This Can't be Real♡

By vikki0121

a young girl in her mid twenties meets her idol, chad Michael Murray, a young handsome actor, who is really... More

The before the 'before'♡
Its time
♡Next in Line♡
Ouch
The Ride
Chad, dinner, a ride home?
Text messages
The perfect day
That was a surprise
Wow. That was one hell of a night.
Eventful morning. Or should i say afternoon??
The drive .
Oh my god its really james lafferty!!!
Chads house
Oh no not again!
Good morning. ☀️
Someones Jealous

The Drawing

822 16 0
By vikki0121

Jade spent hours and hours going through her drawings trying to pick out facial features and details from her past drawings to incorporate into her new drawing of Chad. She spent hours detailing every part of Chad, eyes, nose, perfect lips. She spent about 2 full days working on the picture when she was finally happy she logged onto twitter to check forore details on when and where he would be. He would be at the mall just next to her city in about 6 days. That gave her time to pick out the perfect appealing outfit to get his attention. She knew she would win this contest. But what would the prize be? Would it even involve him, or would it just be a gift or something? hmmmm..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
89.9K 5.6K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
38.4K 2.7K 23
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...