Cliche

Oleh sarahariel16

I hated cliche moments but now I live them. Lebih Banyak

Cliche
intro part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part One

Chapter 11

18 2 0
Oleh sarahariel16

        "So Taylor is riding with me and Luke with Kory," Michael said since the boys, besides Ashton, came in his car.

        "What about me dude?" Calum asked shoving a handful of ries in his mouth.

        "And Calum. Can't you just go do something with Ashton?"

        "Sorry. I'm going to follow Victoria home so she can drop off her car then we are going out," Ashton told him put stealing a fry from my bag.

        "Dude as much as I would love to crash on your and Taylor's alone time I have a date with destiny tonight," Calum said throwing his bag away being the first to finish.

        "Who's Destiny?" Kory asked.

        "Her," Calum smiled cheekily holding up his right hand.

       "That's gross," Kory rolled her eyes. "Well were off. I'll txt you two in the morning," she said holding luke's hand and walked off to her car.

        "Bye boys!" Luke shouted.

        "Okay then. Stay in your room with Destiny then when we get home," Michael said annoyed taking Taylor's hand and walking to his car.

        "They better not have sex on the couch or I'm going to die tonight," Calum rolled his eyes and gave Ashton a bro hug and held his hand out for me to do the handshake.

        "Move it slow ass!" Michael yelled walking around to the drivers side of the car. "Your riding bitch by the way!"

        "Wonderful," he said and turning and running to get into the car as Michael turned the car on.

        "Well it looks like it's just us babe," Ashton said standing in front of me still holding my hand.

        Smiling I replied, "It sure seems like it." Getting on my toes to kiss him on the lips I felt my phone vibrate. Dispointed at the poor timing I pulled back. While Ashton pouted I saw that Kory txted the group chat saying just in case don't come to her house tonight.

        Taking my phone away from my and turning it off Ashton said, "I think we had something more important to do." And bend down a bit to kiss me. Letting go of his hand and wrapping my arms around his neck I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around my and picked me up a brief moment. As my legs dangled there I pulled away smiling looking into his eyes. He was looking back into mine smiling. Putting me down he said, "Let's get your car home so we can do more of that in private."

        "Okay. I don't think anyone is home if you want to stay the night again," I smiled as he sliped his arm around me tightly.

        "Actually while I was getting my phone from your room I heard rocking up stairs and some music. I guess to drown out the noise because when I drove away I noticed your sister watching some movie in the living room."

        "Oh God! He's having sex with Anna in the house!" I cried out putting my hands on my face.

        "Who?"

        "Beau and his girlfriend Daisy!" I whined some more.

        "Well I don't think she knows the music was pretty loud."

        "I hope she hasn't caught onto that trick," unlocking my car and getting in. "So I'll meet you at my place? No going in though."

        Leaning down and kissing me real quick, "Of course I'll be right behind you and I'll keep the car running." Then he closed the door for me and went to get into his car which was right next to mine.

___________________________________________

        Pulling into the driveway I saw that Anna was still in the living room watching a Christmas movie. Then Ashton pulled up to the curb walking up to his door he rolled the window down.

        "See she's all good," he reassured me. Turning to him I smiled and leaned in to kiss him real quick. "I like your kisses Victoria," he said smiling.

        "I like kissing you Ashton," I replied smiling as well. "We better get going before Anna see me," I said walking to the passenger door and getting.

        Putting a hand on my knee and turning around in the culde sac he turned the radio on. Rolling down the windows to let the cool and surprisingly not humid  breeze come into the car. Closing my eyes and smiling I listened to the noises that came at night in Florida and the radio. Giving my knee a squeeze I put my hand on top his. This was all so perfect.

        _________________________________________________________

        "Where are we?" I whispered.

        "One of these lakes you Floridians seem to have a endless supply of," and with that turned off the head lights and turned the radio up a bit louder and crawled into his backseat. "Since your house, Kory's, and mine are occupied at the moment I thought we could just come here."

        As he finished I crawled back with him and cuddled up to him. "Okay then."

        We spent the next few hours talking about him and Australia. I found out that they were in the middle of writing songs for a EP and hopefully their own album. They've also been on a few small tours already and seemed to have pretty decent size fan base. I loved listening to him talk and hearing how excited he gets. His voice was beautiful accent and all.

        Of course we kissed a lot here and there but we mainly talked. Checking the time I noticed we've been here for three hours. "Lets go to my place," he said.

        "But it's occupied," I reminded him.

        "It's just as easy sneaking into my room as it is for yours. I moved my drums to the practise rooms this morning so no worrying about making noise," he then crawled to the front seat and turned the car and lights on. Before he could put it into reverse I crawled as gracefully as I could to the front seat and sat on his lap.

        "Well hello there," he smiled surprise. Putting his hands on my hips I slipped mine up his shirt to feel his toned stomach. His skin was hot and as I slipped my hands farther up I could feel his heart beating fast and he started to breath just a bit harder as well. Looking from where my hands were to his face his hands gently came to my neck and pulled me close. Our lips were barely touching each other. We were both breathing heavy. He leaned his head and closed the tiny space. It started as just a kiss but then neither of us pulled away and he pushed hard against my mouth. Then we both slowly opened out mouths to kiss each other. We kissed slowly but then slipping my hands out from beneath his shirt I moved his hands to my ass. He squeezed and I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he returned the favor. Putting my hands on his neck we started to make out. I decided to be a bit daring and rubbed against him. That caused him to moan.

        Pulling away out of breath. We were breathing heavy as our foreheads rested against each other. "We should get home," he said smiling. "I'd like to further this a bit."

        Getting off him and into me seat I smiled at the ceiling then to him. Once we were on the road to his place he held out his hand I took it happily.

        ___________________________________________________

        "Be quiet don't want to disturb the couples," Ashton whispered.

        Laughing at what he was getting at he crawled into his bedroom then I crawled into it. His room was kinda messy with clothes on the ground and had a mattress on the ground in the middle with a dresser in the corner. Posters were all over the wall and clothes were spilling from the closet.

        "We haven't gotten the other boxes yet or other things to give it a complete house look but it's good for now. I know it's not like your room but it's home." That last part stung a little. What was he getting at? That I wouldn't like him because he didn't have money? I didn't give a rats ass.

        "I like it," I smiled and laid on his bed. "Especially this part," I smiled.

        "In the famous words of Victoria Montgomery how cliche," he then laid next to me and with a smile kissed me.

_____________________________________________________________

Don't worry they only kiss some then go to bed! I'm not skipping the best part of a fanfiction.

My friend might be getting One Direction tickets!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited! Then it'll be her me and my other friend!

Byeee lovelies.

Lanjutkan Membaca