Chapter 17 Part One

"Hi. I'm Victoria Hibiscus Montgomery," I tell the lady at the front desk. 

       "Hello Ms. Montgomery. Here's your key," she smiled as she handed me the key card.

        "Thank you," I said grabbing it. Room 615. That's the top floor! How did he afford that?!

        I walk into the elevator buzzing with excitement and nerves. I know he's in there and I can't wait to just hug him. I can't wait to have his arms wrapped around me. I miss how he picks me up and sways me side to side when we hug. I miss his smell and his messy hair. I just want to run my fingers through it and look at his beautiful eyes. The elevator finally opens to my floor I run to 615. I shake as I slide the key to get in and right before pushing the door in I take a deep breathe.

        I open the door slowly and only a inch open I see rose petals. I open it all the way and they cover the floor. Some scented candles are on the desk that the t.v. sits on. I walk in slowly taking it all in. Once I make it past the bathroom and I instantly notice the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my whole life. 

        "Victoria," he smiles bright and big and jumps from the bed and dropping his phone to hug me. He hugs me just how he always does and I hug back. When he puts me down he doesn't pull back we just stay there hugging when I let some tears slip out. "Don't cry sweetie," he wipes them away laughing a bit but he has some tears too. 

        "I've missed you so much Ash. You have know idea how much I've missed you," I wipe one his tears away too.

        "Trust me I know. I felt the same for you. I had to come back early I couldn't wait any longer. The boys wanted to sight see but I told them I had a sight back home." God why is he so perfect? 

        We just stand there now still holding onto each other smiling at one another. When his hand travels slowly up my side and up to cup my cheek. He moves his thumb back and forth then moves it to the very corner of my mouth and just stares for a little bit. I fist his Vive La Rock shirt because I know what he's doing and all I want is for him to do it. He leans in a little looking at my lips. I lean my forehead against his. "I love you Ashton Irwin. I really love you."

        "I love you too Victoria Hibiscus. I love you too." Then in one quick movement he cups the back of my neck with his other hand and there we are. Kissing. Slowly. We savor each others taste. It's been so long and I just melt against him as I bring my hands up to the end of his hairs. I twist and tug a bit. I feel totally intoxicated by him. He is my drug and I'm addicted to him. 

        Things slowly start to build up. He moves his hand right below my bum and he urges me to jump for him. I gladly do and he lifts me against him.  He sits down on the edge of the bed when he started kissing down my neck to my collar bone where he found my sweet spot causing me to moan and tug on his hair. This caused him to groan into my neck making me smile. This was so blissful I can't believe he is actually back. What am I suppose to do when he tours longer than a couple months? Die or go with him?

        "This dress is beautiful and I must say I have amazing taste, but I think it's time to take is off," he smirked as he put his hand on my thighs right below the hem. Since sitting on the bed I ended up straddling his lap while he held on to me. This action gave me shivers as he lightly tapped the beat to Beside You up and down my thighs. My breath hitched when he finally put his hand up my dress and rubbed up and down from the hem of the dress to almost the hem of my panties. I grabbed hold of his shirt tightly. All of this is unbearable.

        Kissing me gently on the lips he started to pull the dress off slowly when it was about to interfere with our kiss he pulled away quickly and took it off quick just to finish the kiss off. He finally pulled away. "Wow Victoria. You are just so.... so.... beautiful" I can't believe I left him speechless for once. "You always make me speechless Vic," he smiled wrapping his arms around me. 

        "Was I speaking out loud again?" I always fucking did this. "Yes," he chuckled. "It's cute," he said leaning in. I kiss him but pull back. "Now it's my turn," I tell him tugging his shirt up. He lifts his arms up so I can pull it all the way off. Throwing his shirt some where I leaned in and kissed where his heart is. I let it linger then I slowly kiss him up his neck to the corner of his mouth. "Jesus Victoria," he exhaled. I smiled proud of how I was doing. He leaned in to kiss me but quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly and fell back onto the bed making me squeal in delight. Laughing he flips us over so I'm on my back. As he towers over me his arms straight as he balances on his hands I place mine against his stomach. He is warm and he is breathing hard already as I slowly bring my hands to the top of his pants. I unbutton them and with his help we get his too tight black skinny's off and like our other clothes they end up somewhere in the room. 

        Now he's closer. Just balancing on his forearms. Only centimeters apart. I look into his eyes and take his black bandana off with one hand and the other I push back his curls.       

        "I love you Ash."

        "I love you Victoria."

        _____________________________________________________________

Follow me on instagram at sarahariel16 please and I'll update part 2 soon! 

20 days till my One Direction/ 5SOS concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love yall