Redamancy [Magi One-Shots]

By ADDORIN_ik

(N.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. He didn't expect to fall in love w... More

Request Page
Judal ¦ Unfortunate Meeting Pt. 1
Judal ¦ Unfortunate Meeting Pt.2
Judal, Hakuryuu ¦ In Between
Sinbad ¦ Love Knows No Bounds
Sinbad ¦ Love Knows No Bounds Pt.2
Judal ¦ His Sister
Kouha ¦ Lazy Mornings
Ja'far ¦ Sparks of Jealousy and Love
Hakuryuu ¦ Scars
Titus ¦ Kiss
Kouen ¦ A Child As My Husband
Judal ¦ I Love You, You Idiot
Ren Siblings + Judal ¦ Mama
Ren Siblings + Judal ¦ Mama Pt.2
Kouen ¦ Cherry Blossoms
Kouen ¦ Surprise
Hakuyuu, Hakuren ¦ Time
Seishun ¦ Reminisce
Sinbad, Kouen ¦ Druken Confessions
Alibaba ¦ Leaving
Kouha ¦ Nice
Kougyokyu, Kouen ¦ Nightmare

Koumei ¦ Maybe

2.6K 70 3
By ADDORIN_ik

Koumei as per usual was at the study room, reading documents after documents and a certain red head was supposedly with him but instead was nowhere.

Koumei knows where his half brother is and what he was doing. Kouen was spending time with his to-be-wife, you. It would be an understatement if he said he wasn't envious of his brother.

After all the three of you were best childhood friends.

Koumei clutched the document in his grasp, maybe if he wasn't so shy, instead of Kouen being your to-be-husband it would be Koumei.

Maybe if he wasn't always reading books and documents he could've talked to you more and possibly make you have feelings for him.

Maybe if he wasn't such a coward he could've took you away from his brother's grasp since the two of you started going out.

But fate decided to be cruel to him and not have what his heart desires.

Having no desire to read anymore, Koumei stood up and for once he stepped out of the room and was greeted by the sun's warm rays. He closed his eyes as his heart went heavy.

Maybe just maybe in his next life, he could be with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
4.1K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents •Regret (Sinbad) •Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself