lizzy. Book One in The Story of Matt and Lizzy. The story of L... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it All
Chapter 2: Coffee and a Dream Come True
Chapter 3: Fallen Coffee
Chapter 4: In Which Matt Is Very Special
Chapter 5: Lunch (Date?)
Chapter 6: The Second Cup
Chapter 7: This Is Stephen Moffat
Chapter 8: The Audition
Chapter 9: First Kiss
Chapter 10: A Scary Email
Chapter 11: New Companion
Chapter 13: Not Letting You Drive
Chapter 14: Fangirls Don't Make Good Waitresses
Author's Note
Chapter 15: The Boston Tea Party
Chapter 16: Don't Call Me Matthew
Chapter 17: The First Note
Chapter 18: On The Plane
Chapter 19: The Judgemental Fish
Chapter 20: The Birth Of Mazzy
Chapter 21: Misplaced Charm
Chapter 22: Chasing Dreams
Chapter 23: Spilled Tea and a Scarf
Chapter 24: In Which Lizzy Does Nothing
Chapter 25: Yellow High Tops
Chapter 26: Got The Gang Back Together
Chapter 27: Confusing Reunion
Chapter 28: Step Back In Time
Chapter 29: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 30: Again With The Boston Tea Party
Chapter 31: Repeat Of Bad Wolf Bay
Author's Note
Epilogue: The Question Is Asked
Author's Note
Sequel!!!

Chapter 12: Matt's Ringtone

648 34 4
By dramatic_irony

Suddenly, (Lizzy was about ready to swear that she was in a fanfiction) a phone rang, cutting Matt off before he could ask his question. Was that the Mission Impossible theme?

"That would be me!" Matt pulled his phone out of his coat (which was still draped over a chair) pocket.

It was the Mission Impossible theme!! Lizzy had a sudden mental image of Matt, dressed all in black, attempting to creep about his house in a spy-like fashion, (falling on his face a few times in the process), with that ring tone playing in the background. She forced back a laugh, and Matt gave her a questioning look before hitting the answer button.

"Hello! . . . Okay. . . Yeah. . . Alright. . . Yes. . . Yes mummy. . . . Bye! . . . Bye. . . . I love you too! Bye!!" Matt hung up and turned to Lizzy.

"Mummy?" she teased.

"She wants me to visit. . . For my birthday and everything. I promised her I would. ."

"Then go! Don't disappoint Mummy."

"Oh, stop it!"

Matt got his things together and left, but not before giving Lizzy a kiss on the cheek on his way out the door.

After shutting the door, Lizzy had to fangirl a bit.

And then she was left to question what Matt's question was.

And then to ponder how often Matt went up to his mother going "Are you my mummy?"

She was positive it had to be at least three or four times.

A day.

Later that day, Matt called Lizzy, sounding more than a little bit nervous.

"Hey Matt."

"'Ello, Lizzy. Listen, there's something I'd like to ask you."

"Is this the same something you were going to ask earlier before Mummy called?"

"Hush up! But yes. It is."

"Go for it."

"Well, I was wondering, if, maybe, you'd like to- and you don't have to- but maybe you'd like to go out sometime for, um, texting and scones."

Wait wait wait wait. What??? Did he just. . . Was he??? Oh my god!!!

"Matt Smith, are you asking me on a date??" Lizzy couldn't keep the excitement from her voice.

"Well, yeah. I am."

OH MY GALLIFRAYAN TIMELORD MATT SMITH JUST ASKED HER ON A DATE!!!!!

"I would love to go on a date with you, Matt."

"Really?? I mean, uh, great!! I'll pick you up at seven tonight? Or is that too early? Or too late?"

"Seven is fine."

"Okay! I'll see you then!"

Throughout the conversation, Lizzy was holding back a scream, which she let out as soon as they hung up.

"I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH MATT SMITH!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 144 13
A young unlikable footman is working at downton when a new maid comes to work there. Will he finally be able to let his guard down and care for someo...
58.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
212K 414 19
Just a horny girl