Pretty Boy (Jin X BTS)

By Araxis222

Getting kidnapped by six gangsters wasn't on Jin's to-do list | Cover by TheOneandOnly | Highest Ranking: #1... More

The Gang
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
16
-17-
-18-
-19-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
The Sequel: Bad Boy - Please Read!
100K Celebration Vote

-20-

22.7K 1K 267
By Araxis222

Jin was shook into consciousness. He couldn't tell how long he had been asleep – there were no clocks and no windows in the basement, only the dull yellow light that continually shined down there. Jimin was standing over him, his lips pressed into a thin line. Jin sat up immediately, trying to scurry away but Jimin had a firm hold on his shirt. Jin was pulled up and given no time to even wipe the sleep away from his eyes before he heard yelling and orders being given through the open door to the basement steps. He gulped as Jimin shifted his grip to where one hand was fisted into the back of the white t shirt and the other was gingerly hold Jin near his new bandages.

Stomping was heard before Jungkook came rushing down the stairs, taking them two at a time.

"RM says it's green. Go ahead." He was slightly breathless and his usual hairstyle of his bangs dipping down into his eyes was pushed back exposing his forehead.

"Lay down on your stomach." Jimin commanded, pushing on Jin's back and shoulders to get him to bend. Jin hit the floor hard, his knees stinging with the sudden action and he hissed in pain. A bag was forced over his head as he was pushed all the way to the floor, his arms being take in front of him and pinned to the cold, itchy, flat carpet. Jin supposed it was the same bag that he had been forced to wear beforehand that was slipped over his head but this time it was tightened and secured around his neck to where he couldn't pull it off if his hands were repositioned behind his back. Jin was trying to stay calm but with the bag tightened around his face it was becoming hard to breathe.

"C-can you take the bag off my head?" he tried rolling his neck around to see if the bag had any give to where it might flop off but it was too tight. Jin made a noise in the back of his throat, something signaling his fright and distress. He felt like his air had been cut off and panic was beginning to race through him faster than he could keep up.

"No," came the immediate reply from Namjoon. Jin hadn't even seen him enter the room nor had he heard him. One second, Jin had been standing with Jungkook saying something was green and the next he was on the floor with Namjoon in his ear. Confusion was cloudy in his mind but panic was still sharp and frightening, pulling his heart into his throat and squeezing his chest in the worst way possible.

Jin started wriggling, trying to get his hands back under him but he was only held tighter, more hands coming to strap his legs and feet together with some kind of binding. He made a noise or alarm, something like a half scream as he tried to twist his body out of the gang members holds. He had managed to get one legs loose and was scrabbling to sit upright when his face was slammed into the floor. The breath was knocked out of Jin and he was a bit dazed, his legs being taken back and tied together. Still, he squirmed and uttered small curses as tears began to bead at the corners of his eyes. All he wanted was sleep and now he was being tied up like some kind of animal.

"If you keep fighting, I'm going to leave you like this." Namjoon's breath puffed through the mask and softly onto Jin's ear.

Jin was immediately shaking his head, going totally limp and just letting the men do as they would with him.

"No sir, no sir, no sir..." Jin made sure his head was the only thing that was moving, "I-I just want to breathe. Please? I... I can't breathe. Maybe can you just put a different kind of blindfold on me? Please, I just wanna breathe..." Jin's breaths had become harsher and more erratic, trying to suck in enough air for his aching lungs and failing every time he did so. Suddenly, sight didn't matter so much. All that mattered was being able to breathe properly.

"Just calm down, ok?" Jungkook was by his other side, "The mask isn't going to hurt you. Just take a deep breath..."

Jing cried out, a garbled scream of unintelligible words, "I can't breathe!" Perhaps they just didn't understand. He actually couldn't breathe. He felt his tears dripping onto the cloth pressed against his face and began his fight once more, pulling, kicking and screaming for help. Rough hands held him in place as he fought.

"Stop before I hurt you..." Jimin muttered.

Jin went mostly limp once again, chest heaving with the strain to have oxygen. His lungs were burning. He kept repeating please over and over again, sniffling and trying to someone gulp down enough air to stay conscious. He heard quiet murmuring above him. He thought he recognized Jungkook's and Namjoon's voices. God, they weren't listening... he couldn't breathe.

The bag was loosened before being taken off of Jin's head. Jin gasped out in surprise, quickly trying to regulate his breathing.

"Thank you..." he croaked, still gulping in air.

"Stop being dramatic." Jimin complained, hoisting Jin to his feet. His legs and ankles were bound together with a harsh rope but thankfully it didn't chafe due to his jeans being in the way. Jin was being held up by Jimin while Jungkook and Namjoon were a few feet away, whispering about something. Jin didn't know where the other members were.

Jin was thrown back on the couch. More like tipped back there. Jimin leaned his weight in that direction and then just gave Jin a firm push until he landed safely on the cushions. Jin's eyes widened as Jimin pulled a knife from his back pocket, flicking the blade open. His breath hitched as he tried once again to scramble back but he couldn't go anywhere. He was bound far too well and he was completely immobile. All he could do was wiggle and perhaps buck his hips and stomach upwards. Jimin ignored the fright radiating off their hostage, taking the bag in his hands and cutting it into strips. Once he was satisfied with the length and the size he had cut, he closed the knife, put it away and then kneeled down on the couch cushions beside Jin.

"Don't move," he warned, forcefully turning Jin's head to where the nape of his neck was facing the gangster. The black strip of fabric was secured around his eyes and pulled tight. It hurt but Jin kept his mouth shut. There was a little light peeking through if Jin angled his eyes downwards. He could see his sneakers and the floor. It was an odd comfort and he was glad he could see something.

That little comfort was soon taken away, however when another blindfold was placed over the first, this one wider than the last. Jimin made sure to tie it a bit lower as well to make sure there would be no sight for their hostage. Jin wanted to protest but he couldn't.

"Should we gag him?" this voice belonged to Yoongi. It made Jin jump a bit – the man had come out of nowhere just like Namjoon, "I don't want him screaming to high heaven again as we leave."

Jin jumped a bit once again when Taehyung's voice sounded dangerously close to his ear, as if the man had been standing there for quite some time just staring at the side of his face, "I have a new ball gag I've been dying to try out!"

"Kinky..." Jin couldn't stop the word from tumbling out. He regretted it when a hand clamped over his mouth, basically slapping him in the process. He made another small noise – something between a whimper and a small yip of surprise. He could hear Taehyung giggling away, though and so he wasn't sure if what he had said was all bad or if only a few of them actually wanted him quiet.

Namjoon came in front of Jin, happy in the knowledge that the man could be nothing but pliant in his current position. His hands and legs were tied, his eyes hooded over with a blindfold pitching him into darkness. His body was tense as he sat back on the cushions of the couch with Jimin's hand over his mouth pushing his head back. He hummed, "Maybe you should go get it, Taehyung. It would be nice to see those pretty, pink lips stretched around something. Besides, it'll be fun to watch him whine and drool all over himself when we don't take it out until his jaw is aching and he's cried his way through that silly little blindfold."

Jimin huffed out a laugh, "Why not let him scream himself raw? I like it when they beg, anyway..."

Jin tried to say something but with Jimin's hand over his face it came out muffled, "Plfth noh..."

Namjoon snapped his fingers at Jimin. The man removed his hand from the hostage's mouth.

"What was that?" the leader asked, he tilted his head, waiting.

Jin repeated himself, almost ashamed of how his words came out in a whine, "Please no..."

"Pretty boy has manners at least sometimes," the leader chuckled. He snapped his fingers again, uttering a small command in English – a language Jin was trying to learn but knew very little of. He could only make out the words time, go, and now. He was hoisted up from his spot on the couch before being picked up completely and slung over someone's shoulder. He squeaked a bit as whoever was carrying him dug their shoulder blade into his stomach. He heard the noise of being carried up the stairs. He didn't dare wriggle around for fear he'd fall as well as his captor and then possibly break his own neck.

Multiple doors could be heard opening and closing and Jin heard the roar of and engine. He figured Hoseok must have been driving as he hadn't seen or heard him downstairs in the basement and he was a fairly loud human being.

Once Jin was certain they were on steady ground and he couldn't fall down any stairs, he began wriggling and kicking with both of his feet together. Whoever was holding him grunted and tightened their hold as Jin thrashed and kicked. He wasn't getting anywhere – whoever was carrying him hadn't budged in the least bit and he was stuck in a firm grip on someone's shoulder. His stomach was stating to ache with the pressure put on it but there was nothing he could do. Jin finally went limp.

The front door opened and Jin was immediately thrust into cold air. The temperature must have dropped since the last time he had been outside. It seemed like a hundred years ago but wasn't it simply yesterday or the day before? How long had he even been with the gang members? He had no time piece around and no windows. He was totally disoriented and there was no way light was getting through the blindfold Jimin had secured on him. Jin had lost track of all time. When had he been kidnapped? Was it a few days ago or a week? It was a sinking thought, one he didn't want to spend too much time dwelling on but one he couldn't help but let it weigh him down.

Jin was thrown back into the van. He knew it was the van by now with the few times he had been in there. His stomach felt immediate relief and he sighed.

"Is everything taken care of?" Namjoon's voice was heard above Jin. He must have been sitting on one of the benches that lined the side wall of the van.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Since when I ever not taken care of everything?"

"Then let's go." Namjoon hummed.

==================

Please comment and vote!!

I was going to wait until later to post but I've had the urge to post since yesterday so I went ahead XD

Please tell me what you think! I love reading your comments! They make my day and really help me write more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 26.2K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...
40.5K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
7.2K 269 14
"I can pull your strings just like i can pull off being a person i am not" •COMPLETED STORY Story contains: Murder Kidnapp...
1.5M 72.3K 60
"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the planet. You're a new student in his clas...