Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I had this horrid fever and stomach bug but I am better now! I also just noticed that the last chapter wasn't fully updated. It looks like it got cut after that :/ But you didn't miss much. The girls finished getting ready and Kory curled Vikki's hair and told her Ashton was going to be late.

So I hope ya'll like this chapter! I'll update later today! :)

____________________________________________________________

        "I'm here with friends," I told the man behind the shoe counter at the bowling alley.

        "What lanes?" he asked boredom apparent in his voice.

        Turning around I instantly saw Micheal's bright green hair. "Lanes fourteen and fifteen at the end."

        "Shoe size?"

        "Eight. Thank you," I said as the man dropped them on the counter.

        Walking over to the lanes Calum shouted, "Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been hearing a lot about you!" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

        "Uh hi Calum," I said panicking at what he may know.

        "Ashton lost his phone last night and went to go look for it so he's going to be late. So we are going to be bowling mates tonight," he smiled wide.

        Sitting down to put on my socks and shoes I asked, "I'm just wondering but what kind of stuff has Ashton said about me or well us?"

        Handing me a untied shoe Calum replied,' All good things of course. Why is there something we need to know Victoria?"

        "No," I said quickly snatching the other shoe from him to put on.

        "Don't worry Ashton isn't one to kiss and tell. He mainly just talks about you all the time. For example omg Victoria's eyes, hair, body, smile. Victoria this. Victoria that. Do you think I should txt her or call her? Blah blah blah. He only tells the intimate stuff to Michael."

        "Oh," I replied standing up to look for a bowling ball. "Well we have no intimate moments."

        "Sure you don't. That's why you seemed nervous when you asked what he's said," I turned to see he had his arms crossed over his chest and was smiling deviously.

        Turning back around to see how heavy one ball was I said," I'm being honest."

        "Nope. You aren't Vik. After your date he came home and went straight to Michael's room and Luke and I could hear your name a couple times," he wiggled his eyebrows again still smiling. Choosing a ball that was a bit heavy but had finger spots big enough for mine and put it down on the belt for the balls.

        "Hello Miss. Victoria," Michael said with a smirk that proved he knew something.

        "You're not going to tell the boys right?" I asked worriedly.

        "Of course not don't worry," Michael then patted my shoulder and walked to Taylor to put his arm around her.

        "See he won't tell a soul," Calum told me cheerily as I sat down next to him. "Michael would make a perfect FBI agent or some one who works in the white house because he would get killed before he'd ever spill a single secret."

        "That's a good quality to have in a friend," I smiled. "But he's not going to hurt my friend right?"

        "Oh God! Of course not! He might seem like a ass but he's actually the biggest softy. I think he's cuddles more than I do!"