Loyal

By sugarhoneytea

Before I know it Colin has me over his shoulder. I fight as much as I can, banging my fist against his back... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 46

8.4K 195 9
By sugarhoneytea

Vera's POV

            "Baby, promise me you'll go to the ER," Colin holds me against him, there in the middle of Gate B, at the airport. It's busy, as always, with suitcases clattering across the linoleum, people rushing by. With Colin, everything stops. People stop. 

                        "People are watching us Colin!" I blush and look down, unable to ignore the flashes from nearby iPhones.

            He reaches down to pull up my chin with his index finger, the way he always does, and kisses me lightly on my forehead, my nose, and then lips.

            "I don't give a damn about anybody else, woman. I thought you'd know that by now. Especially now," he says, grabbing my left hand and rubbing over the ring on my finger. "You're mine, the world needs to know that."

                        "I freaking love you Colin." He kisses me again, pulling his bag up onto his shoulder. The players are called to board over the loud speaker and he holds me tightly once more.

            "I'll be back before you know it baby girl, text and call as much as you want." He kisses me one last time, and we slowly release hands as he's called by one of the coaches to board.

            I blow him a kiss and wave. "I love you!" I exclaim.

            "I love you too baby!" He smiles, before turning towards the ramp heading onto the plane.

            I watch as all the players board the plane, along with staff and the rest of the 49ers entourage.

            "I thought I saw you from over there!" A familiar voice comes from behind me sets me on edge, and I cringe at I remember who it belongs to. Trish.

            "Look, before you throw a bitch fit, just know that I was catching a flight out. I'm moving on, and you will never hear from me again," she smiles sweetly. She studies me and looks toward the plane Colin just boarded. 

"Hmmm...you're still with Colin, huh?" She raises an eyebrow.

            I lift my left hand, showing her my ring finger. Her jaw drops instantaneously. "Yeah, I guess you could say we're still together. With the engagement and all," I say icily.

            "Hmm, so you didn't watch it yet?"

                        "Watch what?"

            Trish's voice settles into an arrogant sneer. "Oh Vera, you sweet lil thing. I do wish the best for you and Colin. I truly, truly do." She turns around with her rolling suitcase and walks away, her heels clicking as she chunks up deuces behind her. Bitch.

            I storm out of the airport, trying to forget I even saw her. As soon as I look at my left hand, my anger fades, and is replaced by thoughts of Colin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Snatched By Maggs

Short Story

44.2K 1.6K 15
I'm not usually the type to make a rash decision. I'm the one that usually sits back and laughs my head off at the stupidity of today's generation...
7K 678 53
Just a disclaimer guys, if you don't understand many of the comments, it's because this used to be a Zayn Malik fan fiction but as I am no longer int...
Blink By Freya

Fanfiction

97.8K 5.1K 25
Scott's vision is fuzzy. Hazy. Unfocused like it hasn't been since the LASIK. He vaguely wonders why, but his head hurts so much he's distracted and...
52.6K 2.3K 54
"So I'm supposed to what? Pretend you never said what you said? Did what you did? I'm supposed to just believe that you'll change?" I snorted. "Yeah"...