Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

Por niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... Mais

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 15

3.3K 53 5
Por niall1D2013

It's been two weeks since the first kiss. They kiss...only twice. Once before Niall left to go to the airport and once at Ella's flat when he surprised her when he came back from traveling. And by kiss...I mean, just a small, gentle kiss. None of that making out business...

But now, it's time for them to leave for vacation. Thank God...Niall can't stand another minute of back-to-back meetings.

As Niall pulls into the parking lot of the airport, he sees Louis and Harry already there. Louis got a private jet since he's Mr. I-get-what-I-want.

"I'm so sleepy." Ella mumbles cuddling into his shoulder. Since they took his Audi, there is less space and easier for Ella to lean against him.

"Don't worry, you can sleep on the plane." He says and pats her knee. "C'mon let's get going. The lovebirds are here."

Ella groans as Niall open the door. He walks to the trunk of the car and gets their luggage out.

"So, am I suppose to act like I can't stand you?" Ella asks grabbing a bag from his hand.

"No, I mean...we'd have to act like we're just friends."

"Friends? Okay, I can do that." Ella says and quickly gives him a kiss on the lips. "Since it's the last time we'll kiss for a while."

He rolls his eyes and pinches her cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever! We got everything?"

Ella nods. As they make their way towards the jet, Niall can't help but feel nervous. He has to try his best to not show any affections towards Ella for two weeks! Oh man...

"Hey, finally you made it!" Zayn yells from the top of the stairs.

"Since when did you get here?" Niall asks as he and Ella climb up the small stairs.

"We carpooled with Louis." Zayn says.

As they all walk into the compact Jet, Niall can hear the rest of them group laughing.

"The party is here!" Zayn announces, throwing his hands up.

"Finally you two made it!" Liam says, looking up from his phone. "I was starting to worry."

"Naahh, Niall decided to sleep in a bit." Ella says, nudging him in the ribs.

"I had 5 more minutes left!" He defends himself. "Just 5 more minutes!"

"Ah well, at least you made it! C'mon, sit down as we wait for take off." Louis says patting the two seats.

As Niall sits down, he sees Louis whispering in Ella's ear. Hm.

"I was telling Harry we should know where we are going!" Zayn says. "But he won't budge!"

"It's a surprise guys." Harry replies, chewing on gum. "It's awesome though."

"Don't be an arse Harry!" Zayn narrows his eyes. "Better not be like somewhere boring."

"It's not. A lot of activities to do there." Harry pokes Zayn's head. "Just chill bro."

Ella nods at Louis and offers him a smile. What in the world are they talking about?

Niall doesn't have time to think about it. Before he knew it, it was time for take off.

He'll just ask her when they arrive at their destination.

-------------

"Mate, where are we?" Liam asks as they drive down a bumpy road.

"We're in the Carribean!" Louis says, pointing to a sign. "See? Caribbean..the Bahamas actually!"

"This is so cool!!" Liam yells, poking his head out of the window. "Heeelllooo!!"

Ella laughs and leans against Niall. "You're friends are silly."

"I know. But trust me, they can be assholes." Niall says quietly. They're in the backseat while Louis and Harry are in the front and Liam and Zayn in the middle.

Ella squeezes his knee, reminding him that only a couple more minutes til they arrive at the hotel.

"You look so damn tired right now." Ella mumbles, trying to hide a smile.

He nods slowly and fakes a yawn. "Gonna take a nap when we get there."

A couple minutes later, they pull up to a luxurious, classic looking hotel. The sign reads, "One and Only Ocean Club."

"Dudeeee," Zayn gapes with wide eyes. "This. Is. So. Nice."

Ella looks out the window and lets out a sigh. She has never been to such a beautiful place. Oh my goodness...

"All right we are here!" Louis chirps as he starts opening the door. "Everyone go inside and wait for Harry to check us in."

After everyone hops off the vehicle, they all walk together, still shocked at the hotel.

Liam and Zayn go with Harry to check in and Louis goes to help with the bags.

Ella sits on the sofa in the lobby and stretches.

"I'm sooo glad we finally made it. I could use a nap as well." She yawns. "Hmmm, I wonder if Louis has anything planned for tonight."

"I hope not," Niall replies and sits beside her, making sure no one notices how close they really are. He drapes an arm around her shoulder.

"You really think so?" Ella leans into him and then quickly retracts herself. "Louis."

Niall glances over and sure enough Louis and the group making their way towards them.

"Got your keys. Room 110." He says handing them the key cards. "H and I are in 120 and Zayn and Liam in 125."

"Okay, why are we so far away?" He asks, taking the keys.

"We're not staying in the hotel. We are staying in their cabanas looking things. You'll see." Louis smiles. "All right, I want to meet up for dinner at 7:30 p.m here."

"So, get some sleep or get comfy. You have three hours!" Harry says.

"Got it! C'mon I wanna see our cabanas things that Louis said!" Liam whines and starts speed walking towards some double doors.

When they opened the double doors, Niall couldn't believe where they were going to stay.

These are more like small beach houses! Pffttt. Niall sees strips of these small beach houses going down the shore line.

"So, we're going to find our room." Harry says, grabbing Louis' hand. "See you lads later."

And Zayn and Liam also agreed to find their room, so they followed them.

Ella was further ahead of Niall so he had to run to catch up with her.

"Found it!" She yells and uses the card to unlock the door. From the front, the house doesn't look much. However, when they stepped inside. It was...amazing.

The house had an amazing view of the beach and a fence too. They had a huge living room and kitchen.

"This is sooo beautiful." Ella says breathless and searches around.

"I know right?" Niall says mindlessly. "Look at our room!"

And their room had a king size bed and a view too. They had a wooden fence with a pool and cabana also.

"Woooow..." Ella says behind him. She walks over to the window. "This is unbelievable."

He smiles mentally and stands behind her. "Do you think Lou and Harry did a good job?"

She turns around to face him and moves a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah! It's freaking amazing!"

He chuckles and kisses her cheek. "Glad you like it."

She smiles. "You wanna nap?"

"For a kiss I will."

Ella laughs and pinches his cheek. "You are cheeky, aren't ya?. But come cuddle with me and we'll see."

She walks over to the big bed and kicks off her sandals.

"Ahhhh," she sighs. "Comfortable!"

He slips off his shoes and gets in beside her. "Hmmm, I guess."

She rolls her eyes and kisses his jaw. "You actually listened."

"I listen when I want to." He wraps an arm around her and allows her to adjust herself against him.

"Mmm, I can literally fall asleep right now." She closes her eyes.

"Same. But I'm afraid I won't get any sleep if I do take a nap." Niall looks around the room and he has to admit. Louis and Harry did a great job at picking their room.

"So," she starts. "Do you think the boys suspect anything?"

"Naaahh," he replies. "It's only been a day. And we haven't done much."

Ella shrugs and lays her head against his chest. "Yeah. Niall, do you...hm, do you think you're feelings for me have developed more?"

"Yeah, quite bit. You're hard not to like. I do like you, a lot...a lot. You're...different than the others. And I feel like it's a good thing." Niall looks at Ella. "Why?"

"Just because. I was curious." Ella smiles. "I remember when we first met at the party. I thought you were incredibly cocky, but turns out you weren't. Although I didn't speak a word to you."

"You were so shy! Oh my gosh, I thought I scared you." He laughs, remembering that night. "You were so..speechless. Ahaha! I thought you were a mute."

"No!" She says, smacking his shoulder. "I was just shy. I knew who you were so yeah."

"Starstruck!"

"No!" She pinches his arm. Niall flinches back. "Anyway, I will say that you did scare me a bit."

"Why?"

"Because, first of all you were a little under the influence. And...well, you're Niall Horan. What else am I suppose to think?"

"That I'm just a normal lad who likes to party with friends and meet pretty girls."

She rolls her eyes at the last words. "Anyway, I was just like, 'is this seriously happening?' That's why I didn't say much."

"You didn't even say anything!" Niall laughs. "You didn't say a sentence!"

"Shut up!" She punches him in the shoulder. "I couldn't help myself!"

He shakes his head and chuckles. "Yeah, whatever."

Ella rests her head on his chest and sighs. "But...it is what it is now. Look what has developed between us."

"What? Just two humans who decided to start a fake relationship and then it turns out they like each other? It's normal Ella. It's called 'getting out of the friend zone.' "

"Pffttt, okay whatever. But it's been interesting you have to admit." She lifts her head and looks at him. "Don't ya think?"

"Interesting? Yeah I guess you can say that. I mean, it's been interesting to get to know you on a personal level." He tilts his head and smirks. "And been very interesting to be sneaky behind everyone's back."

"It's like, I'm your dirty little secret." Ella tries not to laugh at her own band reference. Niall rolls his eyes. Really? All-American Rejects?

"Nice try." He grabs the back of her head and he sits up. "Where's my kiss?"

Ella blinks and shakes her head. "Nope. You didn't cuddle."

Niall was about to argue that he did when he heard his phone ring. He pulls it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" He says answering it.

"Niall, it's Zayn! Listen bro, I think Liam got sick from these peanuts we had on our coffee table. Can ya tell louis? He aint answering my calls."

"He's probably busy with Harry," Niall says. "What did he eat? What kind of peanuts?"

Ella leans against him and kisses his cheek.

"I don't know! Caribbean nuts?" Zayn starts explaining the peanut when Ella decides to tease Niall.

She kisses his jaw and slowly makes her way down his neck causing him to jump.

"Uh hu, well, that's a strange, uh, a nut mate?" Niall gives Ella a light squeeze on her arm that's around his waist. He can hear her chuckling. "Maybe he should rest."

She crawls onto his lap and rests her forehead against his shoulder.

"I guess so." Zayn replies. "Maybe I should go see if he's okay. He's been in the bathroom."

"Okay mate, if you need anything just call us." Niall says as Ella hugs his neck. She looks at him and smiles innocently as if she doesn't know what she's causing to him.

"All right, see ya later." Zayn says and they hang up. Niall puts his phone on silent and sets it on the nightstand.

"You were distracting me from my conversation." He puts his hand on her waist and squeezes tight. "How rude!"

"I'm sorrrryyy," she says, bashing her eyelashes. "Forgive me?"

He smiles at her and kisses her forehead. "Okay. But you stopped..."

Ella laughs, throwing her head back. "Oh my god Niall."

"You tease!" he says poking her side. She flinches away from his hand and kisses him chastely on the lips.

Niall looks at her, trying to not show the shock on his face. It's been so long since a kiss has happened between them.

Ella must sense it and pats his cheek. "Hello? Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"No, no," Niall starts, shaking his head. "No, don't be sorry. I mean, it's been a while. But don't be sorry Ella. It's suppose to happen right?"

Ella shrugs and slumps her shoulders a bit. "Yeah, but I don't want to like...scare you."

Niall snorts. "Pfftt! No, that won't happen. You may shock me or take me by surprise, but you won't scare me."

He grabs her hand and squeezes it in reassurance. She buries her face in his neck and wraps her arms around him. Ella kisses his neck and closes her eyes.

Niall enjoys this side of her. She can be quite a bit too much, but when she's in a cuddling mood, she can pretty much turn into a kitten.

He plants a kiss on her forehead and wraps an arm around her waist. Using his free hand to rub her back.

"You know what I've always been thinking about?" Ella says.

"Hm?"

"Since we're supposably together for more than a year, do you think people get suspicious that we're not living together?" Ella lifts her head and looks at him.

Good question. Niall never thought of that and doubts Louis did too.

"That...that I really don't know. I mean, I totally understand what you are saying. Huh, maybe we should give domesticity a try when we get home?"

Ella offers a small smile. "We're so oblivious about this kind of stuff now. But I'd like that. Maybe I can go over a bit more, stay a couple more nights. Act like a true, long term couple."

Niall can't help but grin like a goofball. Just the thought of waking up to Ella more often and seeing her more got him butterflies in his stomach. Domesticity it is then!

"Plus," Ella says. "It'll help us more in our, uh, working relationship."

"True." Niall kisses the corner of her mouth. "Maybe I can finally see if you can actually cook."

"What?! No way Horan." Ella squeals. Niall laughs and hugs her waist tightly.

"I'm kidding! I know you can't cook to save your life." He almost didn't notice how close they are now. Ella has been sitting on his lap the entire time.

"Whatever!" Ella can see that Niall has closed the gap between them. "You know, for us being in a sort of fake relationship, we can act like we are in one."

"Behind closed doors? Everything is different." Niall smirks and puts his hand on her sides. "More privacy, more intimate moments."

"But we are trying to make this relationship work though." He says kissing her cheek. "I mean, we do like each other so."

"Apparently so," she says with a grin.

Niall rubs her sides with his thumb and kisses her nose. Ella lifts her face towards him because of the size difference. Although she is sitting on his lap.

He presses a quick kiss on the lips. Ella groans when he drew back too quick for her to respond.

"Hey now, we can't get distracted here. We need to shower and get ready for dinner."

Ella cocks an eyebrow at him. "Shower together?"

"Nooo, that's not what I meant!" He says quickly.

She laughs at him and pinches his cheek.

"Don't worry, I know what you meant. Hah! I'll go shower first." She smirks and crawls off his lap.

"Don't use all the hot water!" Niall yells as Ella doesn't listen to him.

He hopes he doesn't have to shower with cold water.

---------------------

Long chapter! Ahhh!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

117K 7.3K 27
It was an illusion... Zayn Malik believed he met his forever and lost his always. This was only a trick his mind had been playing on him. He couldn't...
244K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...