Texas Rollercoaster

By MissTAYTAY99

Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like m... More

〰COPYRIGHT〰
🔘Chapter 1: Get It Together
🔘Chapter 2: Away You Go
🔘Chapter 3: Down In The Texas Heat
🔘Chapter 4: Netflix and Chill
🔘Chapter 5: Serving Hands In The Pool House
🔘Chapter 6: Turning Me On
🔘Chapter 7: Don't Call Me Baby
🔘Chapter 8: You Two Together or Nah?
🔘Chapter 10: Your Only A Distraction...For Now
🔘Chapter 11: No More Playing Games
🔘Chapter 12: Welcome Home, Hoe
🔘Chapter 13: Kiss Me By The Lake
🔘Chapter 14: Your A Mess
🔘Chapter 15: Being Messy and Causing Problems
🔘Chapter 16: You Fucked Up, And I Defended You
🔘Chapter 17: Petty Decisions
🔘Chapter 18: That Kiss Was A Knockout
🔘Chapter 19: Delusion Is The Worst Disease
🔘Chapter 20: You Make Me Wanna Get Close
🔘Chapter 21: You Abandoned Me So, I Moved On
🔘Chapter 22: My Center In All The Dramatics
🔘Chapter 23: Survival, A Place I Call Home
🔘Chapter 24: Your An Unwelcomed Presence
🔘Chapter 25: I'm Above All Your Bullshit
🔘Chapter 26: We All Have Our Family Drama
🔘Chapter 27: Holding You Down
🔘Chapter 28: You Care, Show Me
🔘Chapter 29: Excuse My Wrongs
🔘Chapter 30: Tell Me Where Love Lies
🔘Chapter 31: Dropping The Baggage
🔘 Chapter 32: Blood Over Everything
🔘 Chapter 33: Love On The Brain
🔘 Chapter 34: These Words Hold Meaning
🔘Chapter 35: Blood Isn't Thicker Than Water
🔘 Chapter 36: I Got You, You Got Me

🔘Chapter 9: Cooking Up Pettiness In The Kitchen

12.9K 577 171
By MissTAYTAY99

Leo's Pov

This dinner was a disaster and awkward as hell. Between Jay and my mother, I just couldn't deal. I really wanted to kick Holden out the house and tell him to never come back. I mean he was putting forth effort but, it was an epic fail. This was why after we started fucking around I tried to keep him away from my mom. Maybe Jay was right when he said Holden was a sidepiece.

Then again fuck him or more like him fucking me. It was the only thing I could really think about at the moment. That damn kiss had messed up my head and the image of his body. Just so much dirtiest was going on up top stirring awake the down low. So, I wasn't really paying that much attention to the conversation until I heard Jay speak.

"Maybe Leo's boyfriend can join us" Jay suggested. By the smirk on his face I knew he was trying to be a smart ass.

"We aren't together. Holden and I are friends, that's it" I hissed.

"Um, the dinner was great but, I think I should be heading home. Goodnight" Holden mumured before getting up and walking out the house.

"Ass" I said looking at Jaysean who seemed very pleased with himself. I chucked up my middle finger before following after Holden. When I exited the house I saw him going over to his truck. I hurried and stopped him before he got in.

"Holden don't worry about that dinner. Honestly I was waiting for it to be over and Jaysean was just fucking with you" I spoke.

"I'm not pissed about that guy Leo. I'm mad at you" he groaned shooting a glare at me.

"What the hell did I do to you?" I asked shocked.

"You keep playing with me. You don't take me seriously" he sighed.

"Huh?" I mumbled confused.

"I'm in love you! I don't want to just fuck around anymore! I'm tired of it. The fact that you only see me as a friend is irritating. I'm always here so, why can't we be more" he exclaimed.

"Holden listen-" I started but, he cut me off knowing I hate that shit.

"Just fuck it. I'm done" Holden sighed.

"You can't seriously get mad at me because you caught feelings and I didnt. I thought we had an understanding" I groaned.

He just shook his head before getting in his truck and driving away. I waited a couple minutes before heading inside. My mom was stretched out on the couch with a blanket watching a movie.

"How did it go?" she questioned looking over her shoulder at me.

"Bad. I'm heading to bed" I murmured dragging myself up the steps.

Going to my bedroom I ,hopped in the shower and washed up. When I stepped out I changed into some comfortable clothes. I was pulling my hair up when a smell hit my nose. It took me a while to place it to memory but, when I did I went straight to Jaysean's room. I noticed there was smoke coming from underneath the door.

Shaking my head I pushed it open and stepped in. My mouth went dry went I saw standing in front of the open window, shirtless, with a blunt between his lips. I stared for a while until he noticed my presence.

"Want a hit? This some good shit right here" he said offering it to me.

"How in the hell did you even get that here?" I question walking over. I took the blunt and hit it real quick. It had been a while since I got high, like senior year.

"I have my ways" he hummed leaning out the window.

"Of course you do" I groaned resting against the windowsill and passing it back to him. We stayed like that for a minute. Just smoking and staring at the night sky. It was one of the best things about living outside the city. You could see all the stars out here.

"So I guess ol'boy isn't gonna be stopping by anytime soon" Jay said breaking the silence.

"First, I know you know his name and second I think that's done" I mumbled.

"Good. He acted like a bitch running out the house" he told me.

"Fuck you. Your the reason why. I noticed what you were doing" I scoffed walking near the bed.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"Now we're going to play stupid. Okay. Well I'm going downstairs because now I'm hungry" I sighed walking out his room.

I heard him behind me as I jogged down the steps. My mom was passed out on the couch asleep. We went into the kitchen and I looked in the fridge while Jay hit the cabinets. I grabbed a pint of Ben &Jerry's while he pulled out some Dorito's.

"So, what you gonna do now?" Jay asked as I hopped upon the counter.

"About what?" I questioned.

"Holden. You gonna apologize to the nigga or what?" he said. I smiled because I knew he knew his name.

"Nah. It isn't my fault he caught feelings and I didn't " I mumbled shrugging as I swallowed a spoonful of ice.cream.

"Let me get some of that" he said putting the chips aside and walking forward.

I ate some more before offering him the container but, he didnt take it. Instead he kept coming forward until he was between my legs. I watched confused until he pulled my mouth to his, inserting his tongue between my lips. Closing my eyes I kissed him back and moaned when he gripped my hair. I felt his hand move until my hair was falling around my shoulders.

"That shit taste good" he breathed pulling back.

"Yeah" I gasped.

"You alright?" Jaysean asked rocking a smirk.

"I'm good. A little warning next time though" I grumbled jumping down from the counter. I closed the ice.cream and put it back in the freezer, no longer hungry.

"What's the fun in that?" he whispered behind me into my ear.
I looked down and watched one of his hands come around to my front and graze my chest. The other took a hold of my hair again and pulled my head back onto his shoulder.

"Hair kink much?" I commented looking up at him.

"Shh" he hummed once again kissing me.

All of sudden is was clash of tongues and lips. I could feel myself become hard the longer it last and by the feel on my ass, I wasn't the only one. This time I pulled away first and began laying kisses on his neck as my fingers traced the outline of hid dick which by his print proved the old saying correct.

When I glanced back up towards him, he was biting his sexy ass lips. The ho part of me wanted to get to my knees and swallow the dick. Rational thought said nah and to take my ass to bed because I was to high to be playing with him. Then a third party hopped in as I leaned forward next to his ear.

"You want me to take care of that for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, show me what that mouth do" he answered voice thick with lust. I stepped back and then walked around him. Grabbing the bag of Dorito's off the counter, I headed toward the doorway.

"Yo, where the hell you going?" Jay questioned.

"Guess you gonna see what that hand do. Should of thought about that before you pulled that stunt at dinner. Deuces and I'm taking the chips" I laughed before walking out. I could hear him cussing up a storm as I walked up the steps.

The petty side came out and won.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Here's your update. So, Holden told Leo he loved him. Do you feel bad for the guy? Leo and Jay smoked together and things got heated in the kitchen. These two love playing with each other. What you think of Leo leaving Jay like that? Next a trip to the lake and some good old jealously.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 14K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
596K 28K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
281K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...
12.5K 685 60
Everyone was charmed by Leo's bright smile but behind it all, he could barely keep it together inside. From taking care of his sick mother to sufferi...