You're My Weakness

By southernstardust08

"It's amazing how feelings persuade people's actions." One minute your in a gang. Next you're in a mafia figh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
HUGE Announcement!!
Sequel
Sequel Update!!

Chapter 19

913 9 4
By southernstardust08

(Peyton's point of view)
I couldn't believe it. This was going to be the last time that I saw Grayson. My face was stained with tears and my hands were shaking.

The basement steps were steep and creaked as we walked down them. When we reached the bottom of the staircase we saw your typical horror movie basement except this one had torture equipment.

Ethan was standing in the corner with his back against the wall. Kimberly on the other hand was sharpening knives. There was a chair in the middle of the room and one against the wall.

I gave Grayson a final kiss goodbye. This was the last time I would feel his soft lips against mine. We pull apart and then there was a tight grip on my arm. One of the men pulled me back and sat me in the chair against the wall. The other set Grayson in the chair in the middle of the room.

There were metal handcuffs on the chair. One side connected against the arms of the chair the other side was attached to Grayson's wrist. He was handcuffed to the chair by his ankles and wrists.

     His hazel eyes were filled with sadness as they stared at me. I could feel the tears silently streaming down my cheeks.

     I glanced over at Ethan. His eyes weren't cold but they weren't warm either. They were filled with sorrow and fear. He looked at me and I quickly looked away.

     Now turning my attention back to my boyfriend I realized something. How the hell am I supposed to explain this to the people in the Mafia?! That's right. Ethan gets to because he's taking over. But what does that mean for me?

     Kimberly finally stopped sharpening the knives and walked in front of Grayson. My blood started to boil and I wanted nothing more than to punch her until she bleeds out onto the floor and dies.

    I wasn't able to get up because the men that escorted us here were by my sides watching my every move. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and my anger. Grayson gave me a look of concern. I gave him a reassuring nod.

      "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" Kimberly asked in amusement. "Ever since you interfered with my gang that night." She said aggressively. Grayson watched her as she walked in a slow circle around him.

     "You know it would be so much easier to put a bullet through your head but that wouldn't be fun now would it?" She said still amused somehow. She sounds like a killer clown on steroids.

     Grayson sat straight up in the chair. He was wearing his leaker jacket, a white t-shirt,black pants, and obviously his earrings.

     Suddenly Kimberly took the knife as slid it across Grayson's upper arm. It cut his jacket and he was bleeding but he sat emotionlessly and quiet.

    "Oh this'll be fun. It's always fun to torture a fighter. They always end up loosing which is something you're not good at. But I'm going to change that." Kimberly said with an evil grin.

    Again she went with the knife on his other upper arm. His blood was bleeding through his white t-shirt dyeing it a dark red. He hadn't moved or made a sound yet. But I could see the pain in his hazel eyes.

     More tears were streaming down my wet face. I didn't have the strength to move out of the seat at this point. He's barely hurt but it's hurt me more than him. He glanced over at me. His eyes were filled with even more sadness.

     Next Kimberly decided she had enough of the knife and went with hand to hand combat. She punched him repeatedly in the face until it was unrecognizable. His face was purple and swollen. But he still hadn't made a noise. That was pissing Kimberly off.

    She punched him again in the face. Blood was coming out of his nose and lips. Those soft lips that I kiss are hurt. He's hurt. I can see it in his eyes. I can also see anger in Kimberly's eyes. She was furious.

      Next she motioned one of the men to move who then uncuffed Grayson from the chair. He walked over and I heard four clicks as the handcuffs were unlocked. The man picked Grayson up as if he was a rag doll.

     Kimberly walked towards the sink. Ethan looked terrified at this point. He wasn't crying but his eyes were glossy.

    "You're really going to let her do this after everything he's done for you?" I ask with my voice shaking. Ethan looked at me. "Shut up before you end up like him. You don't know what he's done to me or people in the past either." Ethan said coldly then turned his attention back to Kimberly.

     The sink was filled with water. Grayson was held in place as Kimberly turned the water off. "Please don't." I whispered so that only I could hear it.

    Kimberly made the man put Grayson in front of the sink. Next she dunked his head under. He was holding his breath as he had expected that to happen. She held him there until bubbles started rising. She raised him up.

    "How's it feel to be abused and hopeless?"she asked coldly. Grayson was breathing heavily. She dunked his head back under. Then waited again until the bubbles were rising for a little bit. She took him out of the water.

     His hair was dripping wet and his face was soaking wet. Kimberly threw him into the floor. He was breathing heavily but he quickly got his breath back and was breathing at a reasonable pace.

     "You know what's so amazing about this? The fact that when you left me to die I made it out alive. You on the other hand are going to suffer and die a miserable death." She said angrily. "Stand up now!" She ordered.

     The man stood Grayson up on his feet. "Let's finish what we started." She said through gritted teeth. "Fight me Grayson! Now!" She yelled at him. He didn't move. Is he trying to piss her off?!

      Kimberly threw first punch knocking Grayson off balance but he still was standing. She tried to hit him again but he blocked it. This went on for awhile. Punch after punch kick after kick and all Grayson did was block her. He didn't want to fight back. He knew the cost of it.

     Kimberly finally decided to stop trying and move on to other methods. Grayson had bruises everywhere and was still swollen on his face. He was getting weak from the amount of blood he's lost though.

(Grayson's point of view)
      I was beaten and I was bruised but I wasn't going to let them kill her. I was going to die if that's what it took. Peyton just sat in the chair. Her hands and legs were shaking and tears were still streaming down her face.

      Kimberly was right I am a fighter. But I wasn't going to loose this one. I was starting to feel light headed from the amount of blood I had lost. But Kimberly wasn't done yet so I wasn't done fighting.

     She handcuffed me back to the chair again. She was getting more pissed off at the minute. If that was even possible at this point. Just imagine a girl on her 21st birthday but with weapons and an army at her side. Even though she's fighting me alone she fights like she's got people behind her back.

     Ethan wasn't happy. I could tell by the look on his face that he was pissed and sad. I smirked. "What's so funny to you?" Kimberly asked ruining my train of thought.

      I looked into her eyes. "Nothing that concerns you." Was the only thing I said to her. She punched me in the jaw. Then Kimberley's face lit up. "I think I've had enough fun. Ethan do you want a go?"she asked with a smile.

(Back to Peyton's point of view)
      Ethan looked up at her. Ethan's going to hurt him but not like Kimberly did. Ethan pushed with his shoulder off of the wall and walked towards Grayson. He had a smirk on his face.

     "Don't worry bud. You won't feel this for much longer." Ethan said emotionlessly. Ethan did what Kimberly had done earlier. He punched Grayson repeatedly until you couldn't see parts of him. Except Ethan didn't just hit him in the face. Grayson was Ethan's human punching bag.

      One of the men came downstairs with a rather large box. Ethan stopped for a minute and looked sideways. He smirked when he saw the box. He gave Grayson one last punch in the jaw. Grayson was bleeding absolutely everywhere. But he still wasn't done fighting.

     Kimberly and Ethan walked towards the wooden box the laid on the cold metal floor. Kimberly looked at Ethan. He smiled and so did she. Kimberly looked towards one of the guards then looked towards Grayson quickly.

     Grayson suddenly realized what they were doing and horror and fear entered his features. Ethan walked over and grabbed my arm aggressively. He walked me towards the box.

     Grayson stood beside me held by one of the guards. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and smiled weakly. The box lid was taken off. The box was the size of a coffin. That's when I realized what was about to happen.

     Grayson's wrist and ankles were tied together then he was shoved down into the box. I expected to be next but Ethan still held my arm.

     One of the smaller and weaker men walked in with a roll of ductape. Grayson mouthed I love you my princess right before they put a large piece of ductape over his mouth.

     The box had holes in the side of it so Grayson could still breath while the lid was sealed on. Four guard picked it up and took it up the stairs carefully. They set the box in the back of a truck.

      Ethan shoved me in the passenger seat and he went around to the drivers seat. Ethan started the car and we drove off with Grayson sitting in the bed of the truck. He's probably panicking. I know I was.

     We finally came to a stop. Ethan got out and walked to my side of the car. He once again grabbed my arm aggressively and dragged me along with him. The four guards took the box and rested it on their shoulders.

     Ethan led the way. Kimberly was walking behind and the guards with the box were in the middle. Then we reached a cliff. There was a waterfall and a giant river at the bottom. The guards stood at the edge.

    "Wait." Ethan commanded. "Any last words you want to say to him?" Ethan asked as if it were a movie. I bent down towards one of the holes and whispered "I love you Grayson. Never forget that."

     Ethan pulled me back towards him. Kimberly arrived beside him a minute later. Then my nightmare got even worse. The guards threw the box off of the cliff side.
----------------------------------------------
        Once again I'm sorry for being a bitch and putting this plot twist but you'll thank me later. I can't believe this story has 177 reads that is more than I could ever ask for thank you guys so much! Also sorry for the cliffhanger. (No pun intended). Love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter!❤️💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 341 12
You're cruel mother had signed you up for some competition, you didn't think much of it. Going to it and being in a mansion full with many other girl...
91.2K 1.1K 42
He's engaged and in love. In love with you and engaged to someone else. Do you end up together?
4K 13 45
You had a normal life with your best friend. Then you went on a cruise vacation. Everything changed after that. Everything.
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...