Chapter 2

"Hi I'm Ashton," he said as he streched out his hand to shake mine.

        "Victoria," I replied while shaking his hand. Never once did his eyes leave mine.

        Woah. His hands were huge. Long fingers, which are crucial in a guy, and his hand was callussed. He just seemed to get more beautiful by the second.

        "I'm Kory!" and that brought me out of my trance but it took Ashton a few moments to notice she had her hand out to shake. He smiled and introduced himself again to both Kory and Taylor. "If you don't mind who is your friend over there?" Kory asked pointing to the awkward tall boy who was just standing by the music stores entrance waiting on his friend to return most likely.

        Looking over his shoulder Ashton said, "Thats Luke and don't worry he's single." Smiling Kory then went up to him. She easily made conversation with him. "As am I," he winked adding a smile with those wonderful dimples. I felt myself blushing. My cheeks were on fire and my palms were sweaty. "Well where are you from we've never seen you around before?" Taylor asked saving me from complete embarrasment. "My friends and I are here from Ausstralia. Sydney to be exact," he answered. "What are ya'll doing here then?" Taylor then responded but in not a rude way of course. "Well we are trying to start our music career."

        Wait he's in a band, hence the music store. Well Kory is going to be excited and I could Taylor was too. Quit frankly so was I.

        "How many of you are there?" Taylor asked with excitment oozing from her voice.

        "Well theres Luke over there he's the singer and guitarist of course. And from what I can see here your friend is taking quit a liking to him," he chuckled as I break my stare from him to see Kory laughing at something and so was he. Then I also noticed two others come out of the music shop with drum sticks and a new amp in hand. "And those two are Calum, and no he isn't Asian, he is the bassist and vocals. Then the one with weird green hair, thats Michael he is the lead guitarist and vocals as well. Oh and the hair of the band," he ended with a chuckle.

        "The hair of the band?" I finally spoke.

        "Looky here she talks," he said with a big smile. "And yeah he dies his hair like basically every two weeks. One time it was neon pink."

        "Dibs," Taylor rushed out and instantly walked over to them. The boys had to of embarrased Luke some how because he was more red than a ripe tomato.

        "Dibs?" Ashton asked confused. "Yeah it's what we do when we see a cute guy and want to talk to him," I said feeling myself burning. From what though? He's just a boy.

        Walking up to them Ashton made a comment, "I hope you dibs me." And that made me blush so bad that I probably look like a stop sign or any other unhummanly red object out there. Out of nervous habit I smiled and couldn't stop as Niagra Falls gushed out the palms of my hands.

        "What no fourth one for me? Totallyh not fair guys," the Asian looking one said even though he's not Asian. Us girls let out a nervous giggle in unison. "Calum," he said shaking my hand, "Victoria." Then I did the same with the other three boys.

        "I love your hair," Taylor complimented Michael. Blushing he said a thank you and grabbed her phone from her hands. "Excuse me that's rude," she huffed obvisouly mad from the rude action. "Here," he said handing her phone back. "I expect a call later babe," he said with a smug wink. "Promise," she bashfully replied.

        "Boys we best be going if we are going to have the practise room set up in time for the video," Michael then said picking the new mini amp up in its box.

        "Video?" Kory asked handing Luke his phone back and boy was that boy smiling. Giving Kory a quick look she returned it. Meaning that she deffinatley gave him her number. "Yeah we do covers on Youtube hoping to get discovered, but recently we just got asked to do a EP with people who are helping us create our own label." Calum answered her.

        "Wow! Thats amazing! So you're a band then?" Kory asked since she wasn't there when Ashton told us. "Yep," Luke beamed. "Im the singer," he toped off. "No one likes you when you're a cocky bastard Luke," Michael stated sarcastically but seriously at the same time. "I''l look ya'll up. Whats the bands name?" Kory asked rubbing Lukes arm smiling. "Five Seconds of Summer," Ashton told her. Then looking at me he said, "I would love to have you hear us personally not through a computer screen. I know we aren't anybodys in the world of music yet but these lads are the greatest so you have to see us play."  "Okay," I answered shyly thats when he handed me his phone.

        Nervously I put my number into his phone. Double checking to see if I put it in right I handed it back to him. "I'll see you around goregous," he said smiling broadly. Once again I blushed like crazy. Thats when he hugged me and whispered, "You're cute when you blush," making me blush even more. Pulling away he said bye and walked off with the others. Thats when I noticed Calum hand him the drum sticks. So he's the drummer?

        "That was litteraly one of the most best moments of my entire existance!!!" Kory squeled grabbing my arm and shaking it.

        "I can't believe that actually happened! Im in shock. I seriously think I might be dead," Taylor said almost breathless from the moment that just happened to us.

        "Lets go to my house and Youtube stalk them!" Kory squeled again. Then noticing how unreactive I was she asked, "are you okay Victoria?"

        "Yeah fine, as cliche as this sounds but I think I might of fallen in love. Honestly how does that even happen?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope ya'll liked this chapter! I had to force myself to stop writing it! Since I'm at my grandma's (which is super boring) I'll probably update tonight after dinner. :)

Comments and suggestions are welcomed:)

Good day my lovelies