Words left unsaid

De vanessa505

We all sometimes regret, we all make mistakes. we sometimes keep it bottled up inside of ourselves. we someti... Mais

Words Left Unsaid
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:9 part:1
Chapter:9 part:2
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter::23
Epilogue:Here's to never leaving words left unsaid

Chapter:8

47 6 4
De vanessa505

I stared at my baby's grave. i sighed and sat on the grass. "hi baby i don't know if you could understand me, i don't know if you could grow in heaven,but it's me mommy. I missed you so much. How is it up there?. i don't know what to talk about,but here's goes. i don't know if you know or not,but me and daddy got a divorce. guess what i brought you red velvet cupcake with the gummy heart on top. you love these so much. i remember each year on your birthday Henry wold bring one for you. happy birthday Layla i can't believe your 7,my little girl growing up". I wiped my tears and stared at the grave. I placed the cupcake and white lilies on her grave.

I stared and sobbed. I hugged myself as I realized I only spent those 5 years with her. I wish I knew that those were the last I would have. I stared through the blurriness of my tears. As I read each of those words that was on her grave. I love you so much. I felt hands wrap around me. I opened my eyes and looked to see Henry red eyes. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped me tighter. I sobbed as we comforted each other. I pulled out and wiped my tears away. “thnx” I mumbled.

I grabbed the box and walked down the hill. “Michelle wait” Henry called out. I turned around and waited patiently as he walked toward me.

i want to apologize for how I reacted back in Canada, I acted like a dick. I know Layla is mines I was-

it's okay and I want to-

you had all the reasons to yell at me I mean I store up our daughter's thing,what kind of father am I?”

it's okay we all make mistakes”

here's my new number if you need anything, I’m moving to Atlanta Georgia”

I stared at the card. “thnx” I said.

see you maybe in the future” he said and walked off.

I nodded and looked up at the Grey clouds. I forgot it's hurricane season. I walked over to the street and hail for a taxi. I looked at Layla belongings and smiled. I sighed as I passed by my neighborhood. Memories of my family.

wait can you make a left here”

The driver arrived at the address I gave him. I thanked the driver and walked out the cab. I took a deep breath and walked up the black brick lane. I carried Layla things tightly. I exhaled in and out. I looked at the handcrafted brown flower door. I looked up at the glass window that was above me. I formed my hand into a fist and knock onto the door.

coming”

I took another deep breath and prepared myself to face the-

Michelle”

I looked up toward the person who I despised so much. I took a deep breath.

hello mary”

oh my baby” she cried and pulled me into her embrace.

i missed you so much”

I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I looked up at Mary. The only thing has changed is her age. Her brown long hair she cut it toward her neck. Her brown eyes stared at me. As if she can see past my appearance. She still have her red skin. I pull out of her embrace and I looked down to see another member of the family.

you and dad having fun” I teased her.

She gasped and pushed me.

come in”

I chuckled and walked in. it hasn't changed. Their was a new Grey couch. The walls were a light shade of pink. I looked down to see the brown flower embroidered tiles. I laughed as I saw our old family portraits on the wall. I looked over toward the black sleek dining table. I smiled as I saw the kitchen. Still black and white tile kitchen. I walked over toward mom.

so how long?”

only 2 months, it looks you have gain weight”

how your holding up?”

I’m fine”

honey I know it hurts,but you'll get better later on”

I bit my bottom lip and looked away from her penetrating stare.

we did this because we love you”

I still wish you listened to me”

you were a child back then”

I can make my own decisions you know”

How are you and Henry?”

we done we got a divorce”

what! How me and your father planned him-

wait you planned this no wonder he talked with me so much”

we did this-

cut the crap with that, you only did that because he didn't follow his parents footsteps, you thought he would get in my head and make me not follow you and dad standards!”

he was not right for you,Nathan was never right for you, he was a nuisance, we had a plan for you, you always wanted to become a doctor it was great till h-

no I didn't want to become a doctor I never wanted I just followed you and father's footsteps, I wanted you guys to be proud of me!”

we are proud of you,”

are you really?, after I just told you me and Henry got a divorce, for the past 17 years. I let you and dad control me and decide my future,but not anymore”

wait we can fix this all you need to do is fix the mistake you made”

you think I caused this! Well newsflash mother I didn't this time he did”

haha are you delusional?!”

I’m so happy my daughter never met you, I wouldn't want her to meet a controlling bitch like you”

I felt a painful throb on my cheek. I nodded and got up. I picked up my daughter's things. I walked over toward the door.

you know I return because I thought you had a heart and changed,but I guess you never did,you always were the cold witch”

no wonder Henry cheated on you,if you were my daughter you would've fought harder on keeping the marriage, oh wait you never were”

I’m glad I never was-

how he was in high class society!, he has so many corporation!,he was next in line-

I slammed the door on her aggravation and walked down the street. I sighed as I saw the sun setting. I walk toward the park and sat down on the bench. Now they know why I left. I realized that the marriage must have been a lie. All the love I had for him diminished. Did he even love me?,was i-i wiped my tears and looked out toward the sun setting. “Michelle” I looked up toward Bryan.

what are you doing here?

I went to speak with Mary”

same old huh?”

yeah I thought that bitch woul-

she slapped you!”

I’m fine she better be lucky she's pregnant”

I bet that isn't even Aaron child”

did you know?”

know what?

my marriage was arraigned Idk how, she gives me such a migraine as always”

what are you doing here?”

we had to come and visit our niece”

I nodded.

can you give me a lift to the airport?”

wait just know that you are always a sister to me no matter what”

I sighed and hugged him tightly. I was at peace and happiness. I looked up as the sun rays hit us. I love you too Layla I always will

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...