V Morningstar [BTS]

By TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... More

Prologue
Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (5)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (3)
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

Envy (6)

65 7 7
By TheGoldenUnnie

V Morningstar went to the kitchen of Officer Heaven's house. He saw an interesting fruit on the counter that caught his eyes.

An apple.

He picked and stared at it intensely as he smirked.

V:
    "Hello, my father's old friend."

He took a bite and slowly chew it as she sensed Angel Grace heading to where he was at.

Angel Grace:
   "God ~ you scared me!"

Startled and annoyed by V's posture. His back was leaning against the counter with eyes glued on her as if he alreadt expected her arrival.

V:
   "He is ~ "

  ~ especially the part when he allowed his father to do such towards him.

He meant his grandfather.

Angel Grace: 
   "Coming from you, I feel like my ears has been sanctified."

V just smirked from the sarcasm. Then he moved closer to her as she open the fridge to get a jug of water.

Angel Grace slammed the fridge's door and sighed.

Angel Grace:
   "Officer Choi Minho is scary too. I invited him to accompany me tomorrow evening at the plaza. And I'm pretty sure he will pursue his plans against Officer Hannah."

V sat on the counter and placed the apple aside. He gave her a disappointed look. Either because she asked for his companionship or because her plan didn't work.

V:
   "That was illegal. Are you not scared?"

Angel Grace glared at V.

Scared from what?

V:
   "That you'll be harmed in helping this human, Min Yoongi?"

She finished her glass of water and shrugged her shoulders.

Angel Grace:
    "I badly wanna know the answers as much as you do."

V smirked. He took back the apple on the counter and showed it to Angel Grace.

V:
   "Do you know the reason why the serpent deceived Eve to taste this fruit and offer it to his half?"

Angel Grace rolled her eyes. An implication that everybody knows the reason why.

V:
   "Root cause: jealousy."

He tossed the apple up and suddenly, everything aside from him and the glow of an angel didn't.

With the fruit still in the air, the guardian angel snatched and handed it back to V.

Guardian Angel Hoseok:
    "Hello, V."

V took another bite of the apple and looked at the angel.

V:
   "Why are you keeping yourself hidden from the young Heavens' sight?"

The angel smiled. What annoyed V was his pleasant disposition.

Angel Hoseok:
   "A little privacy for you and me."

V:
   "Calm down, guardian angel. The show has not started yet. You know very well how eager I am to reach the climax of a tragic love story."

Angel Hoseok:
   "I could tell how interested you already are to  humans."

V:
   "I found them fascinating, guardian angel. They'd kill their kind for the sake of love. For the sake of ownership and belongingness."

Angel Hoseok:
   "Thus you are living like a human. You once killed and that scared me most. You never killed until Luke and Abraham."

V jumped off the counter and crossed his arms.

V:
  "Im dwelling with humans. Might as well ~ blend in."

Angel Hoseok:
    "Stop pleasing your father, V."

V knitted his eyebrows and grabbed the angel's clothing.

V:
   "Never would I choose to please my own father. Not in this world nor his own kingdom."

The angel just sighed.

True. V wanted to go back to the home where he thought he belonged to. But that was then.

His fondness towards human beings and his pleasure to live in the world away from his father was becoming a threat to the balance he may not understand.

Then a thought came to V's head. The climax of the story he had been waiting for.

V:
  "Guardian Angel, are you the jealous Cain or the pleasant Abel?"

He heard no answer.

V:
   "Don't miss the finale of the drama, angel Hoseok. And don't forget to know where your wings should be flopping to."

Angel Hoseok:
   "I know where to stand, V. I know my place. I know who I am."

V could sense it. An angel's heart who's crying for love and affection.

V:
   "Like a human, you fell and get a broken bone. But as an angel, you fell and broke your wings."

He was an angel who fell in love  to a human. And heaven knows how it was greatly forbidden to engage in a relationship that's beyond the norm of the holy.

Angel Hoseok:
   "I envy the humans."

V instantly let out an evil smile. An honest angel with a troubled heart.

Angel Hoseok:
   "They have the freedom to choose whether to do the righteouss or the detested. They have the freedom to love and be loved."

V:
   "And be hurt ~ "

The angel smiled at V. For he knew he was right.

V:
   "I envy the humans. Some have the freedom to sleep, slack off, have fun, have sex, drink and eat, gamble,  - "

Angel Hoseok:
   "They don't have the freedom, V. They are restricted but they chose to disobey."

V:
  "But they all have the freedom to express."

Angel Hoseok:
   "But not all have the ability to do it."

V:
   "Do you have?"

The angel didn't answer. For he knew his real idenity was still the missing puzzle of the blooming love Officer Hannah and him had shared.

V felt like he was done talking to him. He turned around and walked away from the angel.

Then the angel disappeared.

-

The apple fell and rolled towards Angel Grace's feet. V was no longer there yet she felt like her eyes had been tricked. She took the apple on the floor and looked at it.

Angel Grace:
   "The root cause is jealousy. The root cause is -- officer Jeon Hannah!!! Officer Choi will for sure do something against her. Mr. Min Yoongi will take revenge with his own hands and probably plot to kill him. ~ And Mr. Jung is in great danger too. The literature teacher will be dragged since he is connected to officer Hannah."

She immediately called V not knowing he was just their behind the door listening to her deductions.

He suddenly showed himself in front of her while smiling.

Angel Grace:
   "Morningstar! How do you disappear and appear all of a sudden. Stop scaring me!!"

He gave V a very annoyed look. But V was just smiling. The smile she rather not see.

Angel Grace:
   "Listen ~ "

But V yawned in of her and scratched the back of his head.

V:
   "I already did. Can I go to bed now? Unless you wanna go with me."

Angel Grace smirked while raising her eyebrow.

Angel Grace:
   "Never in my most boring thoughts."

But V slightly laughed that made her more annoyed.

V:
   "I'm telling you to talk things out in my room, Heavens. You and your dirty mind needs a vacuum."

Angel Grace gave him an obvious fake smile and followed him in his room.

---

V sat on the bed with a phone in his hand. While Angel Grace opened the window to sit there.

Angel Grace:
    "I didn't know you have a social life."

V:
   "I'm actually stalking you right now."

Angel Grace laughed. It was the first time the two had the kind of interaction.

Angel Grace:
   "Wait - Are you serious?"

V showed to her the photo on his phone. The car his cousin, Jimin posted in his social media.

She rolled her eyes. Of course he wasn't stalking on her. But to his fascinations on expensive things of which he couldn't own.

Angel Grace:
   "Your father is rich. Your clan is. Why don't you tell him yoy want one? It's really obvious how you feel envious while looking at your cousin's car."

V smirked as he put his phone on the table.

V:
   "I am not feeling that way."

All of a sudden, two demons appeared in front of V being seated on the room's couch. V looked at Angel Grace. They were invisible from her sight. But what trouble could the demon siblings bring made him a little apprehensive.

V:
  "What do you want?"

He addressed it to the demons but Angel Grace answered it.

Angel Grace:
   "Save officer Hannah from the jealous Officer Choi. You know i always envy Mr. Min and Officer Hannah's relationship. They were perfect for each other. Until my father's comrade broke them a part. I ship Mr. Jung and Officer Hannah too. What if Mr. Jung would know about Mr. Min? What would he feel? How would officer Hannah feel? If only we have the evidence we need to prove Officer Choice offense."

The two demons were laughing at the couch while listening to Angel Grace.

Demon Iza:
   "She is really funny. I admit I never liked her since the beginning. But when I found out that she don't like my Archangel, well - I guess it's manageable."

V didn't talk but gave them a glare.

Demon Jungkook:
  "We are here because of the bet."

V knitted his eyebrows.

V:
  "What bet?"

Angel Grace crossed her eyebrows.

Angel Grace:
   "What bet? What are you talking about. But i bet Officer Choi is already preparing for the 'proposal' he was talking about."

The two demons giggled. As playful as temptation. As bothersome as sin.

Jungkook:
   "A bet. Of whoever the woman officer would end up with a happy ending ♡"

V sighed as he shook his head.

V:
  "Leave ~ "

V immediately looked at Angel Grace with hus thoughts of her thinking she was the one being told to leave. But then she was looking at her phone. Confused and afraid.

Angel Grace:
   "Yes we should leave. Mr. Min Yoongi is leaving the building right now. Faster, Morningstar."

V sighed in disbelief. Well then at least the tracking device ahe managed to secretly borrow from Officer Heavens was useful.

Angel Grace:
   "He is heading towards Officer Hannah's house. Let's go."

They immediately rushed towards the truck and headed to officer Hannah's house.

V:
  "Drive faster, Heavens."

Angel Grace stepped on the gas and drove as if being chased.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr. Min Yoongi managed to have Officer Hannah's house installed with surveillance camera from the outside. What do you think happened?"

V:
  "Maybe he saw Angel - I mean Mr. Jung and Officer Hannah kissing and cuddling or maybe having se-"

Angel Grace:
   "I should have not asked you. If we'll do a detour, we will arrive there first before Mr. Min. Buckle up, Morningstar."

V bit his lips and smiled.

V:
  "Ohh I love joy rides ~ "

-

As soon as they arrived outside Officer Hannah's house, they noticed the door was open. Min Yoongi was not there yet. But Angel Grace knew he'd arrive at about 15 minutes.

Angel Grace was about to call for Officer Hannah's name but V covered her mouth and gestured to keep quiet. He pointed at the surveillance camera. It was all broken.

And he knew someone with an evil spirit was inside the house. The man dressed as a lamb but a wolf in the inside.

V whispered to Angel Grace as he stared directly to her eyes.

V:
  "Listen to me, Heavens. Call Officer Heavens - Now."

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrows. She didn't want to obey but she thought it would also be for the best.

Angel Grace:
   "But he will question me for sure."

V rolled his eyes and sighed.

V:
   "Use your common sense."

Angel Grace raised her eyebrows.

Angel Grace:
  "Yeah i think I should let our common friend do it."

Joshua.

Angel Grace told Joshua to tell Officer Heavens that an accident happened near Officer Hannah's house as he was passing by.

-

As Angel Grace turned to V, he was already gone.

Angel Grace:
   "You disappeared - again. V Morningstar ~ "

-

V roamed inside the house and finally reach the doorstep of Officer Hannah's room.

He could hear the beating of the heart of a jealous man. A woman's heart who honestly declined a love being offered.

Officer Choi Minho:
   "Hannah ~ all you need is to say I DO. And I don't have to pull this gun's trigger to your head. That's how I Love you. Only death can take you away from me."

-

TO BE CONT.

____________________

TGU OUT XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.8K 19
Would you believe someone if they told you angels lived amongst humans? That's exactly what Jungkook told himself: he wouldn't be foolish enough to b...
399K 22.5K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
You Like Me By

Fanfiction

77 13 11
Throughout life's stresses we find ourselves alone a lot of time. We want someone to be there for us but when that someone comes we try to keep them...
3.1K 124 48
A Kim Taehyung fanfiction; TH x BTS ♡VKOOK supernatural!ar UNDER EDITING ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════ Kim Taehyung feels responsible for his sister's undeser...