Chapter 7

Pulling on the ends of his hair he pulled away quickly, "jump." Doing so I wrapped my legs around his torso while his hands held on to me. Moaning into the kiss, this time not interrupted, he then went to kissing my neck. Bending my head to the side so he could have more room to kiss I pulled even harder on his hair, worried that I could be hurting, he moaned and said breathlessly, "damn Victoria."

        Laying me down onto my bed I still didn't unwind my legs from his body I wanted him as close as possible. Going back to the kiss I went to his t-shirt collar to pull him closer. He moved his hands to my sides and looped them behind my back pulling me against him. It was perfect how close we were to each other. He pulled us up the bed so our heads were with the pillows.

        Wanting more I shakily moved my hands to the hem of his shirt and tugged up a bit to hint I wanted to further this kiss. Without hesitating he sat up and pulled off the Metallica shirt and threw it somewhere in my room. Once again I was in awe as I placed my hands against his torso. His skin was hot and sent sparks through my body. Sliding my hands up his body back to his neck he came back to me. Propping himself on his arms he whispered, "delicate beauty." Then with both of us smiling from his clever compliment he leaned in to kiss me.

        Quickly switching gears, he rolled off of me pulling me on top of him. Damn this boys muscles. Still kissing I put one arm behind his head and the other holding onto his bulging bicep I felt his callused hand slip under my shirt. My breath hitched as I pulled back, this was pure bliss. His hand was warm and gentle as he slowly moved it up and down my back. Breathing heavily I looked at his eyes and just as I suspected he was looking right at me. His magnificent green eyes. My breath hitched again as he slipped one of his hands under the strap of my swimsuit.

        Not being able to stand it anymore I sat up and took my shirt off and threw it somewhere in my room. He was smiling and so was I as I bent back down to him and left him sweet kisses from the corner of his lip to his jaw line down his neck. A moan escaped his lips, "Victoria," he shakily spoke. Sweetly leaving a kiss to linger on his lips I pulled back a bit smiling. This was all perfect, he was perfect.

        He wrapped his hands gently on my neck and sat up to kiss my collar bone. I was holding on gently to his neck twirling the hair at the nape of his neck. He slowly left sweet kisses down to my chest. "Ashton," I mumbled.

        Kissing me on the lips again he pulled away and tucked my loose hairs behind my ears and then kept  his delicate hands there. "This is as far as we should go beautiful," he said breathlessly leaning his head against mine and closing he eyes.

        "What? Why?" I asked disappointed. "Is it something I did or?"

        "No. No you were brilliant babe, but I don't want to rush this with you. You're too perfect and intriguing. I want to know more about you before I do you," he answered pulling and taking my hands from his neck and holding them. "Are you a virgin?"

        "Yes..."

        "See. I want to wait and let your first time be amazing. I want you to love me and I want to be in love with you."

        "Oh..."

        "I promise I'm in love with what I see but I want to love what is on the inside babe. I want to get to know your beautiful soul."

        "Promise you won't hurt me?"

        "Promise."

        "Stay with me tonight?"

        "What about your parents?"

        "They are on business trips," I told him not wanting to tell him about them.

        "Okay," he smiled. Crawling off him I got up and went into my walk in closet and changed out of my swimsuit and put on my pyjamas. My pyjamas consisted on some soft shorts and a big shirt. Deciding to leave my hair in the french braid Kory did for me I walked back into my room to see Ashton laying in bed. Smiling I then noticed his pants on the night stand on his side.

        "Uhm?" I said pointing to them.

        "Oh don't worry I have briefs on," he waved off with a quiet chuckle.

        "Okay then," I said but then saw his shirt right in front of me. Grinning I picked it up and went back into my walk in. Changing t-shirts I put his on and came back into the room.

        He was already smiling, showing his bright white teeth, but blushing as well. "You look exquisite darling," he gushed,

        "Why thank you dear sir. It's just something I found," I winked as I got into bed. Turning off my lights with the remote I had for them I snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

        "Goodnight delicate beauty."

        Smiling I whispered to myself, "how cliche." Then fell asleep quickly.

_______________________________________________________________________

Well this was a fun chapter to write:)

What do you think of Victoria and Ashton now? Or what do you think of Victoria's family?

I'll update later. Promise ya'll. I've been busy helping my grandparents prep for a four day camping trip. I know! Four days of no updates! I honestly think I'm going to die haha.

Byeee lovelies.