Silent Beauty

By Pickosita5

Also on my FanFic.net profile!!! Pikosita5 I moved it on here because smut isn't allowed on the website and i... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Pick Your Poison
Chapter 2: Get-A-Buddy Time!
Chapter 3: Ways of Communication
Chapter 4: The Start of a Friendship
Chapter 5: Let's Focus on Others
Chapter 7: This is Gonna Be a Long Week
Chapter 8: Hello Again
Chapter 9: Rainy Lullabies
Chapter 10: Food and a Kid
Chapter 11: Arthur the Mom p1
Chapter 12: Arthur the Mom p2 or Day Care Intro
Chapter 13: Lovino Has No Patience
Chapter 14: Daycares and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Fuck He's Kinda Hot
Chapter 16: Music and Pick Up Lines
Chapter 17: A Rose By Any Other Name
Chapter 18: I'm Afraid
Chapter 19: The Fire
Chapter 20: I Don't Know
Chapter 21: Arthur Talks
Chapter 22: Matt and Gil's Adventure
Chapter 23: Mall Dates and Photos
Chapter 24: Silence
Chapter 25: New Romance, Old Luck
Chapter 26: Approval?
Chapter 27: Ye Ol' Courting
Chapter 28: Flower Language
Chapter 29: Wait!
Chapter 30: How Not to be a Criminal
Chapter 31: Finals From Helllllo There
Chapter 32: To the Mall with Lilo
Chapter 32.5: Lovino Freaks Out
An Author's Note
Big Announcement
Chapter 33: The Opposite of Chill Vibes
Happy Birthday to Me!
Author's Note + Goodbye

Chapter 6: Chocolates and Movies

363 31 6
By Pickosita5

Author's POV:

Alfred smiled at Arthur and hugged him. Arthur didn't mind the hug. He gets them from his friends a lot, and Alfred was a friend. Nothing wrong with a simple hug. Nothing. Not at all. Just a hug. Yup. Not like he smelled good or anything. No he smelled, he smelled...like grass in the summer fields. Did he wear cologne? It smelled like he did.

'Arthur you've been hugging too long let go.' He thought quickly and dropped his arms from around Alfred's mid-section.

Alfred frowned a bit but let go. He started smiling at Arthur again and the two stared at each other, not sure what to do.

"Do you have your sticky-notes?" Alfred asked.

Arthur nodded and grabbed his backpack, digging through it and getting out his pack of notes. He grabbed a green pen gifted to him by Michelle a while back, looking up at Alfred who took out a blue pen. He thought back to yesterday and chuckled. He and Alfred were using the same pens as the day before.

Once again, the two sat on Arthur's bed and started talking to each other.

'How was your day today ;D? Better now that I'm here?'

'My day was fine thank you. It's been a good day all day, you didn't affect it.'

'ARTIE! D: I thought we were friends now!'

Arthur chuckled and looked up at Alfred, who was pouting.

'You pout a lot don't you?'

'Shut up.'

'I didn't say anything ;)'

'You used an emoji!'

'Yes and?'

'You rarely use them'

'I don't particularly like them'

'Why not?'

'Why use an emojicon when you have a face instead? I see no point.'

'You can't see someone's face when they're texting you on their phone either.'

Arthur stared at the note and nodded slowly, looking up at Alfred for a split second before looking back down.

'Do you have a phone?'

'Duh! You?'

'Yes'

'Dude give me your #!'

'Wait a tick and I'll give it.'

Arthur grabbed his phone from his back pocket. He unlocked it-being sure that Alfred didn't see his password-and held it out for Alfred so he could put his number in. Alfred smiled and wrote it in, then started texting himself. Arthur looked over at what he sent and blushed.

"Hey it's Arthur"

"You're so handsome"

"So cute"

";* ;* ;*"

Arthur ripped his phone out of Alfred's hands and sent him a text before locking it again.

Alfred took out his phone and looked at the text.

"Fuck you"

"Gee Artie, we just met. At least take me to dinner first." Alfred winked at Arthur, who rolled his eyes plucked the box of chocolates from the desk. He put it back on his lap and started reading the ingredients.

Alfred watched, wondering what he was looking for. Arthur sighed and handed the box back to Alfred. Alfred's face fell.

"What? Don't you want them?" Alfred asked. Arthur opened his mouth, but closed it again.

Alfred thought back to what Ludwig said, looking at the box with a frown. He can talk, there was just something keeping him from it.

While deep in thought, Arthur wrote him a note and put it on the box. Alfred read it to himself quietly.

'I'm allergic to peanuts.'

"Oh. Sorry."

'You didn't know, it's fine. Thank you for the chocolates, but I can't eat them. Some have peanuts and others don't, I'm not too fond on finding out.'

Alfred opened the box and noticed Arthur staring at the chocolates inside hungrily.

He picked up one of the chocolates and pulled it in half. It was caramel filled, but no nuts. Alfred handed one half to Arthur and ate the other one. Arthur ate his, a happy look in his eyes. They kept going through the box, Alfred eating all the ones with peanuts. They finished the box, much to their sadness.

The two laid on the bed and Arthur set up a movie on his computer. ("Which one?" "Captain America!" "Titanic it is.")

"Do you want a kiss?" Alfred asked during the sex scene in the movie, pulling out one of the chocolates from his backpack. He had a whole bag of them that he doesn't like to share with anyone. (He was also unaware that he was saying it during a sex scene.)

Arthur gave him a confused look. Alfred's eyes widened when he realized how he phrased it, and during which scene too. "NO WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN THAT KIND I MEANT THE CHOCOLATE HERE!" He tossed it over to the omega and stuffed his face with a few, completely forgetting about the wrappers.

Arthur calmly unwrapped his and watched as Alfred chocked on them.

The alpha fell off the bed in his haste and Arthur leaned over the side to see if Alfred was okay. Well he was breathing, that's good.

Arthur tossed him down a water bottle he kept on his desk, hitting his stomach, making him cough. "OW!"

The omega laid on his stomach on the soft bed, looking down at the groaning alpha.

'You okay?' He signed. Point at Alfred. Make 'o' sign: 'o' with pointer and thumb, middle, ring, and pinkie bending with pointer. The 'k' with palm facing Alfred, pinkie and ring down, the rest up, middle and pointer making 'v' with thumb between them, but sorta leaning away from the digits.

"No." Alfred groaned, having saw the sign.

Arthur smiled. 'Well, at least he understood it.'

The movie played in the background as Arthur stared at Alfred, who still wallowed in self pity.

"Jack." Rose said in a hoarse voice in the movie. Arthur glanced at the screen and saw it was at the part after Jack made Rose get on the floating wood. They missed a lot.

He looked back down at Alfred and couldn't help a small laugh that passed his lips. They were almost reenacting the scene now. Alfred seemed to have read his mind because he stopped his pouting and got on his knees, taken one of Arthur's hands in his and started talking along with Jack, quoting him perfectly. He said absolutely nothing.

Because Jack was dead. (Arthur hated that they killed Leonardo DiCaprio!)

"Arthur you need to look sadder. I'm dead." Alfred stage whispered. Arthur rolled his eyes and then looked back to see where they were in the movie. Rose was prying Jack's hand off her wrist.

Arthur looked back at Alfred with a smirk. "Arthur?" Alfred asked cautiously.

Arthur pried Alfred's hand out of his and pushed him down to the ground.

"Hey." Alfred whined.

Arthur shushed him and pointed at the computer screen. He was already sinking and Rose was swimming away.

Alfred jumped onto the bed and laid down next to Arthur, the two eating from the baggie of chocolate kisses.

When the movie ended, Alfred suggested another one.

"Captain America!"

Arthur rolled his eyes, but searched it up and put it on.

"Thanks Artie!" Alfred hugged him, and Arthur snickered and tried to push him off.

'He's heavy. Oh moon he's heavier than Alister or Seamus!' Arthur thought.

Alfred kept an arm over him as the two watched the movie. Arthur liked Peggy. She was the best character-other than Bucky-in his mind.

"Steve is the best! I look like him don't you think?" Alfred smiled. Arthur looked over and shrugged.

'Yes, yes you do.'

The two watched the remainder of the Captain America movie, Alfred even suggested watching the rest of the Marvel movies up to Civil War.

It was fun.

At around 7:32, Alfred got a call.

"Hello?"

"Oye amigo, ya nos vamos." Antonio said on the other line.

"Alright. I'll meet you guys by the gate."

"Ay nos vemos!"

Alfred hung up and got off the bed. Arthur followed.

The two walked silently towards the gate. There wasn't much they could say anyways.

When they got to the group, Arthur rushed over to Feliciano. The two started chatting again. Alfred couldn't understand what he was saying, so he went to find Ludwig.

He found him talking with Antonio and Gilbert. Francis was there too, surprisingly. He didn't like talking to random people much, sorta like Matthew. (Who Alfred spotted talking to Lovino.)

"Hey Ludwig."

"Alfred. I hope you enjoyed your day with Arthur."

"It was fun, we watched movies and junk."

The group chatted about what they did that day, no one saying anything very detailed. ("Alister took me to his room and we talked. He's had quite the life." Francis commented.)

It wasn't until Feliciano poked Ludwig enough times to get noticed did they realize they hadn't left. They almost didn't want to in a way.

"Yes Feli?" Ludwig spoke as he signed.

Feliciano pointed at Alfred, then Arthur, and using his right hand, he signed 'no'. To sign it, he folded down his pinkie and ring fingers but kept his middle, pointer, and thumb sticking out. Then he brought the three appendages together.

Ludwig nodded in understanding while Alfred gave him a confused look.

"What did he say?"

"Arthur said not to come over for the rest of the week." Ludwig explained.

"Wha-why?! Is it the chocolate thing? I can get him different ones!" Alfred pouted.

"You got Kirkland chocolates?" Gilbert started to laugh. "Oh man, you should have proposed on the spot! That omega would kill a man for chocolates!"

"Ignore that." Ludwig sent his brother a look. "What I think he means is, Arthur may be starting his heat soon and doesn't want you around for obvious reasons."

"...OH. I'll go confirm that." Alfred left the group and walked over to Arthur, who seemed to be patiently waiting for Feliciano.

Arthur gave him the salute, which Alfred returned with a bright smile. "Hey Artie, just to confirm, all next week I can't come over?" Arthur nodded. "Is it because of your heat?" Arthur shyly nodded. "Oh, well okay. Text me when it's safe to go back." Alfred took out his phone and waved it around, making Arthur smile and nod.

"Amigo! Vamonos!" Antonio yelled.

"I gotta go, see you later Artie." Alfred waved as he ran off to meet up with the rest.

---

Hope you guys liked it! :3

Obviously I don't own Titanic or Captain America, they go to their respective owners

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...
33.1K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
906 93 28
Hi. I'm Jas, and in case you didn't know, I am autistic. I have Asperger's Syndrome. I'm writing this book just so I can jot some of my thoughts down...
239K 4.1K 5
College AU (a/b/o dynamics) Porn with plot. Falling in love wasn't easy, let alone finding someone to fall in love with. But Harry, an omega attendin...