SNIPER | K.TH Fanfic/Smut. (B...

By ImTooHot2Die

Highest Ranking! #1 - (kimtaehyung) Highest Ranking! #4 - (minyoongi) "Taehyung, take the shot. Kill her." "... More

Author/Beginning Note.
🔫Chapter One🔫
🔫Chapter Two🔫
🔫Chapter Three🔫
🔫Chapter Four🔫
🔫Chapter Five🔫
🔫Chapter Six🔫
🔫Chapter Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Ten🔫
🔫Chapter Eleven🔫
🔫Chapter Twelve🔫
🔫Chapter Thirteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fourteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fifteen🔫
🔫Chapter Sixteen🔫
🔫Seventeen-teen-teen🔫
🔫Chapter Eighteen🔫
🔫Chapter Nineteen🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-four🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Five🔫
😭Not an Update😭
🔫Chapter Thirty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Forty🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty-One🔫
Chapter Fifty-Two (Final)
The Book Is Finished
50k and Two New Books!!

🔫Chapter Thirty-One🔫

11.1K 589 381
By ImTooHot2Die

*Yoonjeo POV*

I kept hearing voices. It felt like hours in between each sentence though. I couldn't form any thoughts, just the words I heard.

"She's gonna die."

....

"She's not gonna die you dumbass."

....

"We can't save her."

....

"Someone get this idiot out of here."

....

After what felt like an eternity in darkness I finally managed to bring myself to some sort of reality. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked from the shining light that I was met with.

So many familiar and strange voices that I've never heard before were filling my head which felt like it was already about to explode.

I finally open my eyes fully and am met with a white ceiling and the face of a young man looking down at me worriedly.

"Ah, finally you're awake Yoonjeo. It's me Jin, don't worry you're safe. How are you feeling?" He asks softly.

"High." I reply as I try to shake the dizziness out of my head.

"How high?" His voice sounds like a music box to me.

"Who are youu?" I slur as I try and sit up.

He helps me and soon I'm in a sitting position, looking around.

I'm in a beautiful, large, and very white apartment with the guy kneeling on the ground in front of me.

"Who are you?" I ask again as I stare at him...he looks kinda familiar.

"Haha, it's me Jin. From the hospital." He replies while smiling.

"Oh, the rude one that called me an idiot?" I say while closing my eyes and trying to pull the memories from my foggy mind.

"Ah, no that would have been Jimin." He comes closer and takes my hand in his gently.

"What? Jimin was the one that caught me when I fell from the ceiling." I say quickly as I try to make sense of everything.

"That was Taehyung, Yoonjeo." He tries to smile.

"No, Taehyung was the one that kidnapped me."

"Yes, they're the same person."

"What!? There's two of him Jimin?!" I almost yell and he physically weakens.

"I'm Jin." He says quietly while trying to remain calm.

"Uh uh, Jin was the one that carried me, your Jimi....Oh my God Jin!!" I nearly yell when I finally remember who he is. My brain is pounding but I'm happy I can remember.

He helped me the first time I got hurt at Taehyung's apartment.

"Yes it's me." He smiles widely and I lean forward onto the ground giving him a hug. He returns it warmly.

"The bad man took me Jin." I say as I cry into his shirt.

"I know, I know, but everything is going to be fine now..you're safe." He pats my back reassuringly.

"Wow, Rose, I didn't know your best friend was such a cry baby--ow!!" My head shoots up at the name and I see a strange man and and a beautiful girl with jet black hair next to him, pinching his ear painfully.

"Rose?" I stare at her with wide eyes.

It's her, and she's alive, my Rose is alive!

"Yes, it's me Unnie." She says with tears in her eyes as she rushes down to me and hugs me.

I hold her close as I wrap my arms around her hugging her as tight as I can.

I look up at her and stare into her face.

"I can't believe it's really you...I..I thought you were dead." I start to cry and hug her again.

"I thought the same about you Unnie, and I did almost die but Jungkook saved me." She looks at Jungkook and I follow her gaze where Jin, Jungkook and another guy are standing staring at us.

I look back and we both start crying out loud again.

"I missed youuuuu." I cry as I wrap my arms around her even tighter.

"I missed you toooo." She starts crying more and we just hold each other after being separated for so long.

"Hyung... what's wrong with them?" I hear the guys ask as they watch us hugging and crying on the carpeted floor.

"Ah yes Jungkook, observe. The most common female emotion. Sadness. It's an amazing thing to study." Jin says sophisticatedly and I shoot him a glare.

"We're not sad Ji...Jimin, we're just happy to see each other. You don't know what we went through." I say angrily and turn away from them.

"Actually I'm Jin, and I kind of know...I was there." He says quietly so I can barely hear.

"Oh my goodness, I have so much to tell you!" Rose says happily and stands up with me.

I nearly lose my balance for some reason but she grabs me and supports me.

"I have so much to tell you too! It's kind of bad....like really bad but I'll tell you anyway!!" I stare at my dongsaeng and best friend happily and start jumping up and down with her.

It's only then I notice a dull pain in my arms.

I look down and I scream.

Both my arms are covered in thick bandages with blood stains on them.

"What did you do!?" I yell out to no one in particular but suddenly remember Jaebum holding a knife to me and...cutting me.

And Taehyung.

I remembered him, being kicked. Trying to get to me.

"Is he okay?" I ask while shaking my head slightly and looking at Jin. My brain is so fuzzy.

"He's alive, but in bad shape. He carried you out which put a lot of stress on his wounds." Jin's voice saddens and more tears come to my eyes.

He got hurt so much for me, but I got hurt so much because of him too.

"I want to go home." I say as I start looking around for a door. My head feels strange and all I want is to be at home.

"I don't think that's a good idea Yoonjeo. You had a terrible infection so you're very week plus we had to give you a substantial amount of soju so you would calm do--" I cut Jin off as I push him and head to the door.

I feel very unsafe for some reason, I just wanna be home, have a shower and go in my bed.

I see a door and head to it but the strange guy moves quickly and stands in front of me.

"Who are you?" I ask as I stop right before him.

"I'm Hoseok, or you're hope." He says while smiling brightly.

"Yeah, you're my problem. Can you move?" I try and push him but he doesn't move.

"It's unsafe, Jaebum is looking for you." He says with a deeper tone. I step back.

Of course, Jaebum is looking for me, he wants to hurt me. Probably even kill me.

"What's happened to my life!?!" I yell as I flop down on the ground in the middle of the room.

I look up and see Jin and Rose and the other two guys looking at me with wide eyes.

Then I burst into tears crying loudly.

"I..I just wanted a book!!" I say in between sobs as I cover my face.

They all stare at me.

"And I couldn't even be a ninja cause Taehyung ruined every moment!!" I start crying even louder.

"Do you think we gave her too much Soju?" I hear Jungkook ask Jin.

"Oh I probably should've mentioned that earlier, Yoonjeo is an extremely light drinker. The only time she ever drank was when she mistook the alcohol with the fruit juice at a party and she was woozy after only a few sips." I look up and Rose is giving an apologetic look to the other guys.

"W..we gave her nearly half a bottle." Jungkook says quietly.

I stop crying suddenly and start to turn my body in circles with my legs as the tile floor is slippery and I have plush clothes on.

"You all are spinning. Go get some rest!" I say as I start giggling and keep turning on the floor.

I suddenly stop when my legs hit something solid, I look up and see that hope guy staring down at me.

He's so cute and fluffy.

"Oppa!" I reach my hands out to him and start giggling even more.

"What do I do?" He asks and looks at Jin.

"Oh come on, she's drunk and high from all the antibiotics, just pick her up." Jin says and Hoseok nods while putting his arms around me and picking me up bridal style.

I immediately wrap my hands around his neck and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Omg this is adorable, I'm recording this." Rose says as she pull out her smartphone.

"Oppa!! You're so cute." I plant another wet kiss on his neck and he starts smiling like crazy.

"And squishy." I pull on his cheeks and hear Jungkook and Jin burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I say as I stare at the two guys laughing their heads off.

"Y..Yoonjeo do you like Hoseok oppa?" Jin asks as he tries to stop himself from laughing.

"Of course I like Oppa, he's so much nicer than that meanie Taehyung." I burrow my face in his neck and can hear him laughing.

"This is golden, Taehyung will flip when he hears about this." Jungkook laughed out loud again.

"Do you think maybe we should head back to hq? Now that Yoonjeo is okay?" Hoseok asks Jin.

"You're right, Jungkook we have to go, it's been awhile since we were separated and there's got to be a lot to talk about." Jin says and grabs his gun from a nearby shelf, putting it in the back of his jeans.

"Oppa, don't leave." I say quietly as my eyes start to close. I feel so tired for some reason.

"Rose, take care of Yoonjeo and yourself and don't let anyone besides us in. You know where my gun is." I look and see Jungkook and Rose hugging.

"I love you baby." He says as he looks in her eyes.

"I love you too Jungkook." She said back as they kissed.

They kissed?

"Wait what? You guys..are...a thing?" I ask tiredly as my head falls back on Hoseok's shoulder.

I'm so tired all of a sudden.

Rose's sweet, smiling face came into my blurry vision.

"Haha, just sleep Unnie, I'll tell you everything when you wake up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
72K 3.4K 13
"I yearn for her always..." * Kim Taehyung Fanfiction * FOURTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES * "Need" from Taehyung's perspective * Short Story * Complete...
18.5K 453 16
She tries texting her mom but ends up with someone else's number . Will she fall in love with this mystery person or the mystery person's best friend...
1.2M 44.9K 80
Cover made by@ToxicKookies A prince was missing for two months already, the royal guards are on the search for him. You are a normal girl, going to...