Author's Note

It's me again!!

So, I have no idea how many people are reading this. Most of you probably don't get notifications about my updates any more because I decided there wouldn't be a sequel. . . .

Well, I had people ask very nicely for one, and I changed my mind!!!

I got super nostalgic and started reading all my authors notes (I know, I am WEIRD) and all the comments and I realized how much I miss writing this story.

I have an idea in my head for how to start the sequel, but no idea where I want to go from there, so, if you have any thing you want to see, let me know in the comments!!! Keep your eyes peeled for a story called "Love, Matt" (temp title. May change. Or it could turn into a major plot point, like "For Lizzy" did!!). I need to get some stuff pre written before I start posting anything, but for now, I have a quick little drabble-preview for you guys!! Enjoy! (Please don't hate me.)

"I can't believe you!" She shouted, tears forming in her eyes as she stared down the man she thought she was in love with. Now, she was unsure.

She didn't know what on they were fighting about any more. All she knew was she was shouting, and he was uncharacteristically stoic, which made her feel like he didn't hear anything she said.

"Is that it, then?" His voice was quiet, soft. When she looked into his eyes, she saw a hurt there that she had never seen before. It hurt to see. . .

Stop. She steeled herself for her next words. All of her energy drained from her body, and she sank down on the couch opposite him.

"I guess so. . ." She breathed out, trying to contain the tears.