I'll Paint You, Mornings Of G...

By atedoreenz

(UNDER EDITING* THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING) What if Sarah Williams didn't exist and you we're the Goblin Ki... More

Author's Note
How Fates Turn
A Cup for Me and You
Fae or not?
The Makers
Disaster Clings
Don't be
The Labyrinth
Weird Proposal
Cake always Solves a Problem!
Author's Note guide to the Avalon:
Twist, Bend and Broken
No lies, No mistakes
Unknown Bride?
Give it a try!
Me, Myself and an Owl
Drama, No cuts, Action!
Cute, pretty little moments!
Just call me David
The Date, Theater and Kiss
A Piece of Cake
Why are you ALL dressed up?
Finally a Bride!
Reunited and More
Your Engaged?!
The Healer
The Lady of Faith
Nice to meet you too!
JARETH THE Cute OWL MOMENTS
Can't Help Falling in Love!
His Brother?
The Wedding pt.1
The Wedding pt.2
The Wedding Venue pt.2
Ummmm.....
We're going on a trip?
Somethings wrong
Water....
We've meet before?
The City of Love
The Revelation
You're David, Jareth and my Husband
All in good hands
Well it begins
1st Day as a Bride
First Dinner with ?
Oh Dear!
You...
Unexpected
The Point of No Return
Strange
Fooling Myself
Found You!
One Does Not Simply
The Ball of Masks?
The Sun, Moon and Stars
Goblin's Love
Witch
You're not my Mother
Home at Last?
Now you know (LAST CHAPTER)
IMPORTANT

Every Elf Ever

714 26 2
By atedoreenz

To the people reading this story.....

authors note:

P. S. So sorry I didn't updated yesterday (when others do every week or months, I'm not criticizing others,but I know everyone has their lives) since I mostly get to attach with pinterest and I've been planning the next following chapters when I'm still stuck before the wedding. Also I notice I didn't bother to put pictures at David's place so I'll update that chapter in " just call me David" so sooorrryy.....

*****************

*the date of elves story*

Sylvia couldn't believe it, her Prince and childhood friend has fallen in love with her a humble guard and servant of the Woodland Realm.

SYLVIA'S POV

I was an orphan in an early age. My parents have been slain alongside the Queen of Mirkwood. They we're both royal guards swore to protect and defend their Queen as bodyguards but luck wasn't in their side that fateful day. The day they died I was lucky the king took me in and I was raised by a servant in the castle but I wasn't a guest but a soldier in training. In my age the only person who was almost the same age as me was the prince. We trained together but he was more busy with duties but he always seeks off to tagged along with me. First he thought I was a boy since I always dress as a man he told me that he had a cute and adorable cousin named (Y/N) but I have to keep her a secret. Mirkwood women mostly knows how to defend and fight. We weren't like the Rivendel with long flowing dresses but simple guard uniforms. There are several occasions we can look pretty at least it would be a coming of age which I did celebrated with Legolas only at the hidden gardens in the palace and his cousin (Y/N) was kind enough to give me presents like dresses and jewelry even weapons and my favorite was his, a bow made of dragon's bone which is rare and incredibly expensive which he told me not to sweat about it plus the bow's string was a hair of a pure blooded maker and I almost fainted when he told me it was from the Queen, I almost fainted just by telling me so, gifts like these are extremely uncommon for a commoner like me and I was suspicious about his sudden disappearance and his cousin too, then marriage and lastly maybe if lucky in our death bed. Legolas and me mostly play pranks on his father and other high court officials and yes the king always managed to catch us and punish us for that when we we're little until teenagers. I was already a threat to the prince in an early age since curiosity got in the way. Years went by I was really good in swords but best in archery like Legolas. It was us always helping and watching each others backs during battles and fighting for our kingdom. There was just like a sister and brother bond between us until he sorta courted me or he really did done that.

****
On the day he asked me out.......

I was immediately called by my head who just told me to take a break and he would cover for me and he didn't tell me why, it was suspicious and weird since Legolas doesn't talk or settle things with him if he like to talk with me. Mostly the elf just magically appeared in front at me since his mother was somehow part maker. It was rumoured that the elven Queen is the sister of the Queen of Makers but she just looks and acts like an elf. I followed his orders and went back to my room since Legolas was busy making errands with his rendezvous cousin whom I haven't meet even once but I do talk with in letters. I sighed and lay at my bed when I felt something bumpy in my blankets. That's wasn't unusual since Legolas always left me things to waste my time, some we're from the mortal realm where his cousin resides. It was strange and advance, but very helpful at times of need. I removed the covers to find a gift.

It was wrapped in brown paper but tied with an elegant green bow and a feather with gold. I knew it was from Legolas cousin, (Y/N) only she send me gifts with gold and white feathers or a touch of lilies it was her signature. She was secretative and silent but she is lively in her letters. I wonder what is she really like in person, Legolas told me she was kind and helpful in times of need. I carefully opened one of the boxes and find a crystal then I knew she must be a fae but Legolas says she wasn't. A note attached to it says 'Drop me on the ground. ' So I did to find.....

A beautiful green emerald dress magically poof and it the most beautiful one I've ever seen. I didn't know the girl but she is very caring and almost like a mother to me and Legolas even though she was younger than me and Legolas she thinks and acts maturely from what I've heard. This was too much the patterns and details even the cloth was amazing priceless and magnificent. Why would she even give me these presents, when I didn't even meet her but Legolas says she does look at me and him from afar. I did send her present by Legolas it wasn't much but she always thanked me by letters or send more at my room. I will definitely keep this a secret or the others would be jealous. Then followed with the next box with a pair of matching shoes and another card attached.

'I wish you both happiness....
Your friend,
Queen of Makers
P. S. It's a secret,Good luck with your date!

I widen my eyes. FUCK! oh my spiders! Is she kidding. Oh my she's the Queen! The rumors we're true Queen Elerrian is the Lady of Faith, the past Queen's sister. Oh my! Oh no no no I'm making a fool of my head..... She's the Queen and what date! With Legolas! He's just my friend! Well I did like the man but the last time I went on patrol with him the Elven king was already mad and wants me to stop meeting with Legolas and never talk with him but the elf just magically appears and told me there's nothing to worry about since his cousin was helping him. I sat down the bed and thoughts we're rushing in my head. Then I heard a peck at my window to find a white snow owl here! I know she was a girl since she wears a silver collar, Legolas doesn't owned her but his cousin the Queen. She handed a white letter and I opened it.

'Dear Sylvia,
Meet me at somewhere special tonight, the moment you'll went outside your room. You'll magically teleported here......
Your friend and
maybe more someday,
Legolas'

Two birds in one stone! This is so saddened and I was breathing nervously. Touching my chin and head repeatedly even rereading the letter if it was true and the dress. I heard the owl hooted I forgot she was there. I patted her head which she cuddled at my hands then she spoke.

"He's waiting Slyvia, you know how much my cousin likes you right? Now dress up time is ticking dear. Good luck!"

She just talked which can be common here for many creatures can talk, but cousin! The Queen is standing in front of me but as an owl, first sends me gifts then letters now! Before I could reply she vanished into thin air when I blinked. I dropped myself in disbelief at the moment. Legolas likes me but he only treats me like a sister or a comrade at most times but there we're times he was sweet. He almost got killed countless times because of me. I slipped into the dress and shoes then again a crystal appeared at my drawer and I dropped it after that it broke into a million pieces and glitter exploded at me. I looked at the mirror to find myself beautiful for the second time I can call myself one.

My hair was braided with leaves wrapping some of it. I teared up in joy seeing me this beautiful, my first was at my coming of age. No one wants to plan and make errands over a orphan like me and the servant who raised me has already died, it was only Legolas and his cousin, the Queen making plans for me. It was small but remembering how beautiful the venue was it was enchanting, flowers we're nearly wiped out in the gardens ever since Queen Elerrian died the King was struck with grief. But that night it was beautiful the flowers we're back, I didn't expect that to be that and the way how Legolas danced me through the night takes my breath away.I didn't knew how to danced but it hit me maybe the free and shoes were helping me. That was the day I knew I loved him, a forbidden love between a prince and a bodyguard how ridiculous indeed, but I couldn't help it. The moon was full and fireflies accompany us with lights as he twirls me away my white dress sparkles and glitter falls down. The music came from a strange device which he called it a Bluetooth speaker that is connected to his phone which was a flat screen mirror like,i did play with apps and games with it along him. We used the device to play music and it was amazing and cheap, he told his cousin was coming over but she was busy with her studies. He was in a green rich green robe and his eyes we're baby blue like the reflecting waters color at the river. We stopped and everything vanished except my dress that night when a guard barbed in luckily it was Legolas trusted friend spreading news that giant spiders are invading our lands and we we're both needed. I smiled and awkwardly laughed with him, I really expected him to kiss me that night but maybe I was just a friend but know everything change no wonder why he acts strange sometimes and panics every time at my birthday if he almost missed it because of his duties.

I turned the knobbed at my door and take deep breaths for a moment then opened it. I find myself in a magically place filled with flowers like my coming of age party. I looked around and gazed at the stars above.

"You look incredibly beautiful Sylvia."

I wanted to run and pretended this never happen but I turned and saw him. He was smiling and charming as always. He was wearing the same color as mine but it made his muscles cling on it more and it was fitting for a prince.

"I'm more certain beauty fits you more Legolas."

He chuckled and offered his hand to me and wrapped it around his arm.

"Well you are more tonight, because your special."

I blushed and he lend us that way.

"It's a date right not sudden marriage or your father is going to kill me right? "

"Well we can skip into marriage right away if you feel and want to. Then my father, well let's just say my cousin is dealing with the head of his."

He smiled and kissed my hand.

"I'm serious and I didn't expect the Queen was my pen pal all these years especially now she visited me in her owl form."

"She was so in tonight but she got busy with more important matters than this."

"But still how does she make so much time for us than herself."

"That's what I tell her every time but she just smiles and you wanna know something funny about her."

"What? "

"She's caught up with so many duties that she always ends up sleep talking and walking doing her duties even asleep. I felt bad for her, being in her shoes was hard."

"Indeed... "

"Now how bout a spare time to get to know more about each other."

He changed the topic and I laughed.

"We know both already as kids until now."

He stopped and looked at the area then drops one crystal and it was spectacular.

It has red rose and red velvet couch. A dinner for two.

"She must be anxious getting us close tonight. "

"I agree, well I can change it if you want? "

"No it's fine I like it this way."

We both sat down then music began to play around us, there wasn't a device or instrument. He laughed and told me not to think where the music is coming from but I can see above us we're pixies playing instruments. He release another crystal and tossed it on the air. Down it came and food appeared. That's when dinner started. He forked a strawberry and bring it near my mouth.

"I heard this was used in courting? "

I kissed his cheek which he was surprised and blushing red. I ate the strawberry and replied.

"I've heard that one too."

He smirked and continued dinner then we take few sips on the drink. He stand up and offers his hand.

"May I have this dance Sylvia? "

"Of course my King."

He chuckled.....

"Not yet but... .."

"But? "

"Nothing nothing tra la la la ... "

"Where did you get that?"

"From (Y/N) from her adventures. "

He twirled me around and our eyes locked at each other.

"How did you learned how to danced?"

"I don't know maybe it's the dress and shoes."

He laughed and kissed my temple.

"Well we can fixed that and maybe you'll be dancing at killing orcs next time I'm with you."

"Funny Legolas! " he appeared an orb at his hands and dropped it. Next time I knew we we're drifting in the air.

"Why didn't you tell me? About your feelings for me? " he whimpered as I looked away then looked back at him.

"I was scared, maybe I was just a friend then King.... "

"I know... I'm sorry I couldn't help you when he interrogated you."

"It's fine for the best actually."

"So how did you knew back then? "

"The first time we danced." He smiled and grabbed me near.

"I was planning to kiss you that night but we got distracted.. " he let go a faint smiled and awkwardly.

"I was mad that you didn't."

"What? " he was puzzled at the moment.

"Nothing nothing tra la la la... " I proudly said. Then I wanted to tell thanks for everything.

"It's beautiful, all of this."

"I'm glad you liked it." He smiled, mostly both of us were.

"You planned? "

"(Y/N) mostly since she insisted and wanted to surprise me too."

"She's a great cousin to have."

"She can be yours too."

I looked at him last thing I knew I started tasting cream and strawberries we have at dessert like the strawberry creamed cake. He kissed me. Oh my heavens, finally. It felt amazing like I want to be greedy at him with those lips and our tongues playing and teasing each other. Elves weren't usual to share their feelings but now it felt bliss. He pulled me closer as I tiptoed and my arms around his neck. He bit my lip as I moaned a little and both we're patting for more. He began to sucked my neck until my collarbone. His long soft blond hair in braids came loose as I pulled him closed. He came back tasting my strawberry lips with sweet sucking sugar. We stopped and gasp for air then laughed everything off. We floated back ground and I was a bit dizzy from spinning around. We didn't know how long we've been there.

He bowed down with his knees and took a beautiful box covered in pearls from his vest. He opened it, for me to find a ring.

"Legolas! "

"Is it too sudden?" He looked sad and confused. He was sweating badly in this nervous state he's in. It wasn't a battle to fight with your life but something more.

"I DO DO DO! "

"I haven't even asked yet."

"Oh right you first! "

"Who cares, come here you! " he slippers the ring at my finger and carried me, spinning us both as we giggled.

"Do you know how long I practiced my lines for tonight? "

"I really wanna hear it too you know! "

"After this! "

He kissed me again for a long time. After that we found ourselves in disguises at the front door of his cousin's house or the Queen in secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.2K 18
Did you ever want the Harry Potter series and Percy Jackson series were real? It turns out they are real and I'm part of both of them. My name is Lil...
1.9K 108 15
Ten years after that night in the Labyrinth, she has made amends to her fractured life. Or has she? When Sarah Williams talks to creatures in her mir...
155K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
7.2K 227 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦, 𝐑𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...