Not The World I knew ~ Aarmau...

بواسطة CrazyFanGirl_4173

The world has changed. A lot. I don't know what happened. All I know now is... I have to survive. And now... المزيد

Error
Savior
New
Tell Me
Meeting
Training
Pretend
Goodbye
Walking
Stranger
Choices
Prepare
The Days Out {Part 1}
*Extra* Aaron's Past (The Days Out: Part 1.5)
The Days Out {Part 2}
The Days Out {Part 3}
Our Return
Virus {Part 1}
Virus {Part 2}
Virus {Part 3}
FINALE: New Ideals

Wrong

277 11 1
بواسطة CrazyFanGirl_4173

"What does it feel like to be wrong? Whatever it is, it feels horrible."

~~~~~~

Aaron felt it. But he didn't want to say anything.

He felt the odd aura around this man.

Although, Aaron already had a plan to stick around this guy, just to make sure he didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

"Here we are! Finally." Aphmau said, and rushed into the building. With Victor and Aaron following.

"Wow... This.. Is a start..." Victor mumbled, but with Aaron right next to him, he heard him loud and clear.

"Start to what?" Aaron said with a gruff tone.

"Oh, a.. Start to a good shelter! I mean.. I can already tell this is a thriving place! Just look at all the success you have here!" He gestured to the whole inside of the building.

Aaron looks and just shakes his head.

"Aaron!" Aphmau whisper-yells, and pulls Aaron to the side. "Just let him look for his brother, then he'll be out. I'm going to look for Katelyn."

Aaron rolls his eyes, and sighs. "Alright, if you want to find your brother, follow me."

Victor nods and follows him.

~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

I look everywhere that Katelyn could be. But I get no sign of her.

Then I check the place I saw her last.

My old room.

I walk there and knock on the door.

"Hold on!" I hear inside. And my stomach fills with butterflies.

The door handle wiggles a bit and it opens.

"A-Aphmau?" She stands there in shock, looking at me.

"Hey!" I give a small wave. But she embraces me in a big, tight hug.

"Oh my Irene Aphmau! I thought I would see you so soon! I wasn't even prepared!" She let's go and blinks away building tears.

"Well, I thought about it and... I though I would stay with you for a little longer." I say, and smile.

Katelyn nods. "Come in. You have to tell me what happened." He gestured me inside. And I gladly accepted.

~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Aaron walks up the the announcement panel with Victor.

This is where they make all the announcements about breakfast, lunch and dinner. And any other important things. If someone lost a child and can't find them, they would come to the panel and call their name throughout the building.

"What's his name?" Aaron asks him.

"Oh... It's Alex... Stronghold." Aaron turns towards the announcer and taps him on the shoulder.

"Call for Alex Stronghold." He nods and calls on the intercom.

"Alex Stronghold to the main entrance please." The voice echoed through the building, everyone looking around at each other.

"If he's not here in the next 10 minutes, he's not here." Aaron said, abruptly, and walked off, but not far.

"Yeah.. Yeah...". Victor said. "Hey," he caught up to Aaron. "Do you have any food I can munch on while I wait?"

Aaron whips around to look at him.

"Aphmau gave you a bag full of food before we got here. Where is it?"

"Oh, crap... I think I left that in the woods..." Aaron's expression changed quickly.

"Really?! I though you grabbed it before we left!" Aaron swings his arms in the air.

"Sorry, I was a little shaken up when the monsters attacked and forgot!" Aaron brushes his hand through his hair.

"Alright, I'll go get it. You. Stay here." Victor nods. And Aaron leaves the building.

~~~~~~
Aphmau's POV

"So Aaron followed you the whole time?" Katelyn asked me. I nodded.

"I guess.. Now that I think about it, I did hear a lot of rustling in the bushes occasionally. But nothing came out of them. So it was more than likely him." I said, remembering the times in the wild.

"Well, that's kinda creepy. I wonder what he did when you had to go to the bathroom." Katelyn giggled.

My face went red.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that!"

"HAHAHA!!! Your face is so red!" Katelyn bursted out laughing.

"H-Hey! You don't know how embarrassing that is!" I try covering my face.

"Hahaha.... Anyway. Let's go look around this place. I haven't really walked around since you left." She stood up, and I followed.

"Really? Were you really that worried about me?" I say as we walk out the door into the loud depths of the shelter.

"Yeah. You're like a little sister to me. Plus you saved my life back at my house. So why wouldn't I be worried about you?"

We share laughs and walk, what seems like, every inch of the building, talking and laughing.

We get back to the room and I excuse myself from Katelyn to find Aaron and Victor to see what's going on.

I look around for awhile and have no sign of Aaron.

Or Victor... Where would they be?

The only place I haven't checked yet was the medical center.

I go there and see many people in lab coats (Which Victor was dressed in last time I saw him) So I look around a little more until I hear some arguing.

I turn the corner to find Victor and other doctors yelling at each other.

"I can't let you touch or go near any of this equipment unless you are a approved by the leader!" One of the doctors said.

"I'll have you know that I was head of the lab before—" Before he could say anything else, I step in.

"Victor!" I yell. And everything falls silent. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh! Ms. Aphmau! I'm sorry. I just wanted to explore a bit..." Victor said.

"I though you were looking for your brother!" I start to lead him out of the room, trying to avoid more conflict.

"Oh, I was! But, I waited for so long... And... He didn't show up when we called him." I couldn't help but feel bad. I knew that feeling.

"Don't worry... You'll find him." I tried to comfort him. "But.. I have one question... What were you doing in the medic center?"

He stops in his tracks.

"Um... I'm not feeling well. So I thought I could get something to help." I nod.

"Okay, well... Uh, have you seen Aaron? I though he was with you."

"Yeah, I forgot my bag back in the woods... He went to go get it." He looked at the entrance.

"By himself?! He's gonna get himself killed!" I grabbed my gun from my pocket and rush out the door.

I should've looked where I was going because I ran into someone and knocked them down. With me landing on top of them.

"Ugh..." I look down to see who the lucky victim was and am greeted with steel eyes.

"A-Aaron?!" I quickly jump off him and help him up.

"Ow... Why are you in such a hurry?" He stood up.

"I.. Went out to look for you! Victor told me you left!"

"Victor... Shit, I forgot.. I needed to watch him! Where is he?!" He ran inside and I followed.

"I don't know! He told me you left and I went out to find you!" He stopped and looked around.

He sighed. "It'll take us forever to find him in here!"

"'Us'?" I question.

"You're the one who left him." He argued.

"But you are also the one who left him in the first place! Then I found him in the Medic!" I sassed, and crossed my arms.

"The medic... Why would he go there?" He thought.

"I don't know.. That's where I found him though." I said and a light bulb went off in his head.

"We need to go there, now!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.1K 251 16
NEW DESCRIPTION!!! Y/n is moving to Mystreet with her old roommate let's see how this goes. I WRITE THIS STUFF AT THE WORST TIMES POSSIBLE WHILE IM...
31.7K 327 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
9.4K 465 31
The year is 2079. Time has really changed and so has the world. The sun never seems to shine, just the smell of pollution. Water is rarely ever seen...
3.8K 207 50
I woke up confused. What just happened? Why am I on the floor? Where are we? My head hurts and my throat burns... What is going on?!! My friends see...